Exciting post! Forum mods

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Exciting post! Forum mods

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

That reminds me TP, seems like the draft thread is still going strong. Over 2000 posts and it rarely has left page 1 with over 30 posters posting in it from time to time. Not quite the thread you made it out to be in Sept of a handful of posters and not enough material to keep it going all season. Sorry but after that battle just had to rub it in a little

They have this board rigged now to the point that when you click on a Jets related thread, it won't come up.  

Ok...... but what does that have to do with what I posted to TP?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

That reminds me TP, seems like the draft thread is still going strong. Over 2000 posts and it rarely has left page 1 with over 30 posters posting in it from time to time. Not quite the thread you made it out to be in Sept of a handful of posters and not enough material to keep it going all season. Sorry but after that battle just had to rub it in a little

The NFL Draft is a big deal, and of great interest to any football fan. If one starts a thread on it in September, during football season...8 months in advance...it's going to have some contributors. If you check the 2000 posts, you're going to find that a certain handful of posters are kabizting back and forth, led by the author of that thread.

Though I too get into the Draft, I don't really begin to pay attention to the process until now (The Combine)...and don't really feel inclined to comment about it until the first week in April, at the earliest. SORRY...but I have no interest in trying to project what college player will end up with the Patriots in September, during the regular season. I'll wager that the great majority of posters here feel the same way. To me, it's both a waste of time, and silly to speculate on such things during the NFL and college seasons.

But, idiots like you who live in fantasy land playing Fantasy Football might feel differently. More power to you. But, idiots like you should not be allowed to hijack what this forum is all about, by having a Fantasy Football thread permanently affixed atop of this Patriots/NFL Forum. The same hold true for the Draft thread. As I correctly pointed out about the Fantasy Football thread, there were a handful of Fantasizers contributing to that thread...leading to a large volume of posts. The same holds true with the very premature NFL Draft thread.

In conclusion, the number of posts associated with a thread does not impress. The relevance of a thread to what's happening in the NFL is what matters. The Draft thread is going to start picking up more steam now, because the Draft is now a relevant issue...on the eve of The Combine, and with the off-season in full swing.

Even a Fantasizer like you should be able to understand that.    

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

The NFL Draft is a big deal, and of great interest to any football fan. If one starts a thread on it in September, during football season...8 months in advance...it's going to have some contributors. If you check the 2000 posts, you're going to find that a certain handful of posters are kabizting back and forth, led by the author of that thread.

Though I too get into the Draft, I don't really begin to pay attention to the process until now (The Combine)...and don't really feel inclined to comment about it until the first week in April, at the earliest. SORRY...but I have no interest in trying to project what college player will end up with the Patriots in September, during the regular season. I'll wager that the great majority of posters here feel the same way. To me, it's both a waste of time, and silly to speculate on such things during the NFL and college seasons.

But, idiots like you who live in fantasy land playing Fantasy Football might feel differently. More power to you. But, idiots like you should not be allowed to hijack what this forum is all about, by having a Fantasy Football thread permanently affixed atop of this Patriots/NFL Forum. The same hold true for the Draft thread. As I correctly pointed out about the Fantasy Football thread, there were a handful of Fantasizers contributing to that thread...leading to a large volume of posts. The same holds true with the very premature NFL Draft thread.

In conclusion, the number of posts associated with a thread does not impress. The relevance of a thread to what's happening in the NFL is what matters. The Draft thread is going to start picking up more steam now, because the Draft is now a relevant issue...on the eve of The Combine, and with the off-season in full swing.

Did I mention fantasy football? Nope, just the draft thread which you shot down as being irrevelant a long time ago and the amount of posts and the amount of posters involved well before the end of the season shows that it is important to a larger number of posters then a small handful. But thanks for name calling. You know that name calling is the first sign of a weak argument in which the person knows they have no platform to stand on so they attempt to make their opponent look weaker with disparaging remarks

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Did I mention fantasy football? Nope, just the draft thread which you shot down as being irrevelant a long time ago and the amount of posts and the amount of posters involved well before the end of the season shows that it is important to a larger number of posters then a small handful. But thanks for name calling. You know that name calling is the first sign of a weak argument in which the person knows they have no platform to stand on so they attempt to make their opponent look weaker with disparaging remarks

That's a lie...or, in your case, more likely a fantasy...LOL!!  I've never claimed that the NFL Draft thread was irrelevant. What I may have said was that talking draft in September was silly, and a waste of time. But, if a certain handful of posters want to do so...fine. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Clark Griswald- Go reread your last post .You sound like a whiny child that was told it's time to go to bed and you don't want to go to bed!

Give it a rest. You of the epic posts.Ever think the Mods don't like your opinions,you're know it all attitude or worst of all your incessant whining?

The Mods in here are on thin ice as it is. The Wall Street Journal announced again today that they want to dump the Globe.Only thing that hurts the deal is the pension obligationsof the Globes staff.

So unless you have some time with the Globe you better get your resume together Mods.

I think I can do the job! But i would have to be addressed as the Grand Poobah!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Grand Poobah . . . . has come to be used as a mocking title for someone self-important or high-ranking and who either exhibits an inflated self-regard or who has limited authority while taking impressive titles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Poobah

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

BTW TP, I hope you have been studying up on Fantasy Football, I'm counting on you playing this coming season!

LOL!!!

I take this as a NO?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey ATJ-Don't take out getting crushed by another poster for the comments about your fanny pack.LOL

Yes -I would like be addressed as the Grand Poobah once I am voted in as the new BDC Mod!

Remember gang! Vote often and Vote for Leon!

I'll be looking for a running mate....any takers?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

TP by calling it "silly, and a waste of time" you are essentially calling it irrelevant until you deem it the right time to discuss it. We aren't lawyers lets call a spade a spade here and read between the lines

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Clark Clark Clark- I have a sense of humor...you don't

Apparently The Mods have a sense of humor...you don't

You write Epic posts...I don't

I don't come across like some know it all...you do

Im not a pats fan and wholeheartedly root for any team that is playing against the pats on any given day but I'm not a conceited, egomanial, dillusional, windbag...where you are. 

What "control" do I have over the board right now? Nothing...I'm campaigning!

VOTE for Leon and Vote Often

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

It's odd. I can post here, but not in that kiind of a thread.  I gotta say, the trolls and irrationals have combined to control the board either because one of them is a mod or because they can control the mods.

Did the same "voices" tell you about this conspiracy as told you about your "BB is afraid to tell Brady to stop passing" revelation? Get help.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Clark- Why don't you just hit the" Ignore Leon"button like 85% of the people do in here with you?

Do you know that you whine about something in every post that you write?

A little constructive criticism can go a long way.

What I said about the Mods and how the Wall Street Journal is trying to sell the Globe is the truth.Im betting every one of the Mods knows exactly what is going on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Hey ATJ-Don't take out getting crushed by another poster for the comments about your fanny pack.LOL

Yes -I would like be addressed as the Grand Poobah once I am voted in as the new BDC Mod!

Remember gang! Vote often and Vote for Leon!

I'll be looking for a running mate....any takers?

Hey, JRABB, if you call that 'getting crushed' you set the bar awfully low.  

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Clark -You're whining again!

I don't care for Babe- Get it staright-He still thinks that Welker dropped that ball in the SB where the National concensus is that Brady tossed a horrible pass. I'm with the Natioanals!!

Not sure of who BBW is but if he's another guy that thinks that everything  wrong with the pats is NOT brady's fault ..then he is no friend of mine.I think the pats should trade Brady and get ready for the future.

Brady played himself right out MVP contention and against the Ravens he looked like Sanchez!

But I digress- I don't care for you Clark andIi hope you know that your opinion of me means absolutely nothing.

Now back to the Campaign trail.Vote for Leon-No New taxes!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

I go by two names this one -JRABBB and LHNYJ-That last one stands for Leon Hess New York Jets

Does it really matter if I had 35 different names in here? my message is always the same and after two posts you know it's me.

I think I have a new fan in Clark!What do I have to do to get you to vote for the  Leon party next Tuesday??

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Clark- You should know by now that I never react to personal attacks over the internet!

I find it both infantile and cowardly at the same time. I consider the source(a pats fan) and move on.

I'm not jealous of the pats. I hate the pats for cheating the greatest game ever played in the disgusting ,vile ,cold dark days that will forever be known as Spygate.May the sporting world never forget!

Great thing about Spygate-The pats haven't won anything since!Go ahead and come back with "hey at least they made it to the SB" and I'll laugh you out of here!

Now does anybody have any babies I can kiss!Vote for Leon and he'll get rid of the Clark Griswalds in here for Good!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Clark Griswald- Go reread your last post .You sound like a whiny child that was told it's time to go to bed and you don't want to go to bed!

Give it a rest. You of the epic posts.Ever think the Mods don't like your opinions,you're know it all attitude or worst of all your incessant whining?

The Mods in here are on thin ice as it is. The Wall Street Journal announced again today that they want to dump the Globe.Only thing that hurts the deal is the pension obligationsof the Globes staff.

So unless you have some time with the Globe you better get your resume together Mods.

More like the Grand POOPER

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Clark- You should know by now that I never react to personal attacks over the internet!

I find it both infantile and cowardly at the same time. I consider the source(a pats fan) and move on.

I'm not jealous of the pats. I hate the pats for cheating the greatest game ever played in the disgusting ,vile ,cold dark days that will forever be known as Spygate.May the sporting world never forget!

Great thing about Spygate-The pats haven't won anything since!Go ahead and come back with "hey at least they made it to the SB" and I'll laugh you out of here!

Now does anybody have any babies I can kiss!Vote for Leon and he'll get rid of the Clark Griswalds in here for Good!!!

You are a complete joke. Really.