Everyone Who Questions Me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Everyone Who Questions Me

You should call in, that way all of New England can have a huge laugh, just like we all do reading your stupidity everyday. Branch out...reach for the stars...why keep your embarrassing self secluded to just here? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Hurry, turn it to NFL network and listen to them talk about how Tom Brady does not have the offenseive weapons a super bowl contender needs and what a mistake it was in letting Brandon Lloyd and Wes Welker go and bringing in so much inexperienced receivers.  That the explosivness of the offense is not due to Tom Brady but to the lack of experienced  receivers and a problem with the running backs. Mainly injuries to Vereem and Ridley with ball control trouble.  Exactly what I said earlier today.

LMAO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toolfinder. Show toolfinder's posts

Girl repellant troll

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Turn on 98.5

Good day.

MANY fans making the same kinds of comments like me.  The one right now is about Brady staring down his 1st read and forcing balls regardless of the play breaking open or not.

This in turn makes the WR have to make an incredible catch.  When the WR does not, it's called a "drop".

LMAO

I don't mean to offend anyone, but the average fan of any NFL team is not someone you want backing you in an argument.

Brady might be staring receivers down on some plays, but it's probably because he's not comfortable. I think he expects receivers to be open based on a certain read of the defense, and when he's not, I'm sure it throws him off. I have a hard time believing Brady just regressed to a stare-down-your-#1-guy Mark Sanchez or the likes.

When you don't know what the responsibilities, progressions, and looks are for a QB and his offense, you can't make accurate assessments of who is at fault. So unless you have some high-order insights into the Patriots passing offense, you don't know what you're talking about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toolfinder. Show toolfinder's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

You should call in, that way all of New England can have a huge laugh, just like we all do reading your stupidity everyday. Branch out...reach for the stars...why keep your embarrassing self secluded to just here? 

Rusty troll has a Lisp

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Have you named the team who has had better drafts than BB from 2010-2012 yet? I don't think you have. Every time I ask you, Babe, Pezzy, et al, that question, you dodge it.

Why is that, Cupcake?

Afraid to turn on 98.5 to hear real fans with honest concerns with Brady?

What is with you and other teams?  Who cares about other teams.  The offense Bill Belichick has put on the field this season is a joke and needs to be held responsible for wasting the last years of one of the greatest qb's to ever play the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Good work today, though, Bustchise. Trolling all day as "Uncle Rico" until you see how the Jets do tomorrow night. LMAO

Why would I care so much about the Patriots if I was a jets fan?  You aren't very bright, are you.  This Bustchise guy is really in your head.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hurry, turn it to NFL network and listen to them talk about how Tom Brady does not have the offenseive weapons a super bowl contender needs and what a mistake it was in letting Brandon Lloyd and Wes Welker go and bringing in so much inexperienced receivers.  That the explosivness of the offense is not due to Tom Brady but to the lack of experienced  receivers and a problem with the running backs. Mainly injuries to Vereem and Ridley with ball control trouble.  Exactly what I said earlier today.

LMAO

Sure. NFLN Brady Apologists who are also anti-BB protecting Brady, still.

Eric Davis works for NFLN too and he doesn't do what that panel does. Go listen to him.

"They'll never blame Brady." - Eric Davis (last week)

Good work today, though, Bustchise. Trolling all day as "Uncle Rico" until you see how the Jets do tomorrow night. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Face it mental case, the failures of BB are coming home to roost.

Even many of the  most brain dead homers are starting to see this team has problems and there is only one person making the decisions that got them there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Ok...  I agree with Brady had a bad game...  That doesn't mean that everything that you have posted for all time ( 20k posts) is all of a sudden right justified and forever the answer to all patriots problems.

You should use a little restraint.  Its a valuable virtue that comes in handy in numerous situations.

Brady is getting old ..mcd knows it,  who doesn't ?  so is manning.  Design your offense for an old guy...!  Get the ball out... Have your check downs... Hand the ball off.  Whatever...!  just be who you are... Coach the talent you have. 

how about this...?  Record Denver's offense and COPY IT.  How hard is that?  TE in the slot , single back  , you can do anything from that formation.  COPY THEIR PASS ROUTES .  Why tf not? It works.  Lame effort today.  Try something different . 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO

Eric Davis works for NFLN too and he doesn't do what that panel does. Go listen to him.

[/QUOTE]

Even many of the  most brain dead homers are starting to see this team has problems and there is only one person making the decisions that got them there.

