4) Babe

5) Jints

6) Phat Rex

Who am I forgetting?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Exciting post! Forum mods

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to JRABBB's comment:

I think I can do the job! But i would have to be addressed as the Grand Poobah!

Grand Poobah . . . . has come to be used as a mocking title for someone self-important or high-ranking and who either exhibits an inflated self-regard or who has limited authority while taking impressive titles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Poobah

Thank you Socrates!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

A face to face round table discussion I would pay to attend:

1) Leon and his/her multiple personalities

2) Rusty

3) Underdogg

4) Babe

4) Jints

Who am I forgetting?

Don't pay Rock it would be over in a minute. Here it is:

Jints: All here who think Rusty/Queenie is a real *** say Aye

Babe-UD6-Leon: AYE.

Meeting adjourned!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

hey gang..you too Clark.I noticed a couple of your remarks towards me directly were erased by the hardest working Mods on the planet. Great job.

Clark claims I control the Forum so I'm taking that as one Vote for Leon.I second it. All I need is a third and the title of Grand PooBah is all mine!  LOL

So who is going to be boys???

All I need is one more vote!!!

On that note ...Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Don't you accuse Muzz of being queenie? She did recommend him...  hmmm.... and, AcheNot.... hmmm

Hmmm yourself, Babe!

I still like you though

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/i-like-you-babe/100/6532293

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

hey gang..you too Clark.I noticed a couple of your remarks towards me directly were erased by the hardest working Mods on the planet. Great job.

Clark claims I control the Forum so I'm taking that as one Vote for Leon.I second it. All I need is a third and the title of Grand PooBah is all mine!  LOL

So who is going to be boys???

All I need is one more vote!!!

On that note ...Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

You got my vote Leon. If that meeting above ever took place you would twist them in knots with your intelligence, humor, charisma not to mention your suave personality. You would handle them like juveniles that listen to thier Pardone very closely. You'd laugh your nads off for a week after. You would need to buy them lollypops.

I'll be down to Sheepshead Bay coming up soon. I always do some running on Emmons. If you ever see one handsome SOB being chased by some great ladies, that's me. LOL

Ya hear! Vote Leon early and often.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

There once was a fellow named Muzz
    Who oughta be mod here because
    He is wise and mature
    And he'll ban you for sure
    Aint that what a freakin' mod does?

Two, four, six, eight
    Who's the guy to moderate?
    Muzzwell! Muzzwell! Muzzwell!

Yay, Muzzwell! Yayayayayayaya!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Start spreading the news .... you got to be a  part of it ..Leon..Leon ...

broadcast

The latest from WBDC ...... Vote LEON ...... Early and often ..Ya'hear! No dirty campaigns allowed, Leon does not want to hear about all his opponents DWI's, domestic disputes, run ins with the Cops, abuse of your kicking your cat, picking nose in public, leaving an involuntary but girgitated sidewalk pizza, none of that Ya'hear! Leon wants a clean campaign.

Leon will be happy to discuss all the important issues like wearing face paint, wearing the appropriate Pats gear while sitting watching the game, especially how much you spend on Pats gear, drinking from Brady or Welker coffee cups ... doing things the Patriots way. All of it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Clark- You should know by now that I never react to personal attacks over the internet!

I find it both infantile and cowardly at the same time. I consider the source(a pats fan) and move on.

I'm not jealous of the pats. I hate the pats for cheating the greatest game ever played in the disgusting ,vile ,cold dark days that will forever be known as Spygate.May the sporting world never forget!

Great thing about Spygate-The pats haven't won anything since!Go ahead and come back with "hey at least they made it to the SB" and I'll laugh you out of here!

Now does anybody have any babies I can kiss!Vote for Leon and he'll get rid of the Clark Griswalds in here for Good!!!

Hahahahahahaha!  LOSER!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Clark- You should know by now that I never react to personal attacks over the internet!

I find it both infantile and cowardly at the same time. I consider the source(a pats fan) and move on.

I'm not jealous of the pats. I hate the pats for cheating the greatest game ever played in the disgusting ,vile ,cold dark days that will forever be known as Spygate.May the sporting world never forget!

Great thing about Spygate-The pats haven't won anything since!Go ahead and come back with "hey at least they made it to the SB" and I'll laugh you out of here!

Now does anybody have any babies I can kiss!Vote for Leon and he'll get rid of the Clark Griswalds in here for Good!!!

You are a complete joke. Really.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Has a Winner been announced as of yet?

I've been working on my speech all weekend!

Sections
Shortcuts