ESPN's Disappearing/Reappearing Pats Highlights.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

ESPN's Disappearing/Reappearing Pats Highlights.

Last night I did my usual post game DVR recording of ESPN so I can check for Pats stories. Normally I watch fast forward looking at the story list until I see what I want then watch.

Last night the Pats and a story on the Al Davis and the Raiders kept ticking down until they were next they'd go to comercial and when they came back the stories would be gone off of the list only to reappear later. This happened 4 times and the Pats story didn't even run until the next hour.

Anybody ever notice this little trick to keep people watching before?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: ESPN's Disappearing/Reappearing Pats Highlights.

In Response to ESPN's Disappearing/Reappearing Pats Highlights.:
    [QUOTE]  Last night I did my usual post game DVR recording of ESPN so I can check for Pats stories. Normally I watch fast forward looking at the story list until I see what I want then watch. Last night the Pats and a story on the Al Davis and the Raiders kept ticking down until they were next they'd go to comercial and when they came back the stories would be gone off of the list only to reappear later. This happened 4 times and the Pats story didn't even run until the next hour. Anybody ever notice this little trick to keep people watching before?
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

We been on top so long we get taken for granted. It is good for the NFL the Bills and Lions getting alot of national attention.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN's Disappearing/Reappearing Pats Highlights.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to ESPN's Disappearing/Reappearing Pats Highlights. : We been on top so long we get taken for granted. It is good for the NFL the Bills and Lions getting alot of national attention.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

OK doesn't have anything to do with ther post but OK

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

yes they do that with the pats all the time and i have noticed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]yes they do that with the pats all the time and i have noticed
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Crap like that is why I record then zip through at X4.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN's Disappearing/Reappearing Pats Highlights. : OK doesn't have anything to do with ther post but OK
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Dude I've noticed that and it PI$$E$ me off! They always do that to help out ratings...BS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

NE fans complaining about ESPN is their best advertising...so they bait us here and there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMacPatFan. Show PMacPatFan's posts

Last week (after Raiders game) they did that relentlessy! It drove me nuts because I was at the game and wanted to see the highlights & commentary later that evening.

ESPN did it three times!! Maddening, to say the least! F@#& them!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mulletious. Show mulletious's posts

its their strategy to keep people watching. tease the viewer that it will come and if they don't stay tuned they will miss it.  better idea is to completely boycott that awful station

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

just watch NFL Network, ESPN sucks

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

They do it all the time, esp during the draft. They do a quick analysis of the previous pick then at the half way mark when they are suppose to comment about who they think would fit with the Pats they cut to a commercial. Then they cut the commercial in half when the Pats trade so they can analysis the next team. Even after all that once the Pats pick they cut right back to a commercial.

Back in 10' they had a commercial break right before the 22nd pick, 24th pick, and 27th pick then right after the 27th pick. That was averaging out to a commercial break every 12 mins or so was is obscenely short durations for the draft. It was so obvious they were trying to bypass the Pats picks it was comical. Thank god ESPN isn't the only source for the draft or NFL news anymore. Frankly the only time I watch ESPN during the draft is when NFL network is on commercial break.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

my son was saying same thing...was waiting for pats stories and they never played any...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FebruaryGirl. Show FebruaryGirl's posts

ESPN-Geez and I thought I was seeing things but You Are Right! Now, the NFL Network pulled a quickie: NFL Gameday Highlights-They showed the game clips, then Rich said, "let's start with the Jets "First" like Pats "next" but they yada yada yada'd then talked about the next game coming up" and went to commercial! I only truly like to watch Thursday's AFC Playbook.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.