ESPN Reporting Connolly left with an injury and did not return. Brian here's a salary double, Will that get you in here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

ESPN Reporting Connolly left with an injury and did not return. Brian here's a salary double, Will that get you in here?

the one thing we didnt need on the o line, was to lose a starter.
    dont know the extent of the injury

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: ESPN Reporting Connolly left with an injury and did not return. Brian here's a salary double, Will that get you in here?

I like when you make up stuff. You make up a source typically NEPats.com and saying they are reporting something that no one can find.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: ESPN Reporting Connolly left with an injury and did not return. Brian here's a salary double, Will that get you in here?

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

I like when you make up stuff. You make up a source typically NEPats.com and saying they are reporting something that no one can find.

what is yrou problem?
    instead of being a knuckle head, go on any nfl source online (inluding espn) and stop questioning your patriot bretheren.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think that they were testing Connolly for a concussion and it came back negative.  He's a solid player who can move around on the line. Let's hope he's okay, so far it looks like he will be. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

I think that they were testing Connolly for a concussion and it came back negative.  He's a solid player who can move around on the line. Let's hope he's okay, so far it looks like he will be. 

good news then so far. well see wehn he makes it back on field (or practice)
    it wasnt nothin if he didtn go back in

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Yeah , I think that they were unsure about it during the game, if there's any question they hold the player out now. I heard that they tested him after the game and it came up negative. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

the one thing we didnt need on the o line, was to lose a starter.
    dont know the extent of the injury

Are you now under the impression that Waters is holding out for more money?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Is Koppen around or did he get picked up?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olivern. Show olivern's posts

I just read that Connolly got hurt playing fullback on a goal line play. Didn't Seymour get hurt doing that one time as well?

I can see using a backup lineman in that role, but it seems too risky injury-wise to use starters, especially when the O-line is so thin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Boy, you really have wood for Waters.  Double his salary?  I don't think so. 

Sections
Shortcuts