FA vs 7th round

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duffie33. Show Duffie33's posts

FA vs 7th round

What is the difference between being signed as a FA after the draft vs being drafted?  Is one guarenteed money? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: FA vs 7th round

I think if the difference is a 7th round pick and UDFA I would rather be UDFA.  The player can go to any team that he wants.  The money that might be offered a 7th rounder and UDFA is probably not that much different but the option to go where you want is big.

Let's see why do the Pats sign every year a good number of UDFAs?  Because those guys want to go to a winner. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Well if you get drafted you go down in the history books as have being drafted which is an honor if you think about it. I mean even if you dont make a team you still get to tell your kids and grandkids that you got drafted into teh NFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

and got cut to months later, I had to say it MVP.  can't talk they can say something I can't that is they were drafted.  I mean I can be like Leon and lie about it but I won't

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'd rather be a UDFA because all you have to do when telling your grand kiddies that you were a NFL player is show them the contract !! The UDFA's usually make more money than 7th round draft picks and they usually only sign contracts that have gaurenteed money that the 7th round draft choice couldn't get on his best day.

Sections
Shortcuts