Fake Injuries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Fake Injuries

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries:
    In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : sour grapes.
    Posted by UD6

Again, silence, boy.  

I actually don't mind the practice.  If it is legal, or allowed, fine.  Counter it, don't complain.  Willie DID do it once against the Colts, and as I recall, it helped us a lot. Like the playoff OT rule, sometimes it helps you, sometimes it bites you.  I'm not agreeing with UDTool, he happens to have stumbled onto the correct argument this time.  You know, the blind squirrel finding the nut sometimes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCurtainStainer. Show TheCurtainStainer's posts

Here is a quote from a player once with the Jets that says it is common practice and taught by the Jets. I don't particularly mind the tactic because I believe many teams employ it but lets call a spade a spade. Former Jets kicker Jay Feely saw what happened and Tweeted that indeed the Jets were likely faking injury for rest purposes. It was a smart move by New York since it was hot in Miami and any needed break was welcome. But it still felt kind of dirty. "The broadcast is dead on with the fake injury thing," Feely explained. "Jets often tell a guy on kickoff to fake an injury to give the [defense] a breather." You mean, they cheat? Feely later Tweeted to me: "Lots of teams do it. Tell a guy to fake a cramp after the kickoff is over to give the defense a breather when they are tired." http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14024962/newest-craze-in-nfl-cheating-hamstring-hoax
    Posted by Rerun85

Simple semantics here.  In Patriotard Nation, when an opponent fakes a timeout, it is cheating, and when the patsies do it, it is gamesmanship. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : sour grapes.
    Posted by UD6

That doesn't even make sense. You have a history of lying. To trust your answer would simply be foolish on my part. 

I realize your life has become a neverending series of unfortunate situations where the only activity you feel you have left is to be a dick, but honestly - at least come up with a somewhat logical response.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : Simple semantics here.  In Patriotard Nation, when an opponent fakes a timeout, it is cheating, and when the patsies do it, it is gamesmanship. 
    Posted by TheCurtainStainer

No actually the one saying it was cheating in the article was the writer, Mike Freeman. He wrote this in September of last year and it doesn't have anything to do with a game against the Pats. So, others think they are cheating.

If you actually read the article - which I doubt you are willing or able to do- you might even notice that the Patriots aren't mentioned at all - even when the author talks about the history of faking injuries. Hmmm. Yet the Jets are mentioned. Hmmm.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : Again, silence, boy.   I actually don't mind the practice.  If it is legal, or allowed, fine.  Counter it, don't complain.  Willie DID do it once against the Colts, and as I recall, it helped us a lot. Like the playoff OT rule, sometimes it helps you, sometimes it bites you.  I'm not agreeing with UDTool, he happens to have stumbled onto the correct argument this time.  You know, the blind squirrel finding the nut sometimes.
    Posted by Davedsone

It isn't. The NFL has rules in place to use timeouts or lose time or get penalized yards for any injury. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : That doesn't even make sense. You have a history of lying. To trust your answer would simply be foolish on my part.  I realize your life has become a neverending series of unfortunate situations where the only activity you feel you have left is to be a dick, but honestly - at least come up with a somewhat logical response.
    Posted by EnochRoot

Poor Root - once again the complaining without substance.  All of your whining is a result of this loss and you are lashing out.  Sour grapes. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : It isn't. The NFL has rules in place to use timeouts or lose time or get penalized yards for any injury. 
    Posted by EnochRoot

And you are questioning in a biased manner, as you always do in the face of losses, whether or not the rules were applied correctly.  Rather than hypothesize about something you don't know, go back and watch the game again and see for yourself. 

Always looking outside your own house to find blame.  Sad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Enough already, underdogggg owns you all on this subject.  as a non indy and non pats fan I crown UD6 the winner and this thread closed.  This threads quota of pats fans looking silly trying to disprove UD6 has been filled...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : Poor Root - once again the complaining without substance.  All of your whining is a result of this loss and you are lashing out.  Sour grapes. 
    Posted by UD6

Not even close, little Brett pepe. My initial post stated that calling the timeouts wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game. 

You can try and spin it however you want, but it won't really change the fact that I have no issue with the Pats losing - they did get beat - and that you will continue to be a sad person from Indy trying to annoy others.

I feel badly for you that your life has come to what it is. I can only imagine how empty it must be. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : And you are questioning in a biased manner, as you always do in the face of losses, whether or not the rules were applied correctly.  Rather than hypothesize about something you don't know, go back and watch the game again and see for yourself.  Always looking outside your own house to find blame.  Sad.
    Posted by UD6

See my post above - enforcing the timeouts wouldn't have changed the outcome. 

Sorry. Try again, little ween. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I know what your post said, yet here you are looking for answers to things that, as you said, didn't matter.  Why?  Who cares?  You do. 

You do, because you want something.  You are hoping for something the refs did wrong to latch onto.  Its part of your MO.  I've seen it dozens of times over the years. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Enough already, underdogggg owns you all on this subject.  as a non indy and non pats fan I crown UD6 the winner and this thread closed.  This threads quota of pats fans looking silly trying to disprove UD6 has been filled...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

I thought you said testerday was your last post. So much for your OCD target

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Maybe UD6 and Wedat can get their own thread were they can converse while fondling their Manning and Sanchez dolls. They can have an internet play date. Who knows it could be the start of a loving relationship.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

LOL, that one took some creativity princess.  I didnt say I would not post, so that was just wishful thinking on your part.  I enjoy this way too much.  We almost have the whole gang here.  Old Rusty is back on the wagon, you are here.  hmmmm, something is missing.... who can it be.....wait....whats that I smell....smells like BO and maple syrup....cant be....maple dont run until spring(or so another patriots hillbilly has told me)....I am typing like jcour so it cant be him....Oh yeah, its teh lumberjack HARLEY!!!!!!  weeeeeeeeee weeeeeee wheeeeeere are you harley?  Cold in the mountains of Vermont lol!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Evil, There was a lot of trash talk about the colts loss.  A lot of chest thumping leading up to the playoffs and the Jets game.  As front runners, you rub it in well, so I responded.  I am generally done with that.   

