Exploring: The Drop.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Exploring: The Drop.

In Response to Re: Exploring: The Drop.:
    Drop? Bad Pass? Combination of both? I dont know. All I know is I was having a good day til I opened this thread and know I am bummed out and PO'd all over again!
    Posted by Quagmire3

Thank your buddy Babe, who won't let it rest. keeps drudging it up, and blaming the defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady hasn't been clutch in the postseason in forever.  Period. I give him a pass in 2009, absolutely. That was a cluster on both sides of the ball in a transition year. But, 2010 and this past postseason?  Clearly, not cutting the mustard, and I didn't even mention the 2007 AFC title game or SB 42. His last good game in a tough spot? 2006 AFC title game.  2006 (Jan, 2007).
    Posted by BassFishingII

Driving for the go ahead TD in the 2007 SB with 2:42 left wasn't clutch?

2010? He threw 2 TDs in the last 16 minutes of the game. Meanwhile the crapola D was letting Sanchez put up a 127 on them.

This year? He did hit Welker on both hands with 4:06 left that if caught would have likely ended the game.

It is astonishing how intensely daft you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Exploring: The Drop. : Thank your buddy Babe, who won't let it rest. keeps drudging it up, and blaming the defense.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Feel free to avoid the thread if you don't like the subject whiner.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts