ESPN Pushing Envelope

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: ESPN Pushing Envelope

Unreal and Tom Jackson is saying NE is to blame. Krap! ESPN just wants ratings.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

There is a reason I only watch ESPN when I'm at the gym (since it is on the tvs) and for MNF.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Who or what is ESPN?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Tom Jackson is  a crazy old man who needs his formula.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Kraft ought to file a slander lawsuit. Not necessarily to win but it might shut them up for a while until they have real evidence. 

Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding the truth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

ESPN should stop covering the NFL, they are just about entertainment and ratings. 90 percent garbage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Who or what is ESPN?

The station you'll be tuning into when NE travels to Carolina for MNF this year.

Oh well, guess I'll have to listen on the radio then, my cable box doesn't get any channel named ESPN!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

hmm,  basically calling Kraft a liar , on no proof , but innuendo and an agenda

I am still waiting for someone to ask ray ray if he has found his bloody white suit yet?

Maybe Bilick will gaze into ray rays eyes again and know the truth

let me ask this? should Balt get rid of Suggs? he who betatron his fiancé and married her the next weekend? after all Everyone knows this . Give me a break , hate hypocrites and bullies

I mean I love fan to fan shots to each other but not hit pieces

I really don't think it good for the NFL to have any analyst to call any owner a liar.

I wish these networks would clean up the garbage. like a jackson

Now on CBS
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Consider the sources. ESPN is a non reputable rag in the sprots world. Ray Lewis is a known murderer who is despised everywhere except baltimore. And Tom Jackson is a moron who lost all credibilty in 2001 when he stated the Pats "hated their coach" after the opening day loss to Buffalo. how did that work out? Oh yeah first super bowl season. go Pats and boycott espn.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I watch ESPN for NCAA football and that's about it. I watch MLB & NFL channels instead. I pretty much gave them up when they gave up on the NHL.

Sections
Shortcuts