Everyone Relax....look at the Remaining Schedule.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

Everyone Relax....look at the Remaining Schedule.

Listen the Pats have been up & down this year. No way to get around that. Sometimes they are great. Sometimes they have been down right awful & quite frankly very frustrating to watch.

HOWEVER, am I the only one that sees the fact their schedule left allows to win at least 5 more games that will equate to W's.....bare minimum.

They are going through the heart of the schedule & I think the Pats are due next week in NY. They have not played well there for some time. 

Sun, Nov 13New York JetsNY Jets (5-3)8:20 pm ESTNBC
    11Mon, Nov 21Kansas City Chiefsvs Kansas City (4-4)8:30 pm ESTESPN
    12Sun, Nov 27Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia (3-4)4:15 pm ESTCBS
    13Sun, Dec 4Indianapolis Coltsvs Indianapolis (0-9)8:20 pm ESTNBC
    14Sun, Dec 11Washington RedskinsWashington (3-5)1:00 pm ESTCBS
    15Sun, Dec 18Denver BroncosDenver (3-5)4:15 pm ESTCBS
    16Sat, Dec 24Miami Dolphinsvs Miami (1-7)1:00 pm ESTCBS
    17Sun, Jan 1Buffalo Billsvs Buffalo (5-3)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Everyone Relax....look at the Remaining Schedule.

Next week could be a loss, Philly too, in fact they all could be, or we could win them all, but the fact remains that you WILL face good teams in the playoffs, most of them better than the Giants.

Im not concerned yet about making the playoffs. My concern is the trade deadline has passed and there arent many NFL caliber guys on the couch waiting for calls.

If S.Brown, Barrett, Adams, Molden are still in the secondary, Im sorry, i dont feel good about that.

I dont feel good about our offense already shytting the bed and its only 1st week in November. Its only gonna get colder from here...

but you right tho,. the schedule does look pretty easy on paper, I know we can beat Indy as they dont want to win...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

its all good, and we can all get warm fuzzies about who they have left in the REGULAR season...but IF they do make the playoffs, do you think they can get it done, given the way they are performing against upper-level teams?? I dont care if they run up scoreboards against lousy teams, I'd rather watch them play tough opponents...and so far, they havent been able to beat any...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Everyone Relax....look at the Remaining Schedule.:
    Listen the Pats have been up & down this year. No way to get around that. Sometimes they are great. Sometimes they have been down right awful & quite frankly very frustrating to watch. HOWEVER, am I the only one that sees the fact their schedule left allows to win at least 5 more games that will equate to W's.....bare minimum. They are going through the heart of the schedule & I think the Pats are due next week in NY. They have not played well there for some time.    Sun, Nov 13 New York Jets @  NY Jets  (5-3) 8:20 pm EST Buy Tickets Add to Calendar NBC 11 Mon, Nov 21 Kansas City Chiefs vs  Kansas City  (4-4) 8:30 pm EST Buy Tickets Add to Calendar ESPN 12 Sun, Nov 27 Philadelphia Eagles @  Philadelphia  (3-4) 4:15 pm EST Buy Tickets Add to Calendar CBS 13 Sun, Dec 4 Indianapolis Colts vs  Indianapolis  (0-9) 8:20 pm EST Buy Tickets Add to Calendar NBC 14 Sun, Dec 11 Washington Redskins @  Washington  (3-5) 1:00 pm EST Buy Tickets Add to Calendar CBS 15 Sun, Dec 18 Denver Broncos @  Denver  (3-5) 4:15 pm EST Buy Tickets Add to Calendar CBS 16 Sat, Dec 24 Miami Dolphins vs  Miami  (1-7) 1:00 pm EST Buy Tickets Add to Calendar CBS 17 Sun, Jan 1 Buffalo Bills vs  Buffalo  (5-3)
    Posted by KUL00

..and that's so easy why??? With this defense how do you figure KC and Philly are pushovers?? What about buffalo and the Jets?? easy as well? That could be 4 losses right there!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

If we play like we've been playing, three more loses (Jets, Philly, either KC or Buffalo) is not unimaginable.  At 10-6 we're unlikely to win the division and may not make the playoffs.  Even if we do get into the playoffs, we need to play much better than we have been if we're going to get very far. 

AFC teams do look fairly weak this year, so that helps us.  But Green Bay is looking much better than we are, even if their defense struggles sometimes.  Their offense is good enough to consistently overcome defensive lapses.  Our offense is not.  And GB's defense, while not great, is still better than ours. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

if Miami (1-7) and StLouis (1-7) win another game the Colts might want to win just to say they tried.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: Everyone Relax....look at the Remaining Schedule.:
    If we play like we've been playing, three more loses (Jets, Philly, either KC or Buffalo) is not unimaginable.  At 10-6 we're unlikely to win the division and may not make the playoffs.  Even if we do get into the playoffs, we need to play much better than we have been if we're going to get very far.  AFC teams do look fairly weak this year, so that helps us.  But Green Bay is looking much better than we are, even if their defense struggles sometimes.  Their offense is good enough to consistently overcome defensive lapses.  Our offense is not.  And GB's defense, while not great, is still better than ours. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

GB's defense is opportunistic, like the PAtriots used to be for years.

As the D-line continues to improve and hopefully get holding calls, our defensive backs, knowing thay cannot really cover will start jumping routes and getting key interceptions from pressured QB's. This kind of breaks down when you face mistake free QB's like Rogers... but if we get into a game against GB I am very happy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Easy games like the Jets, Eagles, Redskins and Bills? Are you serious?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

There are no easy games for this Pats team!

Sections
Shortcuts