Fake Field Goal...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Fake Field Goal...

With Brady handeling the holding duities .....This may be in play...pull out all the stops...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: Fake Field Goal...

I could see it possibly, say if they are leading by 10 at the very end of the half, having Slater run a post to the endzone and take a minimal chance with it. Other then that....still a great mind game to play with them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

They better be practicing it! Last time we got tricky with a fake against the Jets, it failed miserably.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

IF Ryan Allen can play, it still concerns me that he would be holding for FG's with an injured right houlder. Would hate for that to bite us in the behind. Maybe TB12 should hold even if Allen punts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

They better be practicing it! Last time we got tricky with a fake against the Jets, it failed miserably.

Today both Brady and Aiken were not seen at practice....Privately practiceing the snap to Brady for fake field goal....or

just a coincedent..........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

With Brady handeling the holding duities .....This may be in play...pull out all the stops...

Hopefully the game won't come to having to resort to trick plays. Good way to get him killed. Last week we punted when we could have attempted a FG because it would have needlessly exposed Brady to getting crushed by a rusher. As far as I know there is no penalty for hitting the holder.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Hopefully the game won't come to having to resort to trick plays. Good way to get him killed. Last week we punted when we could have attempted a FG because it would have needlessly exposed Brady to getting crushed by a rusher. As far as I know there is no penalty for hitting the holder.

i think there is a rule about hitting any player in a position that cannot protect themselves - but just as with Gronk, if a player could get away with taking out RB, they would do it in a heart beat

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Brilliant but a little risky. I dont expect us to be kicking field goals anyway or we are probably gonna lose but i like your thinking.

Where u been pal?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

i think there is a rule about hitting any player in a position that cannot protect themselves - but just as with Gronk, if a player could get away with taking out RB, they would do it in a heart beat

Why risk it. A 15 yard penalty in return for getting Brady out of the game would be good trade for any opponent

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Brilliant but a little risky. I dont expect us to be kicking field goals anyway or we are probably gonna lose but i like your thinking.

Where u been pal?

Which shoiws how clueless you are...Oh wait I forgot i don't know anything about football because all I said was run and play action. Never mind that after the trounching of the colts all the media, Brady and BB said was run and play action.

Punk

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Where u been pal?

Which shoiws how clueless you are...Oh wait I forgot i don't know anything about football because all I said was run and play action. Never mind that after the trounching of the colts all the media, Brady and BB said was run and play action.

Punk

This is exactly why I seldomly even read this site....need less contribute...

Too many loosers looking to insult others... which appears to be more important than the game itself...

This is a liveing breathing soap opera of loosers excerciseing their imaginary balls in an imaginary internet world...

You have to agree...GLENR....GROW UP...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Both Brady and Aiken return after one day absence.....

with Brady every move has a reason...as Reise agrees...

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4757578/one-perspective-on-bradys-missed-practice

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Where u been pal?

Punk

This is exactly why I seldomly even read this site....need less contribute...

Too many loosers looking to insult others... which appears to be more important than the game itself...

This is a liveing breathing soap opera of loosers excerciseing their imaginary balls in an imaginary internet world...

You have to agree...GLENR....GROW UP...

Part timer I agree. Some days I just come here and try to sift through it but most days I just read and laugh. Cant blame you bro. thx for making an appearance though.

It seems this season has brought a lot of the regulars out of hiding and its refreshing with so many trolls lurking the board now. I try my best to ignore them but I cant resist slapping them around at times. Enjoy the Game Bro!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

If it's even a consideration, I doubt if it'll be used unitl (if) the Brokebacks are three scores behind. Pats history says that a blown gamble play 90% of the time results in the oppoosition getting a touchdown on their next possession.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

You NEVER risk taking points off the board in a Championship game......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Does anyone think this would be in consideration with anyone other than TB takeing the snap...

Well chances are good TB will be takeing the snaps not as a supprise move but as nessisity...

You also know BB and TB cover ALL the bases...if the situation presents itself look to see the quick slant....With TB takeing the snap, the chances of this comming into play are greater than the onside kick....which we have already seen...If TB came in to take the snap for no reason this would be obvious, but the stage has been set threw nessisity(real or not) for this play to be on the board...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Just curious, but why the heck are the Pats risking injury to TB on the field goal unit? Is Mallet so inept that he can't hold for a FG?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

Just curious, but why the heck are the Pats risking injury to TB on the field goal unit? Is Mallet so inept that he can't hold for a FG?

Mallet has never played holder,Brady has...and who would you rather throw a pass on the fake field goal....

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts