F this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

F this

horrible officiating

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: F this

Its not bad pats got lucky dmc pass interference would have gave them a 1st and goal but held them to 3 so calm down  killer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

brady can't throw at altitude... overthrows everything

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Agreed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Defense can't stop passes in altitude, they let receivers catch everything.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Defense can't stop Moreno in altitude, 5 yards per run.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Defense can't stop Moreno in altitude, 5 yards per run.  

welcome to ignoreville ,  little dink troll from NY

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Exactly. Cost us two tds so far.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

horrible officiating

yes Denver should have had another TD

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

This is painful

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Exactly. Cost us two tds so far.

SURE?????????????????????What the F....Pats fans are getting what was cominig all year

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to laurienyc13's comment:

This is painful

Agree.   There was a lot of stuff to believe in this year but in the end it was too much Denver.  The city, the altitude, the travelling and ... this just in... the Broncos don't suck.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Agree 100% with the OP. Refs were awful today and completely biased for Denver. I'm done watching NFL football 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

Agree 100% with the OP. Refs were awful today and completely biased for Denver. I'm done watching NFL football 

I agree.  I mean, beside the fact that Denver had twice as many penalties for 2x the yards and the fact that the game opened with Denver losing points on a non call of PI, it was totally in their favor.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

This is painful

Agree.   There was a lot of stuff to believe in this year but in the end it was too much Denver.  The city, the altitude, the travelling and ... this just in... the Broncos don't suck.

No they don't.  But the Patsies D does.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

^^^^  says the little dink troll from ignoreville...lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

I agree.  I mean, beside the fact that Denver had twice as many penalties for 2x the yards and the fact that the game opened with Denver losing points on a non call of PI, it was totally in their favor.

You dill weed. Its more WHEN the penalties occur. Extending drive penalties are the worst. 3rd down incomplete? No biggie. Flag. Here you go. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

This is painful

Needed bad weather to be able to slow down Horsehead and possibly get the run game going. In the end too many injuries and no deep threat to take advantage of Denver's poor defensive back field.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

This is painful

No they don't.  But the Patsies D does.

Wait till Manning plays either Seattle or SFs DEFEnse, then you'll see how much you be talking in two weeks!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats PI JOKE call to take Pats out of easy FG, another manning bail out flag on 3rd down stop, and Welker taking out talib no PI on Denver.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Refs did not cost us this game.  They didn't give up 3rd and 7-10.  They didn't give up 2nd and 20.  They didn't overthrow two wide open receivers.  They didn't make the decision to go on 4th down.  I just wish we'd have the class and the intelligence to call this game as what it was - the better team won.  Doesn't mean we can't win next year, doesn't mean PM is a better QB than TB - it just means that on this day - the Bronco's and PM were better than the Pats and TB.  I can live with that - don't need excuses.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Pats PI JOKE call to take Pats out of easy FG, another manning bail out flag on 3rd down stop, and Welker taking out talib no PI on Denver.....

hey its YOU again with another ultra homer sore loser conspiracy bs whine...no class as usual

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

You dill weed. Its more WHEN the penalties occur. Extending drive penalties are the worst. 3rd down incomplete? No biggie. Flag. Here you go. 

please...u lost to a better team and ur lucky it was that close...Pats fans like u have zero class. Enjoy the Super Bowl

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

please...u lost to a better team and ur lucky it was that close...Pats fans like u have zero class. Enjoy the Super Bowl

I have more class in my pinkie finger than you ever could, apparently. Why was there no flag on the Welker hit on Talib? Don't say they missed it either. It was right in front of them. You can't explain it. I can take losing, I had zero issue with the last Super Bowl loss. They earned that. The Tyree game? Nah, not so much. So I can take a loss if it's a loss. Not when the zebras have orders on high. That's what happend today. Broncos DBs were holding the Pats all day. Pats couldn't and thus open passes. Thus pitch and catch. All day. When there is such a disparity, that's what you get. Wonder how many funds from an associate of Mannings or Elways appeared in the leagues "special" bank account.

Sections
Shortcuts