Everybody Needs to calm Down

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Everybody Needs to calm Down

Alright everybody, Take a deep breath and calm down, I know most of us love the Pats, and get emotional when they lose, but some of this stuff is rediculous. Calling for us to axe BB, or trade TB, you got to be kidding me.
    We just lost to a good football team, there 5-0. We as a team play awful at Denver, something like 1-6 at mile high.

I'm not saying that there werent problems today, execution was huge. I would just like to point out, that if Ghost makes that field goal, The pats are 4-1 and everybody is talking about how awsome they are. We lost today in a broken overtime system, by 3 points to an undefeated team, at their place.

We're not going to fire BB
    TB isn't going anywhere
    The sky isn't falling

One more thing about TB, Peyton Manning took 8 weeks or so, I assume underdogg could tell us more precisly, to look like Peyton, and his surgery was a lot less intense than TB, so we're looking good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynnluvspats. Show lynnluvspats's posts

Re: Everybody Needs to calm Down

In Response to Everybody Needs to calm Down:
    [QUOTE]Alright everybody, Take a deep breath and calm down, I know most of us love the Pats, and get emotional when they lose, but some of this stuff is rediculous. Calling for us to axe BB, or trade TB, you got to be kidding me. We just lost to a good football team, there 5-0. We as a team play awful at Denver, something like 1-6 at mile high. I'm not saying that there werent problems today, execution was huge. I would just like to point out, that if Ghost makes that field goal, The pats are 4-1 and everybody is talking about how awsome they are. We lost today in a broken overtime system, by 3 points to an undefeated team, at their place. We're not going to fire BB TB isn't going anywhere The sky isn't falling One more thing about TB, Peyton Manning took 8 weeks or so, I assume underdogg could tell us more precisly, to look like Peyton, and his surgery was a lot less intense than TB, so we're looking good.
    Posted by thejoshuatree28[/QUOTE]

Finally someone on this board that makes some f'n sense!! We'll regroup and I'm still hoping to win the division, or at least a wildcard.... CALM THE H*E*L*L* down people.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Tom Brady is playing scared and that doesn't cut it in the NFL. He has to man up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cheffrey. Show Cheffrey's posts

Listen, we are 3-2 with a 1st time oc. Brady coming off a serious injury, and a young defense. there are 11 games left and in the NFL it is best to peak going into the last 6 weeks so your hot going into the playoffs, remember the Giants in 07? our defense is only going to get better, the offense looks better every week and will only continue to improve, so there is no need to panic at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

The Patriots are pace to finish 9-6. If Brady isn't ready to play he shouldn't be on the field. No excuses about his past injury.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Peaking at the end of the season -- much like the Cassel-led '08 Pats did -- isn't of much service if you don't make the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

In Response to Re: Everybody Needs to calm Down:
    [QUOTE]Peaking at the end of the season -- much like the Cassel-led '08 Pats did -- isn't of much service if you don't make the playoffs.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Well said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]Tom Brady is playing scared and that doesn't cut it in the NFL. He has to man up!
    Posted by baddawg[/QUOTE]

Why do you care so much, you hate the pats. Another piece of garbage thread, from a piece of garbage fan

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Everybody Needs to calm Down : Why do you care so much, you hate the pats. Another piece of garbage thread, from a piece of garbage fan
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]Very classy...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Everybody Needs to calm Down : Very classy...
    Posted by hmrstrm[/QUOTE]

Oh for sure. To hell with this Piece of trash, Im so sick of internet troll goons like him who ridicule pat fans. I think he is pos racist. He hates people from NE

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Not going to jump off the Pru this morning, but I do think there is cause for concern. 

Through 5 games, I have not seen any consistency or consistent improvement in Brady. He has looked good at times and very mediocre at others. It's not like his play is steadily improving week over week. He can blame Galloway all he wants, but he has also been throwing behind Wes and over Randy (which is hard to do) consistently. 

I don't think there is going to be any chance to sneak into a wildcard spot. We either take the division, or take a long vacation in January. The Jets are playing well, we need to stick with them for now and not let them build a huge lead in the division on us.
    Based on the Jets schedule, they have a real shot to win their next 5 games. Based on our schedule over the next 5 games, we could easily go 3-2. That puts the Jets 3 games ahead of us, with 5 to go. It could easily come down to the last game of the year in Houston. 

Strap it on guys...this is going to be a bumpy ride.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from G0Pats. Show G0Pats's posts

[QUOTE]The Patriots are pace to finish 9-6. If Brady isn't ready to play he shouldn't be on the field. No excuses about his past injury.

How does anyone finish 9-6 when there are 16 games in a season and not 15?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

[QUOTE]Tom Brady is playing scared and that doesn't cut it in the NFL. He has to man up!

If you had this O-Line protecting you you would be scared too!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]The Patriots are pace to finish 9-6. If Brady isn't ready to play he shouldn't be on the field. No excuses about his past injury.

They're only going to play 15 games?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]Alright everybody, Take a deep breath and calm down, I know most of us love the Pats, and get emotional when they lose, but some of this stuff is rediculous. Calling for us to axe BB, or trade TB, you got to be kidding me. We just lost to a good football team, there 5-0. We as a team play awful at Denver, something like 1-6 at mile high. I'm not saying that there werent problems today, execution was huge. I would just like to point out, that if Ghost makes that field goal, The pats are 4-1 and everybody is talking about how awsome they are. We lost today in a broken overtime system, by 3 points to an undefeated team, at their place. We're not going to fire BB TB isn't going anywhere The sky isn't falling One more thing about TB, Peyton Manning took 8 weeks or so, I assume underdogg could tell us more precisly, to look like Peyton, and his surgery was a lot less intense than TB, so we're looking good.