[/QUOTE]

Go turn on the Denver/Dallas game and tell me whose team is built better?

We have the best and youngest D in the AFC right now.  Not even close, actually.  Imagine if our offense heats up to help it?

Coming home to roost? Brady needs to wake up.  

Have you named which GM drafted better than BB from 2010-2012? No, you haven't.

We lost two Sbs because Brady's preferenced in the shotgun is too finesse and we went to finnesse in the second half again today.

FACT.

Lobbing balls to Nate Solder?

[/QUOTE]

Even if you were right dum bass - BB chooses Brady for his QB!

You live in a lose lose world, because you are an imbecile. LMAO@ your stupidity.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Why would I care so much about the Patriots if I was a jets fan?  You aren't very bright, are you.  This Bustchise guy is really in your head.

Sounds great, Bustchise.  You may fool some here, the ones who are really dumb, but not the smart ones.

We will be watching tomorrow night for entertainment purposes in between innings of our Sox in the postseason.

Jeter done.  Girardi to Cubs.

Enjoy!

I will be right here laughing at the Jets with you.  That guy really has you Loco!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What other QB is he going to chose? Of course I am right.  You act like elite QBs hang off trees.

How can Brady be elite if you blame every loss on him dumbkoff?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Have you named the team who has had better drafts than BB from 2010-2012 yet? I don't think you have. Every time I ask you, Babe, Pezzy, et al, that question, you dodge it.

Why is that, Cupcake?

Afraid to turn on 98.5 to hear real fans with honest concerns with Brady?

[/QUOTE]

I would say most have had better drafts than BB since 2006 and his FA signings are atrocious.  DEAD money, DEAD money, DEAD money.

Can't build a team with DEAD MONEY from failed acquisitions .

How many DB's to replace Samuels 30-40?

How many receivers, other than the 3 current butterfingers, some call an offense? 

What was his name again?  Can't remember.

GM=FAIL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

LMAO

Go turn on the Denver/Dallas game and tell me whose team is built better?

We have the best and youngest D in the AFC right now.  Not even close, actually.  Imagine if our offense heats up to help it?

Coming home to roost? Brady needs to wake up.  

Have you named which GM drafted better than BB from 2010-2012? No, you haven't.

We lost two Sbs because Brady's preferenced in the shotgun is too finesse and we went to finnesse in the second half again today.

FACT.

Lobbing balls to Nate Solder?

Denver is 1000% built better.

Welker has more TD's than the  F'N, WHOLE NE OFFENSE.

You want to know why?   It's because they actually have other receivers too, and TE's and RB's. and an O-line and coaches that help their O..

Hard to score TD's when you DROP more than you catch.  YA THINK?

Mannings receivers 1 drop, Brady's 13. 

BB=FAIL

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

When Gronk returns, it will helps our WRs.  Edelman is doing what Welker does for Denver, but at 5 million less. Not debatable.

Gomer just hasn't sucked so bad like Brady. THat's the difference. The QB.

Right now, Gomer is not missing wide open WRs or running his offense like an idiot.  He is chasing stats, though, which will come back to haunt him, too.

I don't care how WE get TDs or who gets them. I want TDs, instead of goofy passing from the 1/2 yard line.

Brady was embarrassing today.

Denver's D can't stop a nosebleed, obviously. They will never win a SB with that crappy, fatally flawed D.

Gronk, Amendola, Thompkins, Edelman, etc, will SHRED that D. Shred it come November.  That is arguably the worst back end in the NFL with their LBs and Safeties.

Did Brady drop 13 balls today?

BB=FAIL

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

When Gronk returns, it will helps our WRs.  Edelman is doing what Welker does for Denver, but at 5 million less. Not debatable.

Right now, Gomer is not missing wide open WRs or running his offense like an idiot.  He is chasing stats, though, which will come back to haunt him, too.

I don't care how WE get TDs or who gets them. I want TDs, instead of goofy passing from the 1/2 yard line.

Denver's D can't stop a nosebleed, obviously. They will never win a SB with that crappy, fatally flawed D.

Gronk, Amendola, Thompkins, Edelman, etc, will SHRED that D. Shred it come November.  That is arguably the worst back end in the NFL with their LBs and Safeties.

