EZ PZ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

EZ PZ

I'm sure the ginormous lead helped, but the fav part of the game is that the defense playcalling seemed more aggressive today...and the offense and defense didn't let up in the 4th quarter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: EZ PZ

I guess it's sometimes good to be better than Luck(y)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I'm convinced that the Pats need to blitz more than they do. When they get agressive they play decent. It's been proven throughout the year. Talib looked good today also which is a +

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm convinced that the Pats need to blitz more than they do. When they get agressive they play decent. It's been proven throughout the year. Talib looked good today also which is a +

[/QUOTE]

many of us hav been screaming for a more assertive d.  I hope they continue to be aggressive at the right time.

It was easy to pad the takeaways from the bigger lead, but I don't care.  Just liked seeing them finish without easing off on either side of the ball

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rerun85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

many of us hav been screaming for a more assertive d.  I hope they continue to be aggressive at the right time.

It was easy to pad the takeaways from the bigger lead, but I don't care.  Just liked seeing them finish without easing off on either side of the ball

[/QUOTE]

I'm for more blitzing Bubba. We're good when we blitz and I agree that it's good to have a snoozer in the fourth quarter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Haha...harrison just rubbed it in Dungy's face....what a hoot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Just glad I picked Pats on scoring contest this week!...woo Hoo!

Sections
Shortcuts