Re: Everybody knows it....

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I'd say a great QB, like Brady, will make everyone around him statistically better.  I'm sure if Sanchez was our QB those O-line stats look much worse.

Yeah, Brady is the only good player on our team. Belichick is lucky he inherited all his good players blah blah.. We get it buddy.

Do you always have sand in your vag.  You must be really fun to be around Mr. Grumples.

Could ask you the same thing, Tcal.

When am I ever nasty to other posters? 

u are a miserable b*stard who usually has something cruel/cold/nasty to say

All you need is a badge and a siren and you could become the official BDC Patriot board cop.

I'll look into that

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I'd say a great QB, like Brady, will make everyone around him statistically better.  I'm sure if Sanchez was our QB those O-line stats look much worse.

Yeah, Brady is the only good player on our team. Belichick is lucky he inherited all his good players blah blah.. We get it buddy.

Do you always have sand in your vag.  You must be really fun to be around Mr. Grumples.

Could ask you the same thing, Tcal.

When am I ever nasty to other posters? 

u are a miserable b*stard who usually has something cruel/cold/nasty to say

All you need is a badge and a siren and you could become the official BDC Patriot board cop.

I'll look into that

Ticket pad and blue ribbons.  You know what their worth these days. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Pat Kirwan, who's one of the best NFL writers out there, does a nice job evaluating the league's O linemen here:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/22256319/rating-olinemen-thomas-pouncey-tops-in-production-durability

The only Patriot on his list is Vollmer (Mankins gets an honorable mention at left guard)--and according to Kirwan, right tackle is a "weak" position in the NFL in general, so Vollmer makes a list of guys who Kirwan thinks are not as good as guys at other positions.  

Now the whole can be greater than its parts, so our O line overall may be better than the individuals on it, but this list doesn't suggest the Pats O linemen are, in Kirwan's opinion, such an outstanding group. 

Here's Kirwan's comments on Vollmer, whom he ranks second in right tackles:

2. Sebastian Vollmer, Patriots, 9-4-20: Not so sure he wouldn't be exposed if it wasn't Tom Brady behind him, but the run game to his side was the best the Patriots had.

I'd add that the Pats TEs probably help with the run game on that side too . . . which is one reason Gronk's absence is so problematic for the Pats. His absence hurts both in the passing game and the running game. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

There's some talent on the Pats O line but what I think makes it what it is (and that's pretty good in my estimation) is Dante Scarnecchia.  Probably one of the best if not the best position coach in the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

There's some talent on the Pats O line but what I think makes it what it is (and that's pretty good in my estimation) is Dante Scarnecchia.  Probably one of the best if not the best position coach in the game.

Yep  . . .  in my opinion, what makes Bill Belichick (and his assistants) so good is their ability to get the most from their players.  The Pats may not have the best talent in the league (they don't), but they get the most from that talent.  Even mediocre players look like stars when they play for Belichick.

Absolute best coaching in the league.  Maybe in league history.  Maybe even in all team sports over all time  . . .