BB=FAIL

[/QUOTE]

Did Brady want to pass in a monsoon to try to keep his passing TD streak alive. Explains why no QB sneak or runnig it in from the 1/4 yard line and that 1st down pass to Dobson after that huge McCourty fumble play.

Doesn't it?

Did Brady throw 13 god awful balls today? He sure did!

bwahahhah

awbahahaha

Your illness and lustful thoughts of Brady in your mind are beyond disturbing. Even your buddy Mt Hurl admitted Brady's bad game.

Your at the end of line with the Rolodex of excuses.

When Brady threw high and wide to Amendola at the 3 yard line, it reminded me of the one to Welker in SB 46.

It's why players on this D don't own a SB ring at this point.

Brady = FAIL

GOing on years and years and years and years of that at this point.  Good thing BB had built this great D for us, huh?  Will Brady wake up?

[/QUOTE]
    The players on D don't have a ring because they CHOKED, GAGGED AND SPIT THE BIT in 2 SB's.

The only thing going on for years is BB's incompetence in the draft and free agency.

Oh, and your lunacy, of course.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB=FAIL

[/QUOTE]

Did Brady want to pass in a monsoon to try to keep his passing TD streak alive. Explains why no QB sneak or runnig it in from the 1/4 yard line and that 1st down pass to Dobson after that huge McCourty fumble play.

Doesn't it?

bwahahhah

awbahahaha

Your illness and lustful thoughts of Brady in your mind are beyond disturbing. Even your buddy Mt Hurl admitted Brady's bad game.

When Brady threw high and wide to Amendola at the 3 yard line, it reminded me of the one to Welker in SB 46.

Brady = FAIL

GOing on years and years and years and years of that at this point.  Good thing BB had built this great D for us, huh?  Will Brady wake up?

[/QUOTE]

When Brady threw high and wide to Amendola at the 3 yard line, it reminded me of the one to Welker in SB 46

Agree with everything but this comment,  WW dropped the ball.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

If you believe what Rusty says about Brady, then Belichick really stinks as a GM.  He should have addressed the QB position years ago . . .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Uh oh, Pezzy!  Euyoouuu..Eyoouuu....Board foul!

Have you started your thead and told the board which GM has drafted better than BB from 2010-2012?

You see Spikes, Hightower, Jones, Dennard, McCourty, and all those guys today? 

Did ya? Did ya? Because I did. Spikes had 8 tackles at halftime and 1 INT. I saw Navarro Bowman have a game like that for SF on national tv a few weeks back and the media raved about him all week.

Funny what happens when the media has brainwashed morons like you to think BB isn't a good GM, huh?

No one has fleeced more GMs in trades or drafted better than BB since 2010. NO ONE.

Best GM in the league, hands down. Not even close.  Best GM of all time, too.

Because your virtual lover has an awful game (again), that doesn't mean you can just start a deflection rampage here.

Name a team who has drafted better from 2010-2012.  Every time you don't do this, the board sees you as a gutless, lying and trolling coward.

Well your premise is as ignorant as they come.  If BB has drafted so well than please explain half the team being undrafted FA's.  Ya think some drafted players might be good enough to eliminate at least half of those?

Or is it because they're cheaper and that's all they can afford due to excessive amounts of DEAD MONEY due to failed drafts and FA"S?

Either way......

Bad drafts, Bad FA's, and bad roster MGT.

BB=FAIL

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB=FAIL

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it?

bwahahhah

awbahahaha

Brady = FAIL

[/QUOTE]

When Brady threw high and wide to Amendola at the 3 yard line, it reminded me of the one to Welker in SB 46

Agree with everything but this comment,  WW dropped the ball.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I am just asking that he not miss completely wide open WRs, dude. That's the point. If he's so great, with people running around here saying he's the GOAT and all this crap as I watch this unfold, we win SB 46 and probably that game today. I am not asking for perfection here. Just don't miss the easy opps when the defense hands them to you on a platter. Amendola completely undressded the defender there and was wide open.

But, Pezzy will tell us Welker has more TDs. Well, maybe Welker's QB is a lot better than ours right now?

If he doesn't throw poorly there, Welker catches it.  Amendola makes a great catch today and that goal line mess with Brady chasing his TD stats does not even occur.

Think about that.

[/QUOTE]

Brady's receivers 13 drops, Manning's 1.

Brady has no problem completing 120+ passes to Welker.

Larry, Moe and Curly is another story.  More drops than catches.  Pathetic!

BB=FAIL

25. This post has been removed.