Eugene Lockhart (On Trial)

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Eugene Lockhart (On Trial)

In Response to Re: Eugene Lockhart (On Trial):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eugene Lockhart (On Trial) : This just in from Rusty Pinkhat: "It's better to win the division and choke your only playoff game than to be a wildcard team and go to the championship game." you can't make this stuff up. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

I didn't say that.

I just said the Jets have literally won absolutely nothing whatsoever since what, 1985?

lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eugene Lockhart (On Trial) : Five?  You are forgetting the ring he got with the 2000 Raven because he taught Ozzie how to win a superbowl and 2007 Giants because he coached with Caughlin with the Giants. 

This is where I know you've been beaten silly.  Your behavior is similar to Jeffrey Dahmer right before he started torturing animals as a teenager.

Good luck this weekend, Phatty.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

BB was in the NFL before Parcells and was watching college football films with his father at age 9.

I am pretty sure BB taught Billy P a lot more than Billy P taught BB. 

You lost, Phatty.

Again.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eugene Lockhart (On Trial) : You have, at one time or another shot down every player on the jets D line and yet they are great against the run.  Not sure what you expect out of your DL, but I think a 10 year starter is worthy of a first round pick. Hmmm Ty Warren or Ellis?  I'll take Ellis. 

Of course you would, homer deluxe!  Who cares about quality, SB appearances, rings or production??!!

Just choose the guy in the green tights with an NY on the helmet, regardless. lol

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eugene Lockhart (On Trial) : Ah yes, beack to the "if he gone to a superbowl, he must be a great player" defense.  That, like most everything else you post, is just plain dumb.  Many a bad player has gone to a superbowl and many a great player has not.  So, what you're saying is that playing the same position in a similar D, even though Ellis has more tackles per year, about 3 times as many sacks per year, and 2 probowls to zero, that Warren is the better player.   You can't make this stuff up. 
    that's great. you can't make this stuff up. think maybe BBR has used that phrase before. go dig.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eugene Lockhart (On Trial) : Please refer to her with his/her given name, rusty pinkhat.  Although he/she has a few claims to fame including the inability to separate the truth from what he/she wants to be the truth, the premise that in order for one player, coach or organization to be good, all others need to be bad, the insistence that there is a conspiracy to harm the patsies through rule changes, uneven enforcement of the rules and 'witch hunts', the continued fabrication of 'facts' to support any argument she brings.  My latest personal favorite is that she claimed Parcells was not a good GM because in 1996 he signed Neil O'Donnell to the Jets when he was actually coaching in NEw England, the year that the Tuna brought them to the superbowl.  rusty pinkhat is famous for the ability to cut and paste, have very little knowledge of the patsies, let alone any other NFL team and point out others spelling mistakes, typos and formatting errors when faced with the realization that he/she was once again beaten into the ground with facts and logic. 
    he must have a twin. or there's another corrections officer now dubbed the forum detective. true objective facts is what this forum needs. not remarks for argument's sake. the O'Donnell comment was genuine and I'm sure an oversight on BBR's behalf, but still, something you couldn't make up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eugene Lockhart (On Trial) :beack to the

"beack"?  Is this German?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Where did I say Kraft hired Parcells?  Keep trying to put words into people's mouths.  It won't work here.

I claimed BB drafted Ty Law? Another lie.  You lying over and over will not work.

You're a loser troll, Phatty. That's YOUR issue.

Any Pats fan can see that is all you trolls have. Wildly swinging and desperately throwing crap at the wall to wiggle out of the bitchslapping you just took.

Season tickets in the family since 1978.  I am sure but to continue to think people will somehow buy I am a "pinkhat"/new fan is hilarious.  

If anything, you're the bandwagon Jets fan, coming out of the woodwork when your loser franchise miraculously makes the playoffs after the Colts laid down for them. lol

Congrats on a team laying down for yours, so you could actually have a vested interested past December, Phat Boy.  We know that's very new territory for you as a loser fan.

Wave that 2002 division title flag high up over the 1998 one.  That's all you're getting and don't expect one this decade. You ain't getting even that this decade. lol

Well, maybe you will when NE rebuilds in 2018. 

I've been to more professional sporting events than you could ever dream of, Corky.

I can tell you have not and are VERY bitter about it.  Blame your parents.

I've been lucky enough to witness historic moments in Boston sports history, going well back before my teams were even winning titles.

Deal with it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Eugene Lockhart (On Trial):
    [QUOTE]...Anyway, look at this fleece job of the Pats by Jimmy Johnson/Jerry Jones: 1991-04-19, in exchange for the first overall draft pick ( Russell Maryland ), he was traded to the Patriots along with cornerback Ron Francis , linebacker David Howard , 1991 first round pick (#11 Pat Harlow ) and 1991 second round pick (#41 Jerome Henderson ). D'oh! That looks like something the Jets would do.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

A 1st (11th), a 2nd and two players for Russell Maryland.  That doesn't seem bad to me.  Maryland was a mediocre pro. Harlow could play, just had a bad back as I recall.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The "him" is BB, stupid. 

I'll admit I should have typed that for this specific reason here. However, it's clear you are more bent on looking for words that don't play into your low level reading comprehension than you are realizing what the crux of this discussion is about.

Typical lawyer tactics that won't work in the grand scheme. You lost again, because you can't produce simple answers to a simple question in your direction.

I readily admit I could have been more clear.   You, pretending this is a chance to somehow catch me in my lack of knowledge angle, is hilarious, though.

Name one success of Parcells as a GM.  Name one.  Name one draft pick or FA signing that brought his team even into a winning situation.

Of course, this doesn't count when he stole Curtis Martin or the entire NE coaching staff in 1997. lol

So, name a Parcells achievement as GM.

Jones hired Parcells thinking it was tied to also brining in personnel knowledge when Parcells had other roles like that.

Parcells also has never cared about drafting a mature player.  This is another flaw in his personnel moves. IQ and maturity to him are inconsequential. And he's been burned on it repeatedly with how he builds teams.

It's the SD Chargers disease for the last decade.  Some great players, but selfish players and some immature  players.

Is Brandon Marshall as wise investment?  I'd rather make that move for Larry FItzgerald, not Marshall.

Parcells is overrated.

Guess what? That desperate Marshall move didn't work, did it? Who is the QB in Miami?

Kraft hired BB in 2000 because he almost did in 1996.

But BB had already left for the Jets. This is the point of that sentence you are focusing on.  But, since you are too dumb, you don't get it.

If you think anyone is believing that I don't know who Kraft hired and the general history of this team, you are more retarded than we originally assumed.

Sections
Shortcuts