Espn radio was still respectable until today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Espn radio was still respectable until today.

BLACk QB Wins Card with 2 black analysts.  GET OVER RACE IF YOU WANT RACE TO GET OVER WITH.  Get mad because the guy on the eagles dropped the NINJA bomb, but jump for joy when a black QB wins a superbowl.  How about looking at him as if he's just a great athelete.  white/black/other.  I like a lot of whats on sat radio espn but this was the worst segment I've heard.  Maybe it was a pasting of the television show which I am on board with never watching like a lot of the posters here. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Espn radio was still respectable until today.

how about why this QB did not win the MVP. ..?   With a QB rating of 123.1 ...?  kept the drives going converted on 3rd downs and kept peytons offense  off the field and completely out of rythym.   Clearly more valuable than lucky LB who had a ball land in his lap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

how about why this QB did not win the MVP. ..?   With a QB rating of 123.1 ...?  kept the drives going converted on 3rd downs and kept peytons offense  off the field and completely out of rythym.   Clearly more valuable than lucky LB who had a ball land in his lap.

[/QUOTE]

ummm

The Defense won the game before the QB did much. And then the KO return iced it before that = his big statas came after  29-0

And a Black still won the award

and quite frankly until race baiters brought this up i didnt hae a thought about it

i thought Avril (sp ?) should have won it or even Harvin - but this was a D win

And

I thought The Dline won it for te Giants both years and not Eli - but eli had the game winners

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ummm

The Defense won the game before the QB did much. And then the KO return iced it before that = his big statas came after  29-0

And a Black still won the award

and quite frankly until race baiters brought this up i didnt hae a thought about it

i thought Avril (sp ?) should have won it or even Harvin - but this was a D win

And

I thought The Dline won it for te Giants both years and not Eli - but eli had the game winners

[/QUOTE]

And honestly in SB 36 - I would have given it to Antwoin Smith...he had 92 yards on something like 16 carries...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Manning should have won it with 3 touchdown passes.  His team lost but 2 of his TD passes were to the winning team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Russell Wilson is officially multi- cultural. Black and Native American. But I guess only the black side of him counts. Kind of like Obama. native Americans should be upset. The headline should read, "first Native American QB to win SB". That's just as right as anything else.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You're comparing celebrating an accomplishment that only one other black player has ever done to Foles calling people "subhumans"?

I don't even know why it bothers you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Russell Wilson is officially multi- cultural. Black and Native American. But I guess only the black side of him counts. Kind of like Obama. native Americans should be upset. The headline should read, "first Native American QB to win SB". That's just as right as anything else.

Guess you slept through history class as well, it's called the "one drop rule".You should probably look it up... And Wilson identifies as black, like Obama, who are you to tell him otherwise. I swear, some people like to make an issue out of non-issues.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BLACk QB Wins Card with 2 black analysts.  GET OVER RACE IF YOU WANT RACE TO GET OVER WITH.  Get mad because the guy on the eagles dropped the NINJA bomb, but jump for joy when a black QB wins a superbowl.  How about looking at him as if he's just a great athelete.  white/black/other.  I like a lot of whats on sat radio espn but this was the worst segment I've heard.  Maybe it was a pasting of the television show which I am on board with never watching like a lot of the posters here. 

[/QUOTE]

What happened?

[/QUOTE]

Haha.  Yes, it's hard to follow.  But if you read his screen name...........

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

This isnt even close to the Lovie/Dungy SuperBowl I got sick of hearing how it was the first time 2 black coaches faced off in the SuperBowl.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What happened?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hahaha had to laugh at myself on this one

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What happened?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hahaha had to laugh at myself on this one

[/QUOTE]

You have a great attitude :).   My posts are comparable.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I think I know what this thread is all about but I can't be certain and, in this particular case, I'll go with uncertainty. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think I know what this thread is all about but I can't be certain and, in this particular case, I'll go with uncertainty. 

[/QUOTE]

What???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What???

[/QUOTE]

The original post is rather difficult to follow, as you pointed out. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What???

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No was just kidding with the "what"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What???

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry - missed the inflection.  ;-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What???

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry - missed the inflection.  ;-)

[/QUOTE]

It's virtually 5 o'clock.  Here's a cold one.