Everyone Tune In

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Everyone Tune In

In response to TFB12's comment:

Man, just seen the Patriot great, the highly regarded Troy Bown drop a perfect pass.  I wonder of Rusty was on here then bashing him for that? Could have cost the Pats the game!

In fairness, that was knocked out his hands on a great play by the DB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Man, just seen the Patriot great, the highly regarded Troy Bown drop a perfect pass.  I wonder of Rusty was on here then bashing him for that? Could have cost the Pats the game!

Okay so this guy gets a in fairness excuse but Welker should have made the catch.  Ok! Got it!  LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Okay so this guy gets a in fairness excuse but Welker should have made the catch.  Ok! Got it!  LOL!

Welker didn't have a DB draped over his back who then proceeded to lay a hard smack on the ball. Not to mention that Welker's drop came in a climate controlled dome, while Brown's came in sub-freezing, windy, snowy weather.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Welker didn't have a DB draped over his back who then proceeded to lay a hard smack on the ball. Not to mention that Welker's drop came in a climate controlled dome, while Brown's came in sub-freezing, windy, snowy weather.

Ok, spin doctor! Thanks for weighing in on the topic. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Ok, spin doctor! Thanks for weighing in on the topic. 

You might call it spin, but those are the facts, and those facts make Brown's catch exponentially more difficult when compared to Welker's.

Both had to jump, turn their bodies and re-adjust to the ball in the air. Neither throws were in stride, but in both instances Brady put the ball where only the receiver could make a play on it.

If you're going to call these factual observations 'spin', that's being intentionally disingenuous.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Look at Brady under Center on all those plays. My oh my, do I (and likely many Pats fans like me) miss that Tom Brady.

Limited to no shotgun, efficient, precise, no INTS, ball control, clock managament, etc.

But, wait!  He's in the shotgun and throws an INT in the end zone! lol!

Shotgun = INT

Case closed, folks. Brady is far better under Center than in the shotgun.  Will the base sets like 2001-2004 ever come back so we can win a SB again?

they did make reference of Brady going 5 wide at times throughout the game to spread the Colts D.

the battering Peyton and his WRs took, along with the 3 INTs didn't hurt either.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts