Even grumbling after a win! Write some positive things about the Pats over the Colts.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

Re: Even grumbling after a win! Write some positive things about the Pats over the Colts.

In Response to Re: Even grumbling after a win! Write some positive things about the Pats over the Colts.:
    [QUOTE]As I've posted in other threads BB was doing some pretty funky things with his D in the 4th qtr.  Rusty pointed out in another thread that his view is that BB was seeing what he had and that may very well be the case.  My positives: *My first ever game at Gillette - a bit of an upgrade from those %(%* aluminum bench seats for one thing.  *Gronk - the guy is a beast. (It was a pass not a lateral; I was sitting on the Colts 20) *Brady was Brady for most of the game as was Welker, Welker. *Nate Jones has some potential - liked what I saw. *Ninko is really coming into his own. *Big Vince is beyond amazing. There were others but you can bet your Aunt Matilda's privates that BB will use this less than HOF performance as a teaching tool.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Great to see Ninkovich getting some acknowledgement finally! This guy just keeps following his improvement curve and when you watch his interviews he seems to rely understand this game. He's also very humble and objective. A great team player and more often than not knows where to be on plays. He is coming into his own and I am convinced the best is still to come. My. Guess is that he will make big plays in the playoffs. You heard it here first.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Even grumbling after a win! Write some positive things about the Pats over the Colts.

The Colts didn't quite break even against Stevan Ridley in the third quarter.  Actually Gronk got his first rushing touchdown.  Benny got some rest. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

A win is a win right? We all know what's coming down the tracks. Can the offense overcome the defenses weaknesses and I think yes, until you get to the championship game.

Tyler Palko, Vince Young, Dan Orlovsky.......really? These guys had solid stats against this secondary. What happens when it's Big Ben and Aaron?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I beleive it is in the nature of most fans to grumble about something.  So even when their team wins, and wins big, some fan will carp about something they did not like.  Accept it, shake your head and move on, I say!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Even grumbling after a win! Write some positive things about the Pats over the Colts.:
    [QUOTE]So we mailed it in for the 4th quarter. No big deal. The strengths and weaknesses remain the same. We will make the playoffs and have a decent shot at getting somewhere in them. It is what it is.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

WOW is something wrong with you?? you seem to have flipflopped somewhat...
    ok let me ask you this???  how do you feel about bb the gm??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]I beleive it is in the nature of most fans to grumble about something.  So even when their team wins, and wins big, some fan will carp about something they did not like.  Accept it, shake your head and move on, I say!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

to the extreme on this page... we could win the sb and it wouldnt change a thing with a lot of these bloggers

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

It was a positive that Brady didn't get killed while still going pass heavy after a comfortable lead late in the 3rd and beginning of 4rth. Freeney and Mathis must have been foaming at the mouth to get a late hit on him while we were sticking it to Polian and company...even though the plan kind of back fired as our offense stalled toward the end.

Lots of positives in this game, I just hope we remember how to run the ball come playoff time, because for as long as I can remember....we can't.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Even grumbling after a win! Write some positive things about the Pats over the Colts. : Look at Phat Rex. Throttled in the other threads as he fails to defend Sancheese as a bust, and now resorts to impersonating me. PATHETIC.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

This situation reminds me of an old Get Smart episode, in which Smart has to determine which is the real Chief and which is the Chaos-agent-as-Chief-imposter.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I would like to thank the patriots for likely giving the colts the necessary confidence they will need to potentially win a game before this season ends. 

I am of the opinion that this was an organizational decision.  Given the niceties offered by Jeff Saturday regarding Bob Kraft, this was Kraft's gift to the colts knowing that it would not affect his team whatsoever.  

Couldn't have come at a better time. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to thank the patriots for likely giving the colts the necessary confidence they will need to potentially win a game before this season ends.  I am of the opinion that this was an organizational decision.  Given the niceties offered by Jeff Saturday regarding Bob Kraft, this was Kraft's gift to the colts knowing that it would not affect his team whatsoever.   Couldn't have come at a better time. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

The Ravens have played down to inferior opponents all year long.  Colts win by 3 over the Ravens on Sunday.  Now go away.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Thanks DNSOTP. 

I don't know about that, but I appreciate the love. 

Given that there is a movement afoot on the board to find the positives, I've decided to follow the approach. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to thank the patriots for likely giving the colts the necessary confidence they will need to potentially win a game before this season ends.  I am of the opinion that this was an organizational decision.  Given the niceties offered by Jeff Saturday regarding Bob Kraft, this was Kraft's gift to the colts knowing that it would not affect his team whatsoever.   Couldn't have come at a better time. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

If Losing to a team's practice squad gives your team confidence, then all the power to ya.  Too bad no other team will be so obliging. 
    Just don't get too confident or you might lose out on the "Big Prize".
    It appears your team will need a lot of "Luck" in the future.
    P.S.  Don't be surprised if Saturday jumps ship next year.  He loves him some Kraft.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Brady's a practice squad player?  Man you guys are STACKED! 

As for confidence, its not me the pats gave confidence to, its the colts.  I thank Mr. Kraft for that. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You are welcome but the real reason was because Bon Jovi call BB at the end of the 3rd Quarter and told him he had the Colts and the Points!!!  So enjoy the win beating the spread is something for the Colts this year!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to thank the patriots for likely giving the colts the necessary confidence they will need to potentially win a game before this season ends.....Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    Sheesh, UD, you REALLY believe the Pats were still playing at their best in that 4th quarter and as a result the 3 garbage time TDs scored by the Colts is indicative they can WIN a game??!!  Come on... if they did have any signs they could win, it should have come well before the 4th quarter and BEFORE they fell behind 31 - 3!!  Accept the fact the Pats let up on the gas pedal big time! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

AGC - I am just having fun.  There are some pats fans who are really irrational about their fandom.  Some have the sky falling while others are not at all interested in giving credit for the points the colts did score.  The truth, as always is somewhere in the middle. 

I am just making light of the situation. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Our 1 A offense blasted your D for 31 points and it would have been worse if we wanted it to be. End of story. They PRACTICED plays on you, starting in the 4th, which you should be EMBARRASSED by. If my team is being played like it's a scrimmage by Week 12 of an NFL season, I would be demanding the coach and GM to be fired. That's the difference between educated Pats fans like myself and arrogant, deluded ones like you.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]
    So, that McCourty miss on the TD run, was practice to see how far inside McCourty could come and then get back out to the edge to contain the run? 

and the McCourty blown man coverage was just practice, too? 

Man, that BB, he is a genius. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]AGC - I am just having fun.  There are some pats fans who are really irrational about their fandom.  Some have the sky falling while others are not at all interested in giving credit for the points the colts did score.  The truth, as always is somewhere in the middle.  I am just making light of the situation. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    Well, isn't the sky falling if you read this board after the Colts game??!!  Amazed at all the negativity here and your dig at it.  I know the Colts spoke about that 4th quarter as a "confidence" booster, but, hey, it all happened after they fell behind 31 - 3 and they were still down 31 - 10 with about 7 minutes to go.  Your team has a chance against Tenn at home, though!  Good LUCK.. pun intended..  (-;

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

So your saying we got a chance!!!!