F Daniels

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

F Daniels

How did we get here????

Just lost a guy who has played 16 games for the past 5 years with 100 catches each time to a guy who has sat out more games than he has played.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: F Daniels

Hey, Josh knows Amendola.  Maybe he'll be just like the last two receivers Josh knew . . . Lloyd . . . and Salas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to akius' comment:

How did we get here????

Just lost a guy who has played 16 games for the past 5 years with 100 catches each time to a guy who has sat out more games than he has played.

played 44

sat 22

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

lloyd was very productive last year, i dont see why you bash him. he had 70 catches when the pats had a receiver with over 110 catches...cmon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

If Lyod was so great why is he about to get cut?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Lloyd is a nice complementary guy, I think, but he's not a number one outside receiver.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

He said he was "very productive" and that is true. Especially considering that we had Welker and usually at least one of the two TEs. Plus we wanted to run a little more than the year before.

But yes, Lloyd was productive but not "great". He was not a game changer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Hey, Josh knows Amendola.  Maybe he'll be just like the last two receivers Josh knew . . . Lloyd . . . and Salas.

You mean he'll make at least 70+ recptions for 900+ yards in his 1st season with Brady like Llyod did last year?

OK I will take that. Hope you are right.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

if welker was so good, then why didnt the pats match the broncos offer?

i mean, cmon, i have no idea...but lloyd played very well last year. to bash someone about having 70 catches in his first year with a new system, is just ignorant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Chalk me up as one that likes this move. Welker is getting older and slower, and Amendola is hitting his prime. This could turn out to be a great move, but nobody will know until they start playing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Chalk me up as one that likes this move. Welker is getting older and slower, and Amendola is hitting his prime. This could turn out to be a great move, but nobody will know until they start playing.

Slower... I give you that. Even on open field, could not bring it home.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

If llyod was gonna get cut he would have been cut already. So far everything that has been said about patriots related news has been the exact opposite. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

What makes everyone so sure Lloyd is getting cut?  If they were cutting him, why wouldn't they have done it already?

EDIT: great minds think alike...at the same time.^

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Very reasonable thinking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

What makes everyone so sure Lloyd is getting cut?  If they were cutting him, why wouldn't they have done it already?

I have no idea if he will or won't be cut...

Hlaf of Lloyds 6mil bonus was an option bonus due in 2013. That date is apparently approaching? The Pats made it that way as they were unsure of his BiPolar mood issues for long term fit.

If any of all of that were true I wuld think they would wait till the last minute to not put themselves in any sort of disadvantageous bargaining position for FA WR's.

...just speculating

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

So now we can get 2 guys at the same price we paid Wes last year.  Now spend the rest on D.  We got 3 good te's and ran more last year. Lets get back under center, play smash mouth and have a stingy D. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

I have no idea if he will or won't be cut...

Hlaf of Lloyds 6mil bonus was an option bonus due in 2013. That date is apparently approaching? The Pats made it that way as they were unsure of his BiPolar mood issues for long term fit.

If any of all of that were true I wuld think they would wait till the last minute to not put themselves in any sort of disadvantageous bargaining position for FA WR's.

...just speculating

exactly. and i think it may be next week. def soon

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Get over it. BTW - it's McDaniels. And BB makes the personel decisions.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Lloyd is a nice complementary guy, I think, but he's not a number one outside receiver.  

IN SPIRIT OF FRANCIS----AMEN TO THAT

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Welker leave New England with ZERO rings - because he choked (twice)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

true, and he's not the deep threat we need, cut him

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The pats will add another WR - guaranteed.

Welker leaving had to happen - it was time.   Amendola will be great in NE.  And then they will add another WR