ESPN's Rob Parker To Be Fired For Racism

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Re: ESPN's Rob Parker To Be Fired For Racism

Chris Rock said it "black people are actually the biggest racists against black people"...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Chris Rock said it right - Black people are the most racist against Black people

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Most of the ESPN analayst are not informed. I have tried to watch Skip Bayless and Stepen Smith, I couldn't take it. Smith is a loud mouth, I couldn't stand his voice, does he always talk like that? Skip at least doesn't sound like a moron, he is just a Tebow fanatic. Mike & Mike sometimes they are good. Greeny is finally saying the truth about his beloved Jets, Golic at least knows the game. I do like Herd because he loves the PATS... But the insiders just love the sound of their voices. Someone answer on how Mangini gets a job analyzing games, couldn't make it as a coach. I can't stand him!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Ditto on the HERD - Pats fan so easy to watch.  I do enjoy Mike & Mike though...

Skip Bayless and Stephen A are flat out annoying.  Stephen A tries to act like an "educated man" by throwing in "big words" on his rants.  Skip is the most annoying person in the sports world imo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

This its what's wrong with our country today. A man or woman can't be recognized for their merit. Some kncucklehad with a chip on his shoulder has to drudge the one thing we're trying to move away from and that is definition by race.

Remember when Isiah Thomas said that crap about Larry Bird.

I watched RG3 last week, and didn't focus on his race, but the fact the Redskins adopted his style of play much the same as the Donkos did with Tebow.The one hting I took away from it is the redskins will never be an elite team, becasue it's a gimmick offense.

What I want to know what's wrong with having a white fiance?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

most blacks are racist by definition. Just look how they vote in elections, 95-97% for the black candidate. Other races don't vote that way!!!!

[/QUOTE]

not sure if thats racism or just stupidity.

[/QUOTE]

Not racism and certainly not stupidity.

All depends on one's view of the role of government, which is largely dependent on economic class.

If you come from a privileged class, you tend to believe the role of government is to protect what you have; strong military, active police force, plenty of prisons. And since the privileges of your class allow you to pay for things like private school and health care, you don't want any of your tax dollars supporting anyone else who is not in your class.

If you come from an underprivileged class, you tend to think the role of goverment is to provide equal opportunity to all its citizens. You tend to think things like education and health care should be the dignified right of all US citizens, not just a privilege for those blessed with well off parents.

Republican platforms tend to favor the privileged and Democratic platforms tend to favor the underprivileged (which includes poor American whites, who, by dollar volume, are the majority recipients of welfare, food stamps, and other public assistance programs).

Since American whites enjoyed a 200-300 year economic and civil head start over American blacks, American blacks are economically underprivileged; therefore, it does not make much sense for them to vote for the Republican Party. Conversely, it makes equally little sense for upper class American whites to vote for the Democratic Party.

[/QUOTE]

they are part of the 47% that  vote for the party of handouts;i.e., free birth control pills, payroll "tax" holidays,extended unemployment benefits,subsidized housing, food stamps, housing debt forgiveness, subsidized education loans, and ALWAYS cry racism, witness Prof Gates and Susan Rice etc.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Isn't this the moron that said something about the Patriots a year ago and made national news? I forget what it was (maybe it wasn't even about the pats, but it caught my attention), all I remember is it pissed me off. The guy probably thought he was above any racism punishment because he is black, glad to see he wasn't. Good for ESPN.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

What is it called when everyone assumes Andrew Luck is a better pocket passer and RGIII is a running QB like Vick even though RGIII is now, and was in college the better pocket passer?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What is it called when everyone assumes Andrew Luck is a better pocket passer and RGIII is a running QB like Vick even though RGIII is now, and was in college the better pocket passer?

[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but I think you're right - he does look like a better passer and in my opinion - even as good as he runs...he shouldn't be doing it. He's going get seriously hurt and end his career before it gets started. They don't need to run him, he sees the entire field and throws it everywhere. The guy is a major talent. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

most blacks are racist by definition. Just look how they vote in elections, 95-97% for the black candidate. Other races don't vote that way!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All depends on one's view of the role of government, which is largely dependent on economic class.

If you come from a privileged class, you tend to believe the role of government is to protect what you have; strong military, active police force, plenty of prisons. And since the privileges of your class allow you to pay for things like private school and health care, you don't want any of your tax dollars supporting anyone else who is not in your class.

If you come from an underprivileged class, you tend to think the role of goverment is to provide equal opportunity to all its citizens. You tend to think things like education and health care should be the dignified right of all US citizens, not just a privilege for those blessed with well off parents.

Republican platforms tend to favor the privileged and Democratic platforms tend to favor the underprivileged (which includes poor American whites, who, by dollar volume, are the majority recipients of welfare, food stamps, and other public assistance programs).

Since American whites enjoyed a 200-300 year economic and civil head start over American blacks, American blacks are economically underprivileged; therefore, it does not make much sense for them to vote for the Republican Party. Conversely, it makes equally little sense for upper class American whites to vote for the Democratic Party.

