ESPN...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

ESPN...

Can't wait to see what these idiots have to say tomorrow!

Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: ESPN...

In Response to ESPN...:
    [QUOTE]Can't wait to see what these idiots have to say tomorrow!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

The Pats are anti-Christian. Just a bet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'm glad the Saints and Broncos are gone. So sick of hearing nothing about Brees and the Saints and Tebow and the Broncos all last week.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN...:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad the Saints and Broncos are gone. So sick of hearing nothing about Brees and the Saints and Tebow and the Broncos all last week.
    Posted by Wizardsjag[/QUOTE]
    I bet that we will still hear about tebow all this coming week, and how he could have pulled it out or whatever

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

now if the g-men can only beat the packers....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]I'm glad the Saints and Broncos are gone. So sick of hearing nothing about Brees and the Saints and Tebow and the Broncos all last week.
    Posted by Wizardsjag[/QUOTE]

Is it my imagination or did the officials do everything they could to keep the Saints in the game today?  

Also, in the Pats game I saw two late hits on Brady, a late hit on Gronk along the sideline, but no flags.  I am sure that's why Chung made the hit when the game was well in hand.  Come to think of it, America's most Christian team was downright the dirtiest team in the post-season this year.  Agree?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Any team turning the ball over 5 times has no excuse! NO doesn't turn the ball over -- they WIN!In Response to Re: ESPN...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN... : Is it my imagination or did the officials do everything they could to keep the Saints in the game today?   Also, in the Pats game I saw two late hits on Brady, a late hit on Gronk along the sideline, but no flags.  I am sure that's why Chung made the hit when the game was well in hand.  Come to think of it, America's most Christian team was downright the dirtiest team in the post-season this year.  Agree?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Who wants to bet that ESPN will come out with an article of something like "Bill showing his unsportsmanship and classless ways with a punt from Brady on 3rd down." Mark it. The Pats can never do right with ESPN. If they keep passing, they're running up the score. If they pull plays out of the hat like Brady's punt, they're trying to embarrass the other team and are classless.

I can't wait to hear that moron Cris Carter tomorrow on how the "worst defense ever" faired tonight. He'll make some excuse about how Denver's offense is awful despite the fact that they just scored 29 points against the supposed 'best defense' in the league. LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

lol story on facebook..."how will u remember the broncos season"?.....haha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Gotta hand it to Trey Wingo...he referenced the non-stop Tebow nonsense on the ESPN air and radio waves all week...said something about his employers going all Tebow, all the time.

I don't really watch ESPN for anything but an overview.  The expertise on the program is lacking sometimes....could be worse though, they could have Matt Millen offering commentar....oh....wait....nevermind that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN... : Is it my imagination or did the officials do everything they could to keep the Saints in the game today? [/QUOTE]
    I agree...The refs in SF missed a ton of calls.  That first PI was a junk call.  The guy didn't have to turn his head around.  The Saints TE had already touched the ball...terrible call.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]now if the g-men can only beat the packers....
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]
    nate, been postiong that about all 3 other gaems since last week adn after our gaem as well.

ie

thread about iot.
    re saints bests team in teh palyoffs (maybe only sf had a chance to beat them.

giants get rid of teh 2nd threat
    houston the third

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN... : Is it my imagination or did the officials do everything they could to keep the Saints in the game today?   Also, in the Pats game I saw two late hits on Brady, a late hit on Gronk along the sideline, but no flags.  I am sure that's why Chung made the hit when the game was well in hand.  Come to think of it, America's most Christian team was downright the dirtiest team in the post-season this year.  Agree?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

i saw both too

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Watching the NFL Network, I was very surprised to see Donovan McNabb in as an analyst and, a pretty good one. Even keeled and stating the nuances of the game that seem lost on other analysts, even ex-players. He looks a little bitter about not playing and I hope that doesn't effect him too much because from what I saw tonight, I hope he stays.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Yeah, I think I saw McNabb the other day as an analyst on ESPN...he was very good on tv.  He definitely should stay there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I think I saw McNabb the other day as an analyst on ESPN...he was very good on tv.  He definitely should stay there.
    Posted by Ytsejamer1[/QUOTE]

Was it ESPN? I was flipping back and forth after the game so I am not sure.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]Who wants to bet that ESPN will come out with an article of something like "Bill showing his unsportsmanship and classless ways with a punt from Brady on 3rd down." Mark it. The Pats can never do right with ESPN. If they keep passing, they're running up the score. If they pull plays out of the hat like Brady's punt, they're trying to embarrass the other team and are classless.   I can't wait to hear that moron Cris Carter tomorrow on how the "worst defense ever" faired tonight. He'll make some excuse about how Denver's offense is awful despite the fact that they just scored 29 points against the supposed 'best defense' in the league. LOL
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

Hey Irish,

On NFL Prime Time tonight, one of the analysts said, "There will be questions as to why New England had its starters on the field with three minutes to go..."

Guess from whither those questions will originate?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN... : Hey Irish, On NFL Prime Time tonight, one of the analysts said, " There will be questions as to why New England had its starters on the field with three minutes to go... " Guess from whither those questions will originate?
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

I think I have the answer! Some knucklehead from ESPN whose last name is either Schlereth, Carter, or Hodge.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN... : Was it ESPN? I was flipping back and forth after the game so I am not sure.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    He was on NFLN today...but I'm pretty sure I saw him on ESPN last weekend.  He did remark to Suzy Kolber (she's so damn cute) that he's a free agent...on and off the field.