ESPN - The Mag: Pats don't make playoffs and Miami WINS AFC EAST!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: ESPN - The Mag: Pats don't make playoffs and Miami WINS AFC EAST!!

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:

Here I will agree with rusty. I couldn't care less about a hummer but how he did his job. Tightie rightie pervs who are no better scream about him but they're no better

LMAO. Biggest liar who ever held the office. Pathological. Makes Obama and Bush look like boy scouts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I couldn't care less about a hummer but how he did his job.

How did he do his job? Rode the dotcom bubble and was out just before it burst. Signed NAFTA and sent millions of jobs overseas. Passed on a chance to ice Bin Laden. Great work Bill. LMAO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Injuries are always the great equalizer in NFL. Let's see who ultimatley wins the war of attrition as it will always have an impact on who ends up where.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

Again...an ESPN publication taking a giant SH*T on the NE Pats, and this is a surprise?...

Nothing going on here...lol..move along folks...

I mean, this is total horse twaddle....ESPN has been trying to write this stuff and be accurate for the last 6 or 7 seasons..not this year Trey Wingo honey, not this year!!!

Well, some here, like that moron RushThePillPopper thinks you and I (and others) wear tin foil hats because we know ESPN uses veiled or even blatant anti-BB biases because the majority of fans are jealous of the Pats aka hate our team, so it sells.

I get the business side of it, but at some point, if you're this obvious about it, it backfires. 

Can't wait for RKrap to swoop in, tell us he just got back from a vacation in Fiji with Bruschi, and how ESPN doesn't have an anti-BB bias, applying it wherever and whenever possible.

Well I have been on vacation. Not Figi, LA. Not with Bruschi but my wife.

I have a simple question dumbkoff....did you read the article? case closed....that is what ESPN wanted you to do. (tttt, I have not had a chance to read the article)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

How did he do his job? Rode the dotcom bubble and was out just before it burst. Signed NAFTA and sent millions of jobs overseas. Passed on a chance to ice Bin Laden. Great work Bill. LMAO

Rusty don't blame Babe he watches fix news so it must be true!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

More fuel for the fire. If the Dolphins surpass the Pats, I go streaking  in my Grandmother's retirement home.

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Rusty don't blame Babe he watches fix news so it must be true!

Yikes...  Talk about the spin of the century...  Clinton missed on bin laden ?  Bush was handed  Cia bin laden information (including that he planned to use planes) that Clarke had compiled under Clinton.  GW Shat-for-brains slept on it for almost 2 years while bin laden planned and carried out 9-11.  get get your facts straight and turn off fox "news", babe. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The coach did pretty good the first year.  On the other hand, it's only his second year as a head coach.  Don't put him in Canton just yet.

At least Miami has a quarterback.  On the other hand, they don't have a tight end, not any more.  Maybe they can pick up one of the Patriots' rejects.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Oh jeez...ESPN picked someone other than the Pats to win the division....How on Earth will I ever sleep at night?? We're doomed!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

Injuries are always the great equalizer in NFL. Let's see who ultimatley wins the war of attrition as it will always have an impact on who ends up where.

Great post and to add to it i would submit that is why is it so important to have quality depth on the bottom of your roster to be able to withstand the injuries that always occur as you pointed out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Who the bleep are they kidding. Dolphins are going at best 7-9

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I heard the ESPN prediction and laughed a bit.  Someone has to be the contrarian and pick against the favourite -- good job ESPN!  Miami may be better this year, but that team has its own question marks and history to conquer before they can be called a division winner without a snicker.  Let's see how big of a leap forward Tannenhill takes, esp. now that teams can game plan for him.  

I heard on the radio this AM that the ESPN prediction has them going 8-0 at home and 1-7 on the road?  That is laughable.  They could beat any of the opponents they're facing on the road, and I see them as 4-4 on the road at worst.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

What is this?  Year 5 of them saying the Pats are going to miss the playoffs?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Honestly, don't get mad at ESPN for this.  Getting mad at ESPN for being anti-Patriots is like getting mad at a kid for having down syndrome.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Hey, it is just their opinion, right?!!  Let the arguments and guffawing begin!!!!

PS - It is a Peyton love fest, too.  Get your Pepto bottle handy!!!!

On this Threads Topic I'll say that "The Mag" Doesn't know their A from their Elbow.

BTW, this started out to be a good thread and then the crapola starts again with somebody turning the Thread into their personal BORING war.  Based on some converstions yesterday, I'm going to keep score (when I can) to see who throws the first insult on each thread. 

This thread's winner is Babe with "The vast right wing conspiracy against BB exposed again by the dumbkoff" 

And then Rusty has to retaliate and then Babe retaliates and others chime in and viola it's another peeing contest.  

As of this point it's Babe 1 Rusty 0

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

For those of you who have read th Mag, note the pundits at the mag also predicted the entire season's outcome.  As pointed out, to have the Pats go 1 - 7 on the road is really laughable, but, you never know. (insert Eagles of 2012)  Also, for KC to be in the WC over the Pats.  One has to wonder just what stats were loaded into the computer to have the Pats beat the Jets at home by 6 TDs then lose to the Jets @ NJ scoring only 10 points 5 weeks later! Carolina laying 41 points on the Pats while Denver scores only 15.  Talk about wild swings in the scoring results!

The Mag accomplished what it wanted, it got folks talking about these predictions.  Who wants to bet that by mid-season, this edition will be fire starter material?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Carolina is going to lay 41 points on the Pats?  Yeah, and I'm Clint Eastwood.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ - make my day!!!!  LOL  (-;

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Well played, sir.  Cool

Sections
Shortcuts