Everyone writing off Kenbrell Thompkins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Re: Everyone writing off Kenbrell Thompkins?

Darn if our dumbazz GM had only drafted a superstar WR like Dez Bryant we would have won that first game against Buffalo, a team that always plays us tough, especially at home.  Man Dez would have been the difference maker for sure as he went 4 for 22 in game one for the cowboys.  Our team is built so poorly we will probably never win 10+ games every season for as long as BB is in NE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

He will be fine once the nerves settle down.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Unfortunately for KT, if he doesn't show tonite that he can beat DBs who play very physical, that's all he will see going forward.    Such coverage exposes a DB to getting burned deep.  Lets hope the Pats can do that a few times tonite and get DBs around the league to back off.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:

Darn if our dumbazz GM had only drafted a superstar WR like Dez Bryant we would have won that first game against Buffalo, a team that always plays us tough, especially at home.  Man Dez would have been the difference maker for sure as he went 4 for 22 in game one for the cowboys.  Our team is built so poorly we will probably never win 10+ games every season for as long as BB is in NE.

:-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm not writing him off but then again I had a more realistic view on him to begin with. I think too many thought to highly of the kid to begin with. He's a rook first off, most rooks don't do anything their first year out. To be expecting #1 or #2 WR production from him is way to much. The second is he's a UDFA. Yes he has talent but he showed why he was a UDFA, rounding routes, not coming back for the ball, deer in headlights look. It's going to take time for him to overcome all of that if he ever does. Truthfully a rook WR should be treated like a #3 or even #4 WR and given time to develop unless he's a 1st round pick. Anyone expecting him to be a productive starter off the bat are fooling themselves. Give him time and he might come together and show why he had promise but he hasn't even been challanged by top level secondary yet so lets keep grounded on a young UDFA WR and not get to sky high on the kid yet

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Well done.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Bump

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He's the only rookie WR that shows me anything so far. He's a maybe. The others are a probably not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:

If a guy can't settle his nerves after 4 games, what the hell good will he be come playoff time?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If a guy can't settle his nerves after 4 games, what the hell good will he be come playoff time?

[/QUOTE]

Are you this dumb? His comments came before Game 4 where lit up Atlanta and bailed Brady out on that desperation heave a la 1st down in SB 46 to a one legged Gronk in the 4th qtr.

[/QUOTE]

So, replace the 4 games with 3 games Megatool. It still applies. I'm almost as sick of hearing this "nerves" excuse as I am of hearing from you at all.

Do the world a favor, and ban yourself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You should try blowing yourself. That way you can say you get a hummer before you die.

Good luck!

Apparently you've been boozing it up yet again. Get help dumbkoff.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

[/QUOTE]

Are you this dumb? His comments came before Game 4 where lit up Atlanta and bailed Brady out on that desperation heave a la 1st down in SB 46 to a one legged Gronk in the 4th qtr.

[/QUOTE]

So, replace the 4 games with 3 games Megatool. It still applies. I'm almost as sick of hearing this "nerves" excuse as I am of hearing from you at all.

Do the world a favor, and ban yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Relax, Babe. I made the comment BEFORE the 2nd game.

I thought some posters were being hard on him after the 1st game and from what I had seen of him, I liked his potential. He has been pretty darn good since the 1st game and I think he has a high ceiling. Brady is a perfect mentor for a kid like this.

Hey, do you remember being 25? This kid was undrafted. He was playing in his 1st NFL game. His, and his family's, future financial well-being depended on how well he did. I think we can excuse a bit of nervousness in the 1st game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You should try blowing yourself. That way you can say you get a hummer before you die.

BTW Megatool, you already used this "me dying" thing with one of your fake account troll posts today. Don't be redundant.

Bad news for you is that my family lives well into their 80s on both sides, and I suspect medicine will be quite advanced in the quarter century it will take me to get there.

I'm here to keep bludgeoning you for at least another 35 years boozer. LMAO@U

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Speaking of rookie receivers, I know Josh Boyce hasn't "shown" much to this point, but I think he's got the talent and capacity to be productive for our offense. He's (reputedly) got great speed and explosiveness as well as smarts.

He caught a pass against Atlanta off the ground, and turned it up field for maybe 20 yards after the catch in which I thought he showed off some of that burst. I'm not sure if the trust just isnt' there yet between Brady and Boyce, but I think Boyce has something to offer to our offense down the road.

Sections
Shortcuts