Fans are not on the Pats

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Fans are not on the Pats

Will someone kindly hand dmpc a chemistry set and send him on his way?  

The preceding was a request posed in the public interest intended to make this a more environmentally friendly site.

Thank you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to dmpc's comment:

I guess you don't get the point that most people that trump up "free speech" and "it's my right to say what I want" are the ones that REALLY want to limit individual freedoms. To me, it's kind of like you are saying, "I'm not prejudiced, I just don't like minorities..."

No that is YOUR opinion. Free speech has a massive gray area to contend with and the courts struggle with it. My point here is if individuals what to identify themselves as part of a group (Patriots) by using  "we" and "ours" etc. they have the right to do so despite you not liking it or wanting them to refrain from doing so.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

So please refrain from using words like "our" and "we" when discussing them.  Also, don't act like you have something to do with, say, players returning from injuries to practice or play.  For example, don't say, "Personally, I'd prefer if Gronk not play until he's fully recovered", because a) you're not a doctor and b) you're not able to evaluate whether he hasn't recovered or not.

This sounds like the Old Fart, 66, I think it was who kept talking about not being able to find a job....  over 1,000 posts in ONE DAY!  Boy Rusty, you got some serious competition now. I think I will have to take a hiatus from this board cuz its about to get reallllly  Dumb!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

HE'S BAAAAACKKKKK

From where?

Don't act like you're not that miserable "former scientist" that used to be under the handle of patsfan76 or whatever.  

Accumulating 1300 posts in a matter of 24 hours?  Don't you have a laboratory that needs you? Go away.

Hey, My former handle was patsfan76. His was 1966 or something. Please dont confuse me with his crazy guy. I may have my beefs here n there, but I would Never waste my time telling people how to be fans....thats a rusty trait and surprisingly Rusty aint on today but I dont believe its him

• You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

So please refrain from using words like "our" and "we" when discussing them.  Also, don't act like you have something to do with, say, players returning from injuries to practice or play.  For example, don't say, "Personally, I'd prefer if Gronk not play until he's fully recovered", because a) you're not a doctor and b) you're not able to evaluate whether he hasn't recovered or not.

you really need to shut your mouth

• You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

I don't know maybe it's just me, but when I invest time to watch and money to go to the games, I consider the Pats as MY team. As a collective, most of the posters, I believe, feel the same way. Just a long shot, but wouldn't that make the NE Pats OUR team?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

wait I think I figured it out, he doesn't want us to say we because mapping the human genome to help further development in genetic manipulation and future gene therapy interferred with the US's ability to understand the God particle and map out the remaining straw dimensions in string theory. It all makes sense now.

Seriously what does that have to do with the basic premise that no fans = no team? That's the most basic thing. 

BTW I sat a number of rows back from Kraft before he owned the team. He also said and continues to say that the fans are what makes the team and that they are part of the team. If the owner truely believes that the fans are part of the team, why don't you? (He was a fan long before he became the owner and he used we and our all the time. Maybe you should tell him he was wrong)

• You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

not at all seeing as im not coming on here telling people who dont need to shut their mouth, to shut their mouth. seems like everybbody that commented on this thread agrees with me, shut your mouth. you started a stupid thread knowing your mouth should probably just be shut in the first place.

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:

I don't know maybe it's just me, but when I invest time to watch and money to go to the games, I consider the Pats as MY team. As a collective, most of the posters, I believe, feel the same way. Just a long shot, but wouldn't that make the NE Pats OUR team?

As do I, but I don't act like I play the games or am a coach or gm or say things like "we don't need anymore injuries" or am a team doctor and act like I know that Gronk isn't "fully healed yet".

Is it SO HARD to do that?

the person your referring to didnt say gronk wasnt fully heaLED yet they just said theyd like to keep him out until he is fully healed. there is a difference. shut your mouth

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

If  you don't like that we refer to the Patriots as "Our" team or saying"We're" going to win Sunday night,leave.Nobody is forcing you to be here.If you don't like the way things are  on this board,there's plenty of other sites you can go to.

Pretty simple,problem solved.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Need attention much? What a complete fri-gg-en moron this kid is. I definitely see the same attention starved miserable little bee-otch that Mr 1966 was.

Unfortunately, he'll keep going until everyone stops responding to his pathetic cry for attention by continuosly stirring the pot.

Here is a clue for you, nobodys cares if it bothers you that we refer to OUR team any way WE wish. So get a life.....and F U

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

OMG....WAFI.....

Kids say the darndest things!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

of course none of us are actual members of the patriots organization, but without the fans, the NFL and all other professional sports leagues, would be NOTHING!....if it irritates you so much to see fans saying "we" or "us" when referring to the New England Patriots, then you shouldnt be on this board.

• Sections
    Shortcuts