Falcons/Patriots Practice Photos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Falcons/Patriots Practice Photos

I had the pleasure of going to the Patriots/Falcons joint practice today and it was an amazing experience. Certainly different from game situations.

First, I thought the extreme heat and humidity down here would be a great conditioning test for the Patriots. Last year, it looked like we fell short in a humid and hot Miami. For the morning practice, it was cool with a slight breeze, and drizzle all morning. Some of the Patriots fans in attendance were complaining that "they brought their weather with them too." For the second practice, we came real close to moving the practice indoors because there was lightning and heavy rain in the area. Luckily, the sun came out and then they faced that intense Georgia heat and humidity.

Moss torched the Falcons secondary all day. At one point, Brady floated a beautiful ball up to where he can get it over a double team. The crowd went bananas.

Hoyer looked sharper than Brady today, especially in the red-zone. Just a bit though. Also, the other thing that stood out was receivers let too many balls go off the tip of their hands. You could see Brady clenching his fist in frustration on several occasions.

Our offensive line and their defensive line got into an altercation during some red-zone work. The Patriots apparently fumbled a snap and O'brien was absolutely livid, you could hear him run through some foul language.

Fred Taylor dropped a few passes as well. Brady took him to the side and they both worked on some extra stuff. He's far from becoming a back that can also catch the ball...

Whether Moss is unhappy or not is not an issue because he looks like a guy that's completely and totally committed to the team. He's always having a good time witth his teammates, laughing with Brady, and working with him on certain plays when they miscommunicate. And boy is he running hard on every play. You'd expect a veteran to take some plays off but he's going all out every play.

Welker caught a few balls in 7-on-7 drills and his cuts were real sharp. You can't even tell he had major surgery on the knee. Obviously, it's not too telling because we won't know how or if it swells up after practice and some contant. Still, it's a nice sign.

The most amazing moment was when Belichick came over to sign autographs for fans. The security on site told us that nobody from either team would be signing autographs but at the end of the morning practice, Belichick headed over and started signing stuff for fans. Yes, I was fortunate enough to get my "3 Time Super Bowl Champions" pennant signed!!!!! Nice touch by a guy the media has labeled "cold" and "aloof."

Anyway, here are the photo albums. Too many to post here so I uploaded them to my Facebook. Sorry if some of them are redundant; I was trying out the new camera as well. Will have more after Thursday as I'll be at the game as well! Enjoy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Falcons/Patriots Practice Photos

Thanks for sharing.  Reiss said the whole practice had a nice casual feel there with the fans getting to see everything real close.  Wish I could have made it to one of the practices sounds like a good time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Great photos, ap. Thank you very much!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wow, lots and lots of pictures. Thanks for sharing

I like that BB is doing these type of practice sessions with other teams

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Thanks ap

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Thanks ap, I was planning to be there but work got in the way.  Great pics.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Good stuff AP.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Here's a good column from Orlando Ledbetter about Brady To Moss Yesterday.

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/2010/08/17/practice-report-secondary-faces-brady-to-moss-barrage/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_falcons_blog

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Great Pics Thanx. I was curious about what Burgess looked like out there. Any Info on how he is coming along.

Sections
Shortcuts