Evans: "Mangini screwed our team 05"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Evans: "Mangini screwed our team 05"

This article probably explains the reasoning behind the urgency in putting in McDaniels as an "assistant" for the playoffs.   The speculation was that it might have something to do with BB's previous experience with the much-loathed Mangini. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Evans: "Mangini screwed our team 05"

I could not agree with this more, how can your head be in two places at once - when there's major events taking place simultaneously in both? If you're getting your first head coaching gig, is your mind not on all the things you need to do? O'Brien is going to be walking into the most important and biggest job of his life and he's going to be weeks behind schedule...you think this isn't weighing heavy on his mind? You think he's going home at night fine tuning the Patriot's offensive game plan or trying to get his coaches lined up?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

It wasn't the defense that lost that game so I don't see what Mangini had to do with it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

That team had 5 turnovers that game...but i guess it clarifies more why BB hates Mangini

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Mangini should have been fragged.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

so the Jets went with the Bill disciple and then the anti-Bill and have not succeeded.  they can't get copycatting correct.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Manigini = RAT

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Thanks Dastardly. Never heard all of that and loved it!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In Response to Re: Evans: "Mangini screwed our team 05":
    Manigini = RAT
    Posted by kansaspatriot

As the message in 'A Bronx Tale' was, no one likes a rat! :)

"a rat was the lowest thing anyone could be in my neighborhood. "

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RTSully6931. Show RTSully6931's posts

I always liked Heath Evans, and was sad to see him leave. i like hin even more now. Mangini puts on such a nice guy act on TV, but we all know he's just a backstabbing s.o.b.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

And yet, the agenda-driven, anti-BB media blamed BB for all of the acrimony between the two (and even took it to the absurd level of criticizing BB's post-game handshakes with Fredo).

The media sucks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I had to kill my radio right before Evans came on and missed this interview. I have never heard this angle before but it certainly confirms what we already believed. Mangini is classless and unprofessional. Tough to build a winning team when your a backstabbing rat.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I can't believe this forum does not let me write

Mangin---a as a complete word.

find it more descriptive than manboobs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Here's a little story about Mangini:

A friend of mine is the first cousin of Mangini's wife. My friend went to school for sports management, and at about 21, at a family function in the early 2000s, thought he'd go try and chat up Mangini. The guy gave him the total cold shoulder, and had NO time for a kid just trying to make a conversation. He's ALWAYS been full of himself.

It's totally laughable that "talent" at ESPN refer to him as "coach" and refer to his "expertise" about ANYthing.

Sections
Shortcuts