ESPN's "New and improved website" NOT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

ESPN's "New and improved website" NOT!

Wow looks like somedody over at ESPN decided to really mess up their Website.  I used to enjoy reading Mike Reiss's Chats after the fact but they have made it so cumbersome to read that it's hardly worth reading.  It is awkward and you have to get on Facebook to make a Comment.   It wasn't broke but somebody decided to fix it anyway.  :(

The ESPN Website is also having more and more so-called "Insider Articles" on a subscription basis.  It's funny, a few years ago I used to read the Herald on line and then as they went to more and more pay to read stuff, I drifted over to the Globe.   Well I guess that didn't work out so well for the Herald because they are mostly free now to the best of my knowledge.  It's too bad they still have the Idiot Tommasse over there. 

Oh well chock it up to progress I guess. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsfan96. Show patriotsfan96's posts

Re: ESPN's

Be careful. When I wrote something about it russ called me a kid and asked people to ignore me :) what a bully

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsfan96. Show patriotsfan96's posts

Not all of us is log on 24/7. I suggest you to read your comments from time to time. You are very aggressive, especially with the one's with other opnion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsfan96. Show patriotsfan96's posts

deft persons dialogue

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to patriotsfan96's comment:

Not all of us is log on 24/7. I suggest you to read your comments from time to time. You are very aggressive, especially with the one's with other opnion.

This is because I said Arrington had another nice game (mostly in nickel work where he thrives) and you said he sucks?  Then, I asked you to support your premise and you ran away like a baby?

That's not me being aggressive. YOu took the time to respond, stated a premise, and then didn't back it up.

Don't say anything/don't post if you are just going to troll.

And just who are you to determine what is trolling and what isn't, Brady basher?

Sections
Shortcuts