ESPN Says Tebow Signing A Sign Of The End Of Patriots' Rein - Desperate?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rajkvp. Show rajkvp's posts

Re: ESPN Says Tebow Signing A Sign Of The End Of Patriots' Rein - Desperate?

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Thanks for the link. Wow.

Talking out of both sides of his mouth.

What a joker and sneak.

In response to rajkvp's comment:

he is the same  guy who wrote this..LOL

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/58339/should-patriots-sign-tim-tebow

Yep. You can't take him seriously

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Tebow signing- Patriots decline- nah- dementia- maybe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Kind of article you bring back out when the PAts go to the SB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Totally didn't see there is already a thread on this... my bad anonymis.  I couldn't believe the hate I was reading... amazing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rajkvp. Show rajkvp's posts

Here is the best part from his last article....

"The Patriots also have the no-nonsense football culture to handle “Tebowmania” in Foxborough, Mass. New England is completely different from the circus atmosphere of the New York Jets. The Patriots would not allow Tebow to become a distraction"

Suffering from dementia or just a hypocrite?

I dont know how he has a job. Many people here in this forum are  more qualified to write columns than him!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

What a joker and sneak.

This poster called him out...

NEPatriots_87     i think walker changed his mind.  
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/59971/wi...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rajkvp. Show rajkvp's posts

I read his columns just to see people's comments! LOL

In response to Getzo's comment:

What a joker and sneak.

This poster called him out...

NEPatriots_87     i think walker changed his mind.  
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/59971/wi...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

It's always nice to see ESPN remind teh world that they hate Christians. 

If Tebow was a homosexual?  This would be a legendary insightful visionary signing according to ESPN.

Defense.  It is still important.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The only part of that article that I complete with is the offense was better last year then the looks of it this year.

But the rest of the article is a weak attempt of an article, if you want to call it that.  The Walker dude must have had a deadline and threw this together just to meet his deadline.  Seriously,to say the signing of Tebow is an attempt to save the offense is not only laughable but an insult to our intelligence as Pats fans.   Do some of these writers actually believe the BS they write?

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozzyharkonnen. Show ozzyharkonnen's posts

gronk was on some sort of game show where he said he'd like to *@# tebow. wonder if he'll repeat to timmy's face?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

"I predict that Tebow will score the Superbowl winning TD this year on an option throw to TB in the corner of the end zone.  He's on a mission from God."

This article I just wrote is more factual than the one that Walker gave us.  I know it's full of assumptions and wild speculation but I was on a tight deadline so give me a break please.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Note that this piece is a blog - by definition is on the low end of the credibility scale.  Moreover, the writer doesn't know sh!t from shinola about what he's talking about as evidenced by his track record.  And finally, it's ESPN - the Especially Stupid Professional-Not network.

Sections
Shortcuts