ESPN.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: ESPN.........

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What I don't get people on here hate ESPY so much , but know everything they post in a heart beat.why if hate something so much do you read ESPY stuff so much?

[/QUOTE]

^this

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I did not know it was a fantasy list. I reside in NC and one of my coworkers sent me a pic of the list, laughing that Brady wasn't on it. Of course he had to throw in, Brady was first on the"watching film" list..... Yet another spy gate jab. I of course remind him that I have as many playoff wins as Cam Newton:) Sorry to stir the pot for nothing fellas. Thanks for clearing that up. Go Pats!

[/QUOTE]

You work with Rusty? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I did not know it was a fantasy list. I reside in NC and one of my coworkers sent me a pic of the list, laughing that Brady wasn't on it. Of course he had to throw in, Brady was first on the"watching film" list..... Yet another spy gate jab. I of course remind him that I have as many playoff wins as Cam Newton:) Sorry to stir the pot for nothing fellas. Thanks for clearing that up. Go Pats!

[/QUOTE]

You work with Rusty? 

[/QUOTE]

Funny but no. No I do not. Everyone is clear on that right? I don't not work with Rusty or anyone who even looks like they might be named Rusty.......although Chevys Vacation movies have forever skewed my perception of the name. 

Sections
Shortcuts