But not this thread.  The pats successfully used the exact same ploy against the colts (Willie McGinest).  To hear pats fans complain about it now is unconscionable to me.   I can't even believe this thread actually still has legs.  

And now someone is attempting to create an issue by suggesting that the refs may have incorrectly applied the rules to these "injuries". Really???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tidehasturned. Show tidehasturned's posts

Wait a sec..
    faking an injury to slow down a game upsets you
    but
    you are OK with video taping opponents players and coaches
    in order to steal their playbooks?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Everyone's been doing this since Joe Nash of the Seahawks made it popular to try and slow down the Bengals in that 1988 playoff game. It's in the rules and unless you inside of a couple minutes there's no penalization for it. Maybe the rules will change someday so that player can't participate in the rest of the current drive. Everyone does it though so not a big issue.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

It's fairly impossible to police, unless you change the rule to say the player can't return for the rest of the Game/Quarter/etc.  But that would encourage legitimately injured players to stay in the game, which is contrary to the new player safety emphasis.  No, this strategy will only become more well utilized, so relying on a fast paced offense will become a less effective strategy in the future...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : And you are questioning in a biased manner, as you always do in the face of losses, whether or not the rules were applied correctly.  Rather than hypothesize about something you don't know, go back and watch the game again and see for yourself.  Always looking outside your own house to find blame.  Sad.
    Posted by UD6

But HE belongs here.  See?  You say "Sad" but its you who obsessively hangs around this site.  Don't even talk about using the words "biased manner".  "Looking outside your own house"?  DUDE YOU AREN'T EVEN IN YOUR HOUSE.  You are HERE.  What the heck is wrong with you?  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Wait a sec.. faking an injury to slow down a game upsets you but you are OK with video taping opponents players and coaches in order to steal their playbooks?
    Posted by tidehasturned

No, he's upset that you created a fake account to say this from since you are afraid of us.  Big bad poster.  14 year old coward with a day off from school, most likely.  Just do your thing to your Justin Beiber poster and stop bothering us, sonny.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I know what your post said, yet here you are looking for answers to things that, as you said, didn't matter.  Why?  Who cares?  You do.  You do, because you want something.  You are hoping for something the refs did wrong to latch onto.  Its part of your MO.  I've seen it dozens of times over the years. 
    Posted by UD6

Man, you are just slow.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCurtainStainer. Show TheCurtainStainer's posts

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : No actually the one saying it was cheating in the article was the writer, Mike Freeman. He wrote this in September of last year and it doesn't have anything to do with a game against the Pats. So, others think they are cheating. If you actually read the article - which I doubt you are willing or able to do- you might even notice that the Patriots aren't mentioned at all - even when the author talks about the history of faking injuries. Hmmm. Yet the Jets are mentioned. Hmmm.
    Posted by EnochRoot

And in an ESPN article after the Pats (McGinest, specifically, at Belichick's orders) CHEATED in Indy in '03, McGinest says he didn't do it, that he was truly injured, yet he sprinted to mid field two plays later to celebrate your "victory".  The fact that Mike Freeman has selective amnesia in no way lends credibility to your argument.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Wait a sec.. faking an injury to slow down a game upsets you but you are OK with video taping opponents players and coaches in order to steal their playbooks?
    Posted by tidehasturned

By your account, BB really is a genius.  He can review half a game's worth of  game tape and sideline tape, correlate the manny different tapes to determine signals and corrosponding formations including all permutations, adjustments, etc, come up with effective counter tactics and relay and inform his team and coaches of the results all within 10 minutes during halftime, plus do all the normal halftime activities.  "Spygate" never was anything and never will be anything except to losers like yourself.  Go to you home team forums and cry about your miserable existance.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: Fake Injuries : By your account, BB really is a genius.  He can review half a game's worth of  game tape and sideline tape, correlate the manny different tapes to determine signals and corrosponding formations including all permutations, adjustments, etc, come up with effective counter tactics and relay and inform his team and coaches of the results all within 10 minutes during halftime, plus do all the normal halftime activities.  "Spygate" never was anything and never will be anything except to losers like yourself.  Go to you home team forums and cry about your miserable existance.
    Posted by sfpat

Not to re-open a can of worms that has been opened many times, but I get a kick out of the palliation of the taping.  You want to say that there's no way such tape can be utilized to gain an advantage, but I haven't heard an acceptable explanation of why BB would take the risk of taping illegally if he wasn't gaining an advantage.  BB must have thought he could gain an advantage, or he wouldn't have done it.  Given that BB is an infallible supergenius, something doesn't add up...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuckrules. Show tuckrules's posts

In Response to Fake Injuries:
    Pathetic cheaters.  Every time the Pats get a first down the Jets fake an injury. 
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Oh get it.  It's only ok if the Patriots do business as business is being done. 

If the Patriots had done that to slow down the Colts or 01 Rams we'd be hanging off BB sack, takling about his genius.   So it's ok for BB to growing the grass 2 feet long and leave the field uncovered so it can be rained on for a week to slow the colts down but when it's done to us it's this BS false outrage.

Some of you people are pathetic go back to what you were doing before 2001.

Sections
Shortcuts