Exciting post! Forum mods

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Exciting post! Forum mods

Back on topic.   In a perfect world would be MB, Rocky, TFB12, WazzuWheatFarmer and SteelCurtain. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

As I said in the other thread, Muzzwell for Moderator

He has the right temperment for the job IMO. He'll tolerate a lot of the nonsense in here, which will allow for freedom of expression, but not all of the nonsense. Plus his military bearing is kinda scary. An effective moderator needs to be a little scary...

But whatever. As long as the mod promises not to be a toady for the idiots who file abuse reports (the 5%ers), and instead tilts more toward the rest of us (ie, the 95%ers) who for the most part dont need moderator intervention, can handle board issues on our own, and just want to be left alone, I am fine with whoever gets the position

In the meantime though: Muzzwell for Moderator!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Philly and how are ya my horribly accented neighbor from the North?!

Most New Yorkers have been taken care of pretty well since Sandy.Sure there are a few hard luck cases but overall we NYers are a resiliant group and tend to get through most disasters better then most.

Sandy ...what was that like 6 months ago and that's all you got?

Anyway back to the voting process-and my campaign to run the show in here-you have to admit that a few of MY rules would clean this place up a bit.

Closed minded guys like TFB and Babe would have to go first...never to be seen again-They are closed minded and try to blame everything that is wrong with the pats on everybody but Brady...and as we all know Brady just aint that good anymore.

All those in favor for Leon as  the new MOD say aye!

AYE!!!-Old phil...still talking about Sandy???!! I guess when you have nothing else??

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

LOL-Great post Verment-How is Gronk doing in rehab and when does Dennard start wearing the stripes pants and breaking big rocks into little rocks??

Yeah TFB has to go!he starts the majority of every thread in here...repeating himself incessantly!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Most New Yorkers have been taken care of pretty well since Sandy

yeah been taken care of well.  Is that all you got?  Ha ha. Your a joke. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

As I have suggested in the past, a great way to self mod a board is to allow the originator of a thread to block/delete posters/posts from "their" thread.

That clears up about 90% of the problems right there.

And as I suggested to your suggestion at the time: Once a thread is started, it belongs to everyone on the board, not simply to the person who posts it. Giving the author of a thread the power to block/delete will just end up creating more problem than it solves

Sorry, Babe. Bad idea

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Well Edelman molested some chick in a bar a little while ago...so we're even.Did Edelman smack her around a little bit too?

Hey Phil- I have no idea of what point that u have been trying to make for a few months now.Why don't you pontificate your thoughts to the group and we'll interject our thoughts.

Buit before doing so..is this the correct"Forum" to be discussing natural disasters?Maybe you go into the Editorial page and have yourself a ball?

The men are discussing football and how I should Moderate this place...Your thoughts are always welcome but try to stay on subject.

Thanks from everybody!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

As I have suggested in the past, a great way to self mod a board is to allow the originator of a thread to block/delete posters/posts from "their" thread.

That clears up about 90% of the problems right there.

this

some threads are for good discussion and some threads are meant for bashing trolls to thier face, this would handle both cases

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm confident that someone will) but isn't this merely an academic exercise?  BDC isn't going to allow us to self-mod are they?  Seriously?  

Just askin'.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Do you really think the Mods at BDC are going to let this happen?

They have a great job-I know for a fact that I have made them laugh out loud in their BDC offices but had to delete my post anyway...even ban me when I've earned it.

You knuckleheads just don't get it. 95% of really need tolighten up a bit and the other 5% of you should just go away!

Great job mods but can we PLEASE make a limit on how long a post can be??

Fun fact to Know and Tell-This is to all the EPIC post authors...nobody reads them

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Good shot but no Cigar!

Who are we kidding? Every team has their share of these stupid moronic overpaid illiterate dopes that get paid millions of dollars to entertain us.Some of them are bad some of them are good.

The recent news is just highlighting 2 bad pats right now so I run with it. Try to take it with a grain of salt,discuss it,but just posting an article about a guy on another team is kind weak...at best.

Now back to LEON for MODERATOR!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:
    LOL-You just crushed ATJ-Time for a new Avatar!

I have to go but I'll be back later-Remember Vote Often and Vote for Leon!

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm confident that someone will) but isn't this merely an academic exercise?  BDC isn't going to allow us to self-mod are they?  Seriously?  

Just askin'.

you proved you couldn't handle to self-mod when you stepped out of the house with that fanny pack on

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Just askin'.

Just a fantasy at this point

We can dream though, cant we?

Muzzwell for Moderator!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Verment- I just broke my 1st rule -I tried to repost your post to ATJ and comment on it-Did something wrong.

Maybe because I was laughing so hard!?LOL-I gotta go but we will be back later.

REMEMBER TO VOTE OFTEN AND VOTE FOR LEON!

ATJ- Time for a new Avatar!?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

BostonTrollSpanker. He sees things about as clearly as anybody here.

BostonTrollSpanker has my vote, too.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

MB is pretty good. Faucetman when he contributes adds decorum.

Sections
Shortcuts