ESPN Rumors - Welker Replacement

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: ESPN Rumors - Welker Replacement

lol, and like 6 of them came together....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

dogg- Although it must kill you inside to hear every and anybody calling your goldenboy the master choker I must say you take it well and for me personally I enjoy your posts. Welcome back dogg.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

Dogg is so delusional though. He takes the beating well but come on this Brady and Manning or Patriots and Colts debate is over. The super bowls say it all through this decade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

harley - c'mon - the 11 fans thing doesn't bother me.  You might think its fodder (and for you maybe it is - you do ride a harley), but for those in the know, its meaningless. 

11 fans at the airport is about as impactful as Belichick's draft acumen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

dogg ill go player for player with you on pats/colts draft picks since you seem to think Belicheck misses more then your boys.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Hot - I was just havin fun. 

But if belichick was as good a drafter then he wouldn't acquire all those FA's.  I could be wrong, but I do think the colts are better drafters.  A comparison would be fun, but likely subjective as to who was a worthy pick and who was not. 

For example, the colts almost always stick with their picks which would suggest they are good picks.  But the contrary point could be, maybe the colts shouldn't stick with their picks.  Maybe they should look elsewhere. 

Sections
Shortcuts