[/QUOTE]

they are part of the 47% that  vote for the party of handouts;i.e., free birth control pills, payroll "tax" holidays,extended unemployment benefits,subsidized housing, food stamps, housing debt forgiveness, subsidized education loans, and ALWAYS cry racism, witness Prof Gates and Susan Rice etc.  

[/QUOTE]

At least that's how the Republican Party wants people to think about Blacks . . . which may explain why Blacks vote for Democrats in large percentages.

Blacks, and better educated Whites . . .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

At least that's how the Republican Party wants people to think about Blacks . . . which may explain why Blacks vote for Democrats in large percentages.

Blacks, and better educated Whites . . .

[/QUOTE]

Those are facts, not opinions 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

The media plays into this as well.  I remember back in 2006 when the Colts played the Bears in the SB.  All ESPN was talking about was "1st black head coach to with the SB".  I honestly did not even think about that (or realize it) until they made such a big deal about race / skin color.  To me, there were just 2 good AMERICAN NFL coaches going up against each other like any other SB

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Parker hates Boston sports teams because he was a Pistons fan growing up in the 80's.

Good riddance, Rob!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Parker hates Boston sports teams because he was a Pistons fan growing up in the 80's.

Good riddance, Rob!

[/QUOTE]

Jamele Hill was too. I think Parker is a Giants and Yankees, fan, no?  Maybe he's just a bandwagon tool.

I remember when Hill callled the Celtics "Hitler". Her article was pulled down and she apologized.  But, this shock crap they like to use with the race baiting is totally unacceptable and unprofessional for what they're covering, unless the topic is centered around something historical or factual.

I didn't have any issue with Howard Bryant calling the Sox racist under Yakwey, but can we get over all of that at this point? He's been dead for 25 years and hasn't owned/been in charge in like 4 decades.  Write your book and move on.   Almost all of his pieces are rooted in race. It's disturbing. It's like an obsession.

Not a coincidence ESPN hired these racebaiters either.  They all work there for a reason. ESPN will do anything to sell out and get ratings.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed,especially the part about him being a tool.

Good info. on Hill, I was unaware of the Hitler comments.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The truth is that American whites benefit far more from these things than any other group.

Don't take my word for it; do your own homework. You will find that the so-called "Red States" are the primary beneficiaries of government handouts. Poor whites living in the south account for this; they actually fare better under Democratic governments and, in fact, used to vote Democrat until Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964. At that point, bigotry became more important than their own economics.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to IraqSteve's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chris Rock said it "black people are actually the biggest racists against black people"...

[/QUOTE]

Black people understand that Chris Rock is a comedian. Educated black people understand that there is a difference between people with opportunity versus those without; between contented people and desperate people. And since nearly all educated black people have non-educated, desperate black people either in their families or inner/outer circle of acquaintances, they have an acute sense of the divide.

IraqSteve, if you were an educated black person, you would understand that Chris Rock is calling attention to the fact that black people don't view all black people as the same. It is one of the things that black people LOVE about Chris Rock; that his humor often contains references that the greater population has no privy to.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

mangini is the man. i dont care if he didnt make it as a coach for the jets. he is fair to the patriots, unlike many other analysists, and he is extremely smart. Mangini is the man

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I cant believe what people are still dumb enough to say, even in this day and age where everything is recorded, posted, tweeted and analyzed to death. Glad Parker finally showed his colors. Away with him then.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The truth is that American whites benefit far more from these things than any other group.

Don't take my word for it; do your own homework. You will find that the so-called "Red States" are the primary beneficiaries of government handouts. Poor whites living in the south account for this; they actually fare better under Democratic governments and, in fact, used to vote Democrat until Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964. At that point, bigotry became more important than their own economics.

[/QUOTE]

I said blacks were part of the 47% as are other races including whites. Instead of a helping hand they expect the gov't to support them indefinitely. The "rich" are responsible for all their woes and the Democrats[Obama] keep playing that tune.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I said blacks were part of the 47% as are other races including whites. Instead of a helping hand they expect the gov't to support them indefinitely. The "rich" are responsible for all their woes and the Democrats[Obama] keep playing that tune.

[/QUOTE]

People who make generalized statements like this usually know exceptionally little about black people. Yes, black unemployment runs near 20%; that still means that the 80% majority of black people are hard working people, like you and I.

Since blacks make up a little less than 13% of the population, even if every unemployed black person in the country did nothing more than stand in line for their check, they would still make up the great minority of the 47% seeking handouts. Math doesn't lie.

The first documented slave in the US was a man named Casor (I think) in 1654. Since blacks did not have Civil Rights until 1964 (a period of 310 years), perhaps blacks are not seeking a helping hand "indefinitely" as you say; perhaps by the year 2274 (310 years from the passing of the Civil Rights Act), blacks will be willing to call it a wash. Seems fair, I would think.

I mean, you can't argue with math, now can you?