EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest

In Response to EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest:
    Dont give us your comnments or reasons why, just give your first 5 picks that you think the Patriots will choose on draft day, number them 1-5. The day after the draft I will post who was the winner and deserves to be in the real WAR ROOM
    Posted by Stompper

Great post, Stomper!

I'll go with;

brandon graham
    arelius benn
    Toby Gerhart
    alex carrington
    mitch petrus

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Re: EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest

Here Goes:

1. Jerry Hughes
    2. Demaryuis Thomas
    3.  Brandon Spikes
    4. Dexter McCluster
    5. Zach Robinson QB OSU

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

1. oline/center/guard
    2. dline/tackle
    3. olb/de
    4.  wr
    5. oline/tackle

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest:
    1. oline/center/guard 2. dline/tackle 3. olb/de 4.  wr 5. oline/tackle
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Hey, I protest.....this is cheating

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

1. Brandon Graham
    2. Golden Tate
    3. Aaron Hernandez
    4. Jareed Veldheer
    5. Ben Tate

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest:
    1. oline/center/guard 2. dline/tackle 3. olb/de 4.  wr 5. oline/tackle
    Posted by harleyroadking103

I thought I knew most of the players names that were been looked at in the first few rounds but Harley I don't recognized those. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

1) Brandon Graham - DE, Michigan

2) Golden Tate - WR, ND

3) Rob Gronkowski - TE, Arizona

4) Anthony Dixon - RB, Mississippi State

5) Rennie Curran - OLB, Georgia

Of course, this all "depends". 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

1) St. Louis
    2) Detroit
    3) Tampa Bay
    4) Washington
    5) Kansas City

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest : I thought I knew most of the players names that were been looked at in the first few rounds but Harley I don't recognized those. 
    Posted by Pats7393

Too tired to do the homework...these are the areas I would like to see addressed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

1. J Odrick
    2. Demaryius Thomas
    3. J Veldheer
    4. T Gerhart
    5. Koa Misi

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Great thread, Stomper!

1. Carlos Dunlap
    2. Ricky Sapp
    3. Jonathan Dwyer
    4. Dennis Pitta
    5. Sean Lee

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots12x81. Show Patriots12x81's posts

1. B.Graham
    2.D.Williams
    3.J.Best
    4.D.Pitta
    5.D.Mccluster

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

Pass rush must be addressed with #22, so we can't take Odrick in the 1st Round. There are a load of good DE/DT's that will be available in the 2nd Round.  Here it goes, with alternative in brackets):

R1 -- 22nd  Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas  (Jerry Hughes, TCU)
    R2 -- 44th  Daryl Washington, ILB, TCU (Brandon Spikes, Fla)
    R2 -- 47th  LaMarr Houston, DT/DE, Texas (Alex Carrington Ark St)
    R2 -- 53rd  Mardy Gilyard, WR, Cinci (Riley Cooper, Fla)
    R4 --119th Dennis Pitta, TE, BYU (Jimmy Graham, The U)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

22    Iupati (OG) or Pouncey (OG/C)
    44    Hughes (OLB)
    47    Houston (DT)
    53    Hardesty (RB)
    119   Roberts (WR)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

All good choices so you know we are probably all way off!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Oh what the heck

DE/OLB - S. Kindle
    WR - A. Benn
    RB - T. Gerhart
    OLB - E. Norwood

TE - T. Moeaki

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Here is another thought.

Trade Oaklands 1st next year a 5th and 7th to the Jags fot pick # 10.
    #10 Spiller
      22 Wilson CB
      44  Washington ILB
      47 Spikes, MLB
      53 Mccluster KR / RB
      119 Robinson QB

I think this could work out well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

1. Jerry Hughes
    2. Gino Atkins
    3. Damien Williams
    4. Jason Fox
    5. Dennis Pitta

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeUK. Show MikeUK's posts

Hey this is my first ever post as a UK pats fan so go easy on me. American football coverage over here aint that great!

i think they will go like this(this doesnt reflect what i want them to do and doesnt have trading in)
    22 Jared Odrick DE
    44  Demaryius Thomas WR
    47 Sapp OLB
    53 Tim Tebow QB
    119 Jared Veldheer OT

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlgvt48. Show mlgvt48's posts

Sounds like fun... obviously this list suposes Patriots trade picks... 1. CJ Spiller RB 2. Jerry Hughes DE/OLB  3. Alex Carrington DE 4. Mike Williams, WR 5. Chris Marinelli OT
    Posted by DaBlade

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlgvt48. Show mlgvt48's posts

If  Spiller is available at 22 they should go for it! I was a big Clemson fan this year as my daughter started there last Fall. I think Ricky Sapp is a player too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Here is another thought. Trade Oaklands 1st next year a 5th and 7th to the Jags fot pick # 10. #10 Spiller   22 Wilson CB   44  Washington ILB   47 Spikes, MLB   53 Mccluster KR / RB   119 Robinson QB   I think this could work out well.
    Posted by looneyman

No OLB or DE...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

I could live with this.....22...Sergio Kindle...44...Jermaine Gresham....47 Tyson Alualu...54....Mardy Gilyard....Ben Tate...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Hey this is my first ever post as a UK pats fan so go easy on me. American football coverage over here aint that great! i think they will go like this(this doesnt reflect what i want them to do and doesnt have trading in) 22 Jared Odrick DE 44  Demaryius Thomas WR 47 Sapp OLB 53 Tim Tebow QB 119 Jared Veldheer OT
    Posted by MikeUK
    Always nice to have another member from across the pond join the Patriots family. Mostly good blokes here,with an odd duck or two always in the neighborhood.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Round 1 -- 22nd overall - Sergio Kindle, OLB/DE TEXAS  (I think the Pats need to go after Defense with pick 22 - need impact here - someone who can step in next year and make Impact! I feel Graham can do this as well as Kindle. *B. Graham - but the Pats would have to 'yes' move up now to get Graham (if they want him that badly). Round 2 -- 44th overall - Golden Tate WR ND  (need to give Brady another toy to play with -Opposite Moss hopefullY) People are saying Tate at 22, but I feel we can still get him here in the 2nd rd. Round 2 -- 47th overall - Ricky Sapp, OLB, CLEMSON (Pats need to load up on the outside LB postion-we'll see) Round 2 -- 53rd overall - Javid Best - RB CAL (Pats need to hit on a RB somewhere in the 2nd rd I think--Hopefully they do their homework on one of these guys) Round 4 -- 119th overall - D McCluster - RB/KR - Ole Miss  (Need to start grooming a playmaker as in a 3rd down back/Kick off returner as well - kid can fly)
    Posted by NOISE

this looks like a dream draft to me! unfortunately i dont think any of those players will be available at those spots. but we can always hope...
    i like the idea of looking for playmakers.

Sections
Shortcuts