Fans are not on the Pats

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Fans are not on the Pats

Why?

Tell you what, you get Bob Kraft to make an announcement that fans should never use the term "we" when referring to the team and I'll go along. Since, you know, the fans actually pay for the whole damned thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Oh ok, so glad you can tell fans what they can and can't say. Can you please inform me on how I can speak with my friends too?

This is a foriegn concept I understand but fans devote themselves to the teams they love and indeed without those fans the teams would not exist (try to have a team without fans buying stuff like tickets and jerseys). If fans want to feel like they are part of the team well THEY ARE. Any time the spend even a $1 on merchendise then that's going to fund the team even if only a small cent of it. If fans root for a team then the team has a reason to exist. He's a hint the fans will exist regardless if the team does but the team won't exist without the fan so cut them some slack if they want to feel a bit closer to the team they love

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Yeah I'm actually from New England and they're called the New England Patriots so stop being a nazi.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Oh it's this guy again.  Every few months the same troll under a different name starts this thread.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

wow having a bad day dmpc?? I say the Pats are "our" team or "my" team or I hope "we" win all the time and will continue to do so! I may not play but I have a lifetime of support invested in them. I (and most of you) have lived the highest highs and the lowest lows with this team. Same with the Sox, Celtics and Bruins. They are MY hometown teams and I am emotionally invested in them all and will be until I draw my last breath! "We ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life" lol

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh it's this guy again.  Every few months the same troll under a different name starts this thread.  

[/QUOTE]

1140 posts in a month? Busy little bee he is.

Could this be the infanous Patsfan1966 reborn?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Who gives a F what you think?  

Instead of being the arbiter of what we're allowed to say or not say why don't you hold your breath for 45 minutes or so and tell us if your opinion has changed.  Are you going to penalize us for typos next or grade our posts with a red marker... get a grip.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Nobody here is under the illusion they effect the team, you're the only one who thinks that. We're here talking about OUR team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can we get a "dont feed the trolls" post please?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1140 posts in a month? Busy little bee he is.

[/QUOTE]

Good call, very similar attitudes.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I can only say, mxplxmgrscmant vna bekester mern, to all of that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good call, very similar attitudes.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's definitely him.  Wonder if he and Rusty are cousins.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

dooosh

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Dessalines's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can only say, mxplxmgrscmant vna bekester mern, to all of that.

[/QUOTE]

What you said - I will never know, but I imagine you got even LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Maybe you should go back to the NAMBLA website where you enjoy a wide readership and pedophiles actually care what you have to say?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to dmpc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow having a bad day dmpc?? I say the Pats are "our" team or "my" team or I hope "we" win all the time and will continue to do so! I may not play but I have a lifetime of support invested in them. I (and most of you) have lived the highest highs and the lowest lows with this team. Same with the Sox, Celtics and Bruins. They are MY hometown teams and I am emotionally invested in them all and will be until I draw my last breath! "We ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life" lol

[/QUOTE]

What page in the media guide are you on?

[/QUOTE]

I told you above I may not be a player, or employee, or anything else but I am invested in this team. To quote you above "Could you be stupid?" Your a pathetic tool who probably started this thread because your having a bad day and need a little attention. Heres a tip, say "goosefraba" to yourself calmly. If that dont work try singing "I feel pretty, Oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay........"

Sections
Shortcuts