Face it: Pats are unbeatable. Post here if you agree.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xjz3cf5. Show xjz3cf5's posts

Face it: Pats are unbeatable. Post here if you agree.

The headline says it all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Face it: Pats are unbeatable. Post here if you agree.

If we play our game and dont do un-patriot like things then were pretty close to unbeatable 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

I am scared of the Pack if they meet them. Also still scared of the Jets b/c of the hatred b/t the 2 teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I will never say that again.

Not after watching that guy make that catch against his helmet in the Super Bowl.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Everyone's beatable - we Pats fans know that better than anyone.  That said, I like our chances against the Jests.  GO PATS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Unbeatable

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

The wounds from SB 42 run deep my friend. I will always pull for the boys, however I am realistic. There are some tough games ahead. We believe in Bill.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yeah, unbeatable

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pixelfergus. Show Pixelfergus's posts

In Response to Face it: Pats are unbeatable. Post here if you agree.:
    [QUOTE]The headline says it all.
    Posted by xjz3cf5[/QUOTE]

Green Bay looks like they could beat us easily in the SB, if we get there,
    we haven't played any playoff games yet

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In Response to Re: Face it: Pats are unbeatable. Post here if you agree.:
    [QUOTE]I will never say that again. Not after watching that guy make that catch against his helmet in the Super Bowl.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

I saw that....it brought back painful memory's for me. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

nobody's unbeatable...pats are just very very very hard to beat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Did you watch the Packers play tonight? Those guys are not stiffs. 

In a one-and-done tourney, no one is unbeatable. Still like our chances.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Ridiculous. I said that in 2007. Didn't hold true. Will never say that again

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox9-8. Show patsox9-8's posts

UNBEATABLE............much more balanced offence than 07 / good defence = SB

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Face it: Pats are unbeatable. Post here if you agree.:
    [QUOTE]The headline says it all.
    Posted by xjz3cf5[/QUOTE]

Nice jinx - I'm calling you out and knocking on wood just in case

I just watched a Packers team with Aaron Rodgers, some good corners, and a great pass rush that would be very tough for this Patriots team to beat if both teams make it that far (I think the Packers will - I just don't see the Bears or the Seahawks stopping them)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Jets first man, one game at a time, the patriot way!!
    No 4 for tom is weeks away if everything goes right the chanches of it all going that way are slim though, I really hope in February i'll get to see my favorite player hold up the trophy for the first time i really do. i have my reservations though. Please let it happen football gods no one deserves it more than tommy!! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from davesakiller. Show davesakiller's posts

I wonder if his wife accidentally gave him a nice toe to the left eye :D

He had it in the Colts game too   ...look close

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

Except for the Pack, who will absolutely S M O K E the Pats if they meet again.

Pats D (21st ranked, was it) vs Pack O?? Pfffft.  No need to even analyze that.  Would the Pats stop them on literally ONE possession?

Pats O vs Pack top 5 D?  I believe last meeting Pats racked up a whopping 259 yds of offense.

Keep eating your wheaties and keep dreaming.  Oh, by the way . . . . .18-1. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

the Patriotsare as close to being unbeatable as any team in the league.Ionly worry about two possible happenings:one,will the Pats be able to maintain their incredible focus against a Jets team after all of the trash talk and criminal assault by Brad Scott(assault is the threat of inflicting bodily harm)and,God forbid,acts upon this threat and committs battery(actually inflicting bodily harm)against Wes Welker or any other Patriots player.Scott should have been immediately suspended for committing the crime of assault and if he follows through and intentionally injures someone charges should be filed against him just as they would be if an employee of any company threatens to shoot someone and then does bring a gun to work(Goodell should be fired now for his failure to act.second):second,should the Pats suffer a significant injury to Brady or other cital players.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Face it: Pats are unbeatable. Post here if you agree. : I saw that....it brought back painful memory's for me. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

Agreed and I just hope like hell we end their season with one good ass- whooping!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

LOL the "crime" of assault. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.  You might as well arrest every player in the league.

Someone check the statute of limitations on Warren Sapp, who permanently injured Ross Verba on a cheap shot 50 yds away from the ball on an interception return.  Oh yeah, and he meant to do it.

By the way, Latrell Spreewell is still doin jussssst fine, and he LITERALLY choked a dude.

What a corny, lame, incredibley stupid premise.  Give it up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

I don't agree but I'm posting anyway.

The Green Bay game was in Foxboro, if you remember. It was after our early season struggles. Maybe just be a case of you can't beat every team by 30 and there's bound to be a close one now and then. But they didn't have Rogers, who apparently is almost as good as Brady.

Anyway, Pats fans online just seem to be doing a lot of chest beating. I guess fans of all teams do that. But it's silly to me. I hope we play well. I hope we win. But we haven't won a playoff game in a long time. Forgive me if I fret some until we do.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]  the Patriotsare as close to being unbeatable as any team in the league.Ionly worry about two possible happenings:one,will the Pats be able to maintain their incredible focus against a Jets team after all of the trash talk and criminal assault by Brad Scott(assault is the threat of inflicting bodily harm)and,God forbid,acts upon this threat and committs battery(actually inflicting bodily harm)against Wes Welker or any other Patriots player.Scott should have been immediately suspended for committing the crime of assault and if he follows through and intentionally injures someone charges should be filed against him just as they would be if an employee of any company threatens to shoot someone and then does bring a gun to work(Goodell should be fired now for his failure to act.second):second,should the Pats suffer a significant injury to Brady or other cital players.
    Posted by kebbe[/QUOTE]

Right as rain

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

The Pats are not a lock to beat ANY team.  Once again, this fanbase is high off of blowouts, which can happen to almost any team.  Uh, please see the 34-14 whooping the Browns put on the Pats.

What matters in the playoffs is MATCHUPS.  The Pats have holes in the run game and holes in their pass D.  They are far, far, FAR from an unbeatable team.  Weaknesses get magnified in the playoffs.

The best team left in the playoffs BY FAR is the Green Bay Packers.  They are the most complete team on both sides of the ball.  They are also clearly the hottest team, peaking at the right time.

To say the Patriots are unbeatable is basically to admit that you neither watch professional football nor know a single thing about it. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

For all you knob ends quivering in your boots at the possibility of playing the mighty Green Bay Pokers in the Super Bowl, you might want to remember that that team held the ball twice as long as New England the last time they met, and still couldn't beat the Pats.

Green Bay frightens me not at all.

Sections
Shortcuts