Exciting post! Forum mods

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Exciting post! Forum mods

me I'd clean this place up real quick

Atomic bomb mushroom cloud explosion

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

how'd you know you been spying on me? get it right it's sam adams and cat droppings :^)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

you haven't been here long enough to know, my wife died two years ago, but please proceed with your fine contributions to this forum 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Daddy's Here!! Who needs a Spanking!?

HONDA!! How are ya!?

I'm nominating myself for the job!Don't worry you'd be safe from Leons wrath but a few these chowdha heads would be banned quicker then you can say SPYGATE!

You know who you are!REMEMBER gang. To Vote often and Vote for LEON!

This has been a paid adveristement for the Friends of Leon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Back on topic.   In a perfect world would be MB, Rocky, TFB12, WazzuWheatFarmer and SteelCurtain. 

rocky and tfb?? no way.. tfb would ban anyone who doesn't own a pair of welker pajama onesies and brady underwear. 

Yea, I'm pretty sure you and jrabbb wouldn't like me if I was a mod.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

I think the obvious choice would be me- Leon. I don't like the pats at all and that BB got away with murder during Spygate.

I only call them like I see them.For instance the whole NE fan base has Ignored the fact that Gronkowski is heading down the same road as Dennard...or worse.

Id promise to never call of you "my horribly accented neighbors from the North" and the 1st guy that would get banned under Leons watch would be Babe.

You can all thank me later.There would be a few more rules for guys like TFB and Clark Griswald-You would only be allowed to start one thread a week...not 47 daily.

So all those in favor say Aye!

AYE!

I could ask for no greater endorsement regarding my worth here than to have you say I would be your first ban.

Of course, since you and Crusty agree about Brady, you wouldn't want to see him go. LMAO@U

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

As I have suggested in the past, a great way to self mod a board is to allow the originator of a thread to block/delete posters/posts from "their" thread.

That clears up about 90% of the problems right there.

And as I suggested to your suggestion at the time: Once a thread is started, it belongs to everyone on the board, not simply to the person who posts it. Giving the author of a thread the power to block/delete will just end up creating more problem than it solves

Sorry, Babe. Bad idea

Other boards use it effectively.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

How about this? If you have been banned more than once, don't come back.

People that have been banned multiple times are being banned for a reason - it's their own fault that they're delusional and don't see that THEY are the elephant in the room. Don't go around blamming trolls or Brady supporters...it's you, plain and simple. Also when they are banned - take a secret little look at how the site is running without them. Not to name names, but there was a three week stretch over the summer when the guy that is always banned was away and the place ran like a sewing machine...people came back, threads went on without fighting, people spoke their oppinions without worrying about being called stupid and being asked if they went to college.

It's simple, if you are banned more than once, don't come back...it's your fault.

I nominate me and all i would need is 2 minutes

I would ban Rusty PERMANENTLY with no chance to come back in any way shape or form  ever and I guarantee-110% positive guarantee-that 90% of the trouble goes with him

PLEASE take me up on this as I am more than willing to stand by the results

NO RUSTY= KNOW PEACE

LOL!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

MB is pretty good. Faucetman when he contributes adds decorum.

My vote for Forum Policeman goes to "The Dog(ggggg), a/k/a UD6. He certainly knows all about being banned...LOL!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If TexasPat was a mod the first thing I would request would be to see if he would pin the Fantasy Football thread to the top of the forum and highlight it in red!  :)

BTW TP, I hope you have been studying up on Fantasy Football, I'm counting on you playing this coming season!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

As I said in the other thread, Muzzwell for Moderator

He has the right temperment for the job IMO. He'll tolerate a lot of the nonsense in here, which will allow for freedom of expression, but not all of the nonsense. Plus his military bearing is kinda scary. An effective moderator needs to be a little scary...

But whatever. As long as the mod promises not to be a toady for the idiots who file abuse reports (the 5%ers), and instead tilts more toward the rest of us (ie, the 95%ers) who for the most part dont need moderator intervention, can handle board issues on our own, and just want to be left alone, I am fine with whoever gets the position

In the meantime though: Muzzwell for Moderator!

Good choice.  Not a Millenial, level headed, doesn't tolerat trolls or irrationals.  Add Muzzy to the mix!

yeah those "millenials" don't have the vast cultural experience of u 30 somethings

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

And as I suggested to your suggestion at the time: Once a thread is started, it belongs to everyone on the board, not simply to the person who posts it. Giving the author of a thread the power to block/delete will just end up creating more problem than it solves

Sorry, Babe. Bad idea

Other boards use it effectively.

I'll take your word for it, Babe, but I cant imagine it working out

Poster A blocks Poster B. Then B retaliates by blocking A, and so on

Things would get pretty chippy around here in a hurry

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

If TexasPat was a mod the first thing I would request would be to see if he would pin the Fantasy Football thread to the top of the forum and highlight it in red!  :)

BTW TP, I hope you have been studying up on Fantasy Football, I'm counting on you playing this coming season!

Texas Pat is also Commie COntrarian. We can't have people with split personalities on here.

haha how do you know that?

because he knows EVERYTHING thats why

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

As I said in the other thread, Muzzwell for Moderator

He has the right temperment for the job IMO. He'll tolerate a lot of the nonsense in here, which will allow for freedom of expression, but not all of the nonsense. Plus his military bearing is kinda scary. An effective moderator needs to be a little scary...

But whatever. As long as the mod promises not to be a toady for the idiots who file abuse reports (the 5%ers), and instead tilts more toward the rest of us (ie, the 95%ers) who for the most part dont need moderator intervention, can handle board issues on our own, and just want to be left alone, I am fine with whoever gets the position

In the meantime though: Muzzwell for Moderator!

Good choice.  Not a Millenial, level headed, doesn't tolerat trolls or irrationals.  Add Muzzy to the mix!

yeah those "millenials" don't have the vast cultural experience of u 30 somethings

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you accuse Muzz of being queenie? She did recommend him...  hmmm.... and, AcheNot.... hmmm

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

People that have been banned multiple times are being banned for a reason - it's their own fault that they're delusional and don't see that THEY are the elephant in the room. Don't go around blamming trolls or Brady supporters...it's you, plain and simple. Also when they are banned - take a secret little look at how the site is running without them. Not to name names, but there was a three week stretch over the summer when the guy that is always banned was away and the place ran like a sewing machine...people came back, threads went on without fighting, people spoke their oppinions without worrying about being called stupid and being asked if they went to college.

It's simple, if you are banned more than once, don't come back...it's your fault.

I would ban Rusty PERMANENTLY with no chance to come back in any way shape or form  ever and I guarantee-110% positive guarantee-that 90% of the trouble goes with him

NO RUSTY= KNOW PEACE

Actually, deportation sounds even better.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

NO RUSTY= KNOW PEACE

Actually, deportation sounds even better.

now that u mention it babe...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I'm all for the self modding, give the OP control and then he/she can go ahead and keep the thread flowing in the direction they want. However in saying that, i'd worry that the threads could be too controlled. Anyway it'd be much better than right now. I will not partake in a thread jacking again, my solemn oath! The sad thing is one is already occuring on this thread

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

That reminds me TP, seems like the draft thread is still going strong. Over 2000 posts and it rarely has left page 1 with over 30 posters posting in it from time to time. Not quite the thread you made it out to be in Sept of a handful of posters and not enough material to keep it going all season. Sorry but after that battle just had to rub it in a little

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts