ESPN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: ESPN

In Response to ESPN:
    Was Jets/Ravens one of the worst NFL games that you have ever seen announced? Tirico was a disgrace! I thought they were going to give Cromartie the game ball, even though he seemed out of control. And Rex looked confused for 3 hours, but the announcers seemed oblivious to that. Boy has ESPN slipped...and badly.
    Posted by PetesCall

heard worse

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Try watching a Colt game with Dierdorf as the announcer. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I like "Chucky" as an announcer, he's articulate and knows what the eff he is talkin about. Everyone else on that channel blows goats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN:
    I like "Chucky" as an announcer, he's articulate and knows what the eff he is talkin about. Everyone else on that channel blows goats.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

That's a recent movie title, right?  The Men Who Blow Goats?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN : That's a recent movie title, right?  The Men Who Blow Goats ?
    Posted by chrisakawoody

Yeah it is, it was released the same week as "Clash of the Lesbians"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Try watching a Colt game with Dierdorf as the announcer. 
    Posted by shenanigan

Dierdorf makes me want to stick pencils in my ears.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

another thing about ESPN- how did Adam Schefter come up with that soap opera story about the krafts demanding a public apology from mankins.
    will there by any repercussions for him filing a false story? obviously no.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

another thing about ESPN- how did Adam Schefter come up with that soap opera story about the krafts demanding a public apology from mankins. will there by any repercussions for him filing a false story? obviously no.
    Posted by sirpinochle

Don't count on it.

Mr. Peepers did the same thing with the fake "ultimatum" that Chilly supposedly issued to Brett Favre about a timetable for reporting to camp last season. Completely made up. Attributed to "a source." Childress even went on the air to contradict the story himself.

Consequences?

None.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN : Dierdorf makes me want to stick pencils in my ears.
    Posted by p-mike

Oh come on, RON JAWORSKI and John Gruden, the dynamic duo of duds has to be the worst thing since Howard Cosell's toupe.

Sections
Shortcuts