ESPN proclaims "Jets Rule! Surpassing the Pats"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

ESPN proclaims "Jets Rule! Surpassing the Pats"

"Those gutsy Jets are the new kings of the East"-ESPN.com/nfl

About 8 months from now we'll be able to laugh at this, so remember it now.  Espn is officially the Jets media network for 2010

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: ESPN proclaims "Jets Rule! Surpassing the Pats"

Is ESPN and HBO related in any way? Seems like they are doing everything they can to make sure Hard Knocks is a hit....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

LOL @ ESPN!!!   jests are turning into the RedSkins!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

And that's why they play the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN proclaims "Jets Rule! Surpassing the Pats":
    Jets = Redskins - Have been now for years.
    Posted by russgriswold

Jetskins!

Edit: Damn! Someone beat me to this names on the Pats Fan message board (user name NE39)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Just like the fall foliage the Jets peak in October.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN proclaims "Jets Rule! Surpassing the Pats":
    In Response to Re: ESPN proclaims "Jets Rule! Surpassing the Pats" : Jetskins! Posted by KellieMB

good one, maybe the skins will trade haynesworth to the jests for a 5th rounder

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

How many years in a row for this prediction? Could BB really be pissed off enough by the pretentiousness to take back the DC just to show the Ryans a few things about defense?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Isn't ESPN the same network that proferred the Jets-Giants SB after the Jets beat the Pats in the second game of the season?  As always, the draft isn't over, pre-season has yet to occur, the regular season has to be played and the Jets are now king of the hill.  How shiny is the crystal ball when there is nothing to show for it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Yea I think its a lil' crazy to be proclaiming them champs already , but they have made some good moves. Theres no denying that. A.C. isnt a true number one corner and now he doesnt have to be. Comparing SD's D to the jets D's is a joke.  SD had no pass rush , weak play from their 'backers and ever since J-Will has been hurt their run D has suffered big time. A.C. doesnt have to be " the man " , just one of many men and he will fit in great there playing Ryans " read and attack " style. Ive been saying that Revis is a tiny bit overrated for years now because the jets play such great " team " D. Everyone has a role , knows it and buys into it. Combine that w/ the fact that they do have alot of very good guys that fit in perfect and would run through a wall for Ryan. Its not a bunch of nobodies over there. Jenkins is a beast , Harris is a top ten LBer , Pace is a natural OLB pass rusher , Shaun Ellis and Bart Scott are big time players , so are Lowery and Leonhard. Those are some serious players that make up a great D. Combine that w/ a top 5 o-line , talented up and coming QB that has all the tools , three above average RW's , good pass catching TE , and very capable RB's and you have a team that deserves respect. Trust me , everyone in the PATS locker room , players/coaches takes them very serious and we should as well. Theres no reason not to. Listen they back their way into the playoffs last year , so what? If they went one and done and were bounced then I can see and understand the " worst team to make the playoffs " agrument. Thats not what happened though , I actually believed in Cinci ( I know Im an idiot ) , I really liked Cinci's D , but injuries towards the end of the season really hurt them and C.P. never got it going at any point last year , they were a totally run-dependent team. I never believed in SD and thought they would be one and done. Looking back neither team was the 90's Cowboys or 49er's , but the jets handled both and got to the AFC C.G. Taking them lightly would only be doing us a disservice.

Sections
Shortcuts