Agreed. It doesn't matter where you start the season, it matters where you end the season IMO. I'd rather see them get some losses out of the way early on and come together for a great playoff run. I think many fans are 'spoiled' by past years winning seasons. The team is regrouping and trying to gel. The pieces are either going to fit, or they're not. Only time will tell. Regardless, I personally am happy they are not undeafeated because that is just too much pressure. JMO of course.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from togah321. Show togah321's posts

[QUOTE]One more thing about TB, Peyton Manning took 8 weeks or so, I assume underdogg could tell us more precisly, to look like Peyton, and his surgery was a lot less intense than TB, so we're looking good.

Please don't try to compare the two.  Peyton is half human half robot.  He is spooky.  Have any of you seen him play?  His throws are amazing.  Mark the tape!  Peyton Manning is the best football player to ever play.  As in ever.  As in better than everyone else.  Of all time. 

It's sad seeing a team that doesn't age gracefully.  Maybe you guys can just start reflecting on the good old days.  Meanwhile, the Colts are 5-0.  Again.  Yawn.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Everybody Needs to calm Down : Please don't try to compare the two.  Peyton is half human half robot.  He is spooky.  Have any of you seen him play?  His throws are amazing.  Mark the tape!  Peyton Manning is the best football player to ever play.  As in ever.  As in better than everyone else.  Of all time.  It's sad seeing a team that doesn't age gracefully.  Maybe you guys can just start reflecting on the good old days.  Meanwhile, the Colts are 5-0.  Again.  Yawn.
    Posted by togah321[/QUOTE]

how many rings in all those wonderful 10 + seasons? 1, Manning might as well be Dilfer

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

First things first the Pats never play well at Denver.
    Secondly, that game was there for the taking and poor execution and a missed field goal lost it. They weren't blown out and they beat themselves, the problems that currently hold this team back are relatively small in stature. Considering how long the D was out on the field in the thin mile high air in the second half it could of been much worse and they still proved they are a tough team to score 7 against.
    Third, Tom Brady did not have it yesterday for more reasons than one, but it's only a matter of time until he is consistent and there will be no more cause for concern after the fact. When it clicks that pass to Moss is in his hands for six points. It hasn't clicked yet, there have been signs, but it will click.
    Fourth, the next two games come against the Titans and the Bucs, I predict a quick healing for the passing woes as the defensive backfields for both teams are filled with holes.
    Fifth, there are 11 games left people and 14-2 is not a bad record. Smile

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from togah321. Show togah321's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Everybody Needs to calm Down : how many rings in all those wonderful 10 + seasons? 1, Manning might as well be Dilfer
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

His run for the rings ain't over.  Have you seen him play?  Playing the best ball of his career.  No one else is even close.  Go ahead and give him his fourth MVP now.  How many MVP's does Dilfter have?  Same as Brady? 

The rings will come grasshopper.  Meanwhile, we get to enjoy 12 win seasons for like the last 18 years.  You guys will be lucky to go 8-8.

LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Everybody Needs to calm Down : His run for the rings ain't over.  Have you seen him play?  Playing the best ball of his career.  No one else is even close.  Go ahead and give him his fourth MVP now.  How many MVP's does Dilfter have?  Same as Brady?  The rings will come grasshopper.  Meanwhile, we get to enjoy 12 win seasons for like the last 18 years.  You guys will be lucky to go 8-8. LOL

Have I seen Manning play? lol of course I have. since I was a kid, its the same thing with Manning, win the MVP, blow it in the 1st round. He is one hell of a QB though, I will admit that, but Manning has always been a great regular season player.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rickster6662000. Show Rickster6662000's posts

The Pats are 3-0 at home and 0-2 away. However, he combined record of Pats opponents so far has been 15-8 whereas the combined record of the Colts opponents is 7-16(after next week will be 7-22)

Pats defense, the secondary in particular, was disappointing - they were consistenly beaten by the Denver wide receiver duo of Royal and Marshall. Brady's radar was off and he misfired once too often. Ofcourse the loss of Matt Light did not help

Nevertheless a statement game for the Broncos who look to be getting better and more confident with each game. I reckon the game against Giants will tell how realistic a super bowl threat they are

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Hey Togah321 did you tell Manning that he needed some mouthwash this morning when you woke up next to him? If you seriously think the Pats are going 8-8 this season you should prepare to eat crow.

Also, who have the Colts played this season??? They've yet to play a team that has a winning record! 

Jacksonville 2-3
    Miami 1-3 (they were lucky to win in that game)
    Arizona 2-2
    Seattle 2-3
    Tennessee 0-5

Yeah, Manning is putting up good numbers but against mediocre teams as any good quarterback should. The Pats played undefeated teams 4 weeks in a row and came out 500 against them! My money is on the Pats!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from devault. Show devault's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Everybody Needs to calm Down : His run for the rings ain't over.  Have you seen him play?  Playing the best ball of his career.  No one else is even close.  Go ahead and give him his fourth MVP now.  How many MVP's does Dilfter have?  Same as Brady?  The rings will come grasshopper.  Meanwhile, we get to enjoy 12 win seasons for like the last 18 years.  You guys will be lucky to go 8-8. LOL

OK, let's see.  The Patriots have played the Bills (1-4), the Jets (3-1), the Falcons (3-1), the Ravens (3-2), and the Broncos (5-0), for a combined record of 15-8.

Your mighty Colts have played the Jags (2-3), the Fins (1-3), the Cardinals(2-2), the Seahawks (2-3) and the Titans (0-5) for a combined record of 7-16.  Perhaps it is a little premature putting the Colts in the SB when they haven't beaten a team with a better than 0.500 record. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Uh oh, looks like togah choked on the shoe that is in his mouth

Sections
Shortcuts