ESPN.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: ESPN.........

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

What I don't get people on here hate ESPY so much , but know everything they post in a heart beat.why if hate something so much do you read ESPY stuff so much?

^this

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

I did not know it was a fantasy list. I reside in NC and one of my coworkers sent me a pic of the list, laughing that Brady wasn't on it. Of course he had to throw in, Brady was first on the"watching film" list..... Yet another spy gate jab. I of course remind him that I have as many playoff wins as Cam Newton:) Sorry to stir the pot for nothing fellas. Thanks for clearing that up. Go Pats!

You work with Rusty? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

I did not know it was a fantasy list. I reside in NC and one of my coworkers sent me a pic of the list, laughing that Brady wasn't on it. Of course he had to throw in, Brady was first on the"watching film" list..... Yet another spy gate jab. I of course remind him that I have as many playoff wins as Cam Newton:) Sorry to stir the pot for nothing fellas. Thanks for clearing that up. Go Pats!

You work with Rusty? 

Funny but no. No I do not. Everyone is clear on that right? I don't not work with Rusty or anyone who even looks like they might be named Rusty.......although Chevys Vacation movies have forever skewed my perception of the name. 

Sections
Shortcuts