Fans, beware of fake tickets!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Fans, beware of fake tickets!

Fellow fans
    Learned the hard way. My girlfriend thought that she was surprising me with these tickets she bought from a guy on craigslist for 200$ eachand they turned out to be excellent fakes.I'm glad I found out today rather than when I go there at the gate! Needless to say, I'm angry as hell.  Don't buy any pats tickets on craigslist. According to pats, and the ticket should never say ticketmaster on them. I save your $$ and hope the guy who is selling these fakes get hit by a truck.If you have the money, buy from stubhub where you are pretty much getting real tickets at higher prices. See this article for more details!
    http://www.necn.com/09/16/11/Warning-about-fake-Patriots-tickets-bein/landing_newengland.html?blockID=564318&feedID=4206
    Extremely disappointed Pats fan

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Re: Fans, beware of fake tickets!

Remember, if any of you bought these on CL and it says 'TICKETMASTER' on them, they are about as good as toilet paper (although I don't recommend trying that ;)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Damn dude that 5UCKS! Sorry you got ripped off. Was the guys phone # on craiglist and did your gf mail the check to a P.O. box? (which I believe you need to show identification to get a p.o. box. I'm sure he has fake ID and all but there just seems to be so many diffrent ways to track these A Holes. I'm just amazed that authorities can't catch these people sometimes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

She actually met the guy face to face in Cambridge area and the phone number he provided is disconnected now. I doubt that any authorities are going to lose their sleep over this. Needless to say, my gf feels bad, but nothing can be done now! You guys be careful out there!

Sections
Shortcuts