Fans already stop drinking the Kool Aid??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Fans already stop drinking the Kool Aid??

Ok I am going to sound like a bit of a homer, but who recalls last year when Brady went down.  Did anyone honestly think this team would go 11-5 with Matt Cassel at the helm?  Honestly?  I love Tedy but he was done last year, Rodney missed most of the season, Ellis my man...'nuff said, Vrabel was not the same, but I will give you Seymour.  He may be missed early on, but this defense will come around and they have not that poorly through 2 weeks.  There are a lot of new faces, and when Mayo returns if this team hover around 5-3 by the time he returns, they are going to be just fine down the stretch.  There is too much talent here.  The first 10 games of 2007, well that ship has sailed.  The ultimate point I am trying to make here is that it is WEEK 2!!  WEEK 2!!  A little early to panic.  They will figure things out, and we will look back (much like last season), and say what were we thinking... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Fans already stop drinking the Kool Aid??

The Kool Aid was full of "Brady Optimism" and "2007 Pats are back".  Those two ingredients contributed to the expectations for this season.  Many Pats fans thought all that was needed is to flick the switch and we'd see 30 point blowouts from game 1.  If we harken back to the Pats' seasons in their SB winning years, a 1-1 start would not have freaked anyone out!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

The media helped push this, because none of them thought brady would have start of season issues.  I don't know why.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bballfan99. Show bballfan99's posts

the play calling is sad and boring the pats need help!!!

Sections
Shortcuts