Excuse me Sir, but would you like some whipped cream on that HUMBLE PIE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

Excuse me Sir, but would you like some whipped cream on that HUMBLE PIE?

Well, well, well.............nuff said!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from drdinduluth. Show drdinduluth's posts

Re: Excuse me Sir, but would you like some whipped cream on that HUMBLE PIE?

In Response to Excuse me Sir, but would you like some whipped cream on that HUMBLE PIE?:
    [QUOTE]Well, well, well.............nuff said!
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

When Sanchez crumbles next week to a true defense that can put consistant pressure on a QB, you will enjoy a nice big slice yourself.

The few times he was pressured today, he threw the ball in typical Sanchez fashion....way off target.

He is a very middle of pact QB. Period.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

In Response to Re: Excuse me Sir, but would you like some whipped cream on that HUMBLE PIE?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Excuse me Sir, but would you like some whipped cream on that HUMBLE PIE? : When Sanchez crumbles next week to a true defense that can put consistant pressure on a QB, you will enjoy a nice big slice yourself. The few times he was pressured today, he threw the ball in typical Sanchez fashion....way off target. He is a very middle of pact QB. Period.
    Posted by drdinduluth[/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah, yeah......I've been reading this SAME GARBAGE on this board now since 45-3.   Keep it coming.........At least Jets get to PLAY next week! Sealed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

In Response to Excuse me Sir, but would you like some whipped cream on that HUMBLE PIE?:

You won a playoff game congrats..lets see if you get a ring..big difference..does rubbing it in make you feel better..you all did the talking not us..you one fair and square.are you 14 years old..such a thought provoking post..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan32. Show patsfan32's posts

Your wife likes it when I lick whipped cream off her.......