FANS need to Unite They are the real Power in all this, Create a Web page and BOYCOTT Football for 1 year....Take a poll!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

FANS need to Unite They are the real Power in all this, Create a Web page and BOYCOTT Football for 1 year....Take a poll!

A quick blog.

The real problem with football is simple, it's the Fans!
    You have heard from the so called greedy owners, the so called greedy Union Players and now it goes to fill the courtroom with this idiotic nonsense.

The funny thing is, the people with the absolute REAL POWER in this case will never be heard from, the FANS!

Anyone of you that have season tickets, will you boycott or give them up for 1 season? Will you ?
    What about the fans paying for the Season Football Package on cable, will you give it up for 1 year? Would you try after seeing all this nonsense?.

THe answers are so simple but no one unites, If people took a stand, got organized and did this for 1 simple year it would put a huge dent in that 9 billion dollars.

A simple web page that gets posted in forums accross the country and people signing and making a one year pledge NOT TO WATCH FOOTBALL.  Are any of you brave enough to start one here today and make a statement?

I would gladly pay for the webpage and create it, if anyone here is serious enough to make a united stand

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Re: FANS need to Unite They are the real Power in all this, Create a Web page and BOYCOTT Football for 1 year....Take a poll!

Stommper I with you.. But I can't give up season tix close to 50 yard line visitor side 14th row theyre too good.   You can't give them up for 1yr you pay or lose them.  I will not buy merchandise or TV package though...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: FANS need to Unite They are the real Power in all this, Create a Web page and BOYCOTT Football for 1 year....Take a poll!

In Response to Re: FANS need to Unite They are the real Power in all this, Create a Web page and BOYCOTT Football for 1 year....Take a poll!:
    Stommper I with you.. But I can't give up season tix close to 50 yard line visitor side 14th row theyre too good.   You can't give them up for 1yr you pay or lose them.  I will not buy merchandise or TV package though...
    Posted by quinzpatsfan

In a way I can understand your position to not lose some apparent prime seats.  The sadness of it all is if you give them up, some fan will come swooping in behind you and pay the $$$$.  It will take a lot of guts and fortitude for fans to really show the NFL who is boss and that is done by keeping your money in YOUR pockets.  Again, will the fans have the guts to send such a message to the NFL and the players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Stomper = Low IQ

Kids, don't inbreed. You'll end up like Stompie-poo eating mac and cheese and thinking you have it made. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stetsonlook. Show stetsonlook's posts

I am a long time season ticket holder of the Pat's. Am I the only one who resents paying 
    $7,000.00 by March 31, 2011 for a season that may or may not happen. When they get a deal I am glad to pay my way but......... Don't you think the owners would be more apt to bargain if they did not have our money to play with for free. Or am I alone in this one? 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: FANS need to Unite They are the real Power in all this, Create a Web page and BOYCOTT Football for 1 year....Take a poll!:
    Stomper = Low IQ Kids, don't inbreed. You'll end up like Stompie-poo eating mac and cheese and thinking you have it made. lol
    Posted by BBReigns

LMAO....Thank You Rusty the Drama Queen

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I will be renewing my Sunday Ticket this year, if there is football.  I think what is happening is stupid, given the amount of time both sides did nothing, but as long as there is football it doesn't affect me.  EXCEPT in a postive way.  If there is no training camp, all 32 teams suffer.  Who suffers the least?  The best organized team with the most returning players.  That would be the Patriots.  The opposite of the Patriots?  That would be the Jets.  Maybe throw the Colts in there too.  So, as bad as a no training camp season would be, my team would benefit.  No boycott for me.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

You boycott the NFL right? Who says we have to give up football there is still college, and maybe another new pro league can start up

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

You can all watch the CFL.  Football starts July 1st up here . . .

Go Argos!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I am a long time season ticket holder of the Pat's. Am I the only one who resents paying  $7,000.00 by March 31, 2011 for a season that may or may not happen. When they get a deal I am glad to pay my way but......... Don't you think the owners would be more apt to bargain if they did not have our money to play with for free. Or am I alone in this one? 
    Posted by stetsonlook

They got those invoices out darn fast this year, didn't they?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The fact we are seeing fans being held hostage to ante up their season ticket down payments, when there is no guarantee a season will occur, is an indication the league REALLY does not care about the fans.  This means the owners/teams are continuing to generate failry significant income and there are no games being played.  When the money is in your pockets and there is no gun to your head to give it back by a certain time, that is a mighty nice position to be in, isn't it NFL OWNERS!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

yes the owners are making out  with season ticket holder now but if there is not a season  that money goes too next season automatic ,so in the long run they still lose too plus the fans that buy single season game tickets .Now iam not siding with the owners or the players just making the point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

There's about as much chance of this being setled by a fan boycott as there is for consumers to control the price of gas by boycotting the biggest oil companies.  Ain't gonna happen!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

This whole thing is a rediculous mess.  Blaming the NFL and owners isn't the answer either, im as upset with the players as I am with the league and its owners.  There all controlled by greed and the desire to have more and more, while the fan, the "driving force", behind everything is the suffering the most.  The NFL is an entertainment business.  The league is there for the fans, the players are there for the fans, the owners thrive in this league because there is a fanbase the loves and supports this product.  With the way this thing has gone downhill you'd think the fans were non-existant, a non-factor.  Screw them.  Tom Brady just signed a contract making $20 million dollars a year and now hes going to take the stand in court against Robert Kraft, what a F******* joke!    

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

I'm a casual Pats fan, but I've been wondering since the results of these negotiations are at a stalemate which is mostly surrounding about what to do with the $9B(?) that the league and owners will receive.  Well, could they give it back to the fans in the way of reducing ticket prices?  Why should it go in the pockets of the owners/players who already receive substantial compensation for what they do?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I've had seats for 22 years. Like the rest of you I have no intention of giving them up.
    Kraft and every other owner has the fans by the nads and there is little that can be done about it. Here in NE, if you give up your seats, then there are THOUSANDS willing to take your place. No matter where your seats are located.

I started a thread asking about how no CBA would effect season ticket holders renewing their seats. Those who were good enough to answer stated that they were going to no matter what. I'm sure that if I revived that thread, the answers would still be the same even with the darker picture painted last Friday.

Also I can appreciate the posters who'd like to see a reduction in ticket prices, parking and/or concessions but it will never happen. We are replaceable!!!! At least as long as the team is having success on the field.

Most of us remember when you could shot a cannon into some of the lower sections of Schaeffer, Sullivan, Foxboro Stadium and not worry about hitting fans. That was as recently as 1989,90,91.
    As long as this team is doing well then there is no reason for the Krafts to do ANYTHING. Unfortunately! At least we support a winning franchise. Imagine being a fan of a team like the Patriots used to be.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

yep right i will boycottfootball for ayear.. let me cut off my nose and eyes to spite my face.. that will show it! this is business and part of living in a free market-capitalistic society! this would not happen in a communist society comrade! part of being a contrarian to tyranny means u accept the normalcy of this and respect the process! whatever solution they reach will assure 25 years of relative peace! its called bargaining! between now and november, there will be a solution. even if they skip the year, there will be football in 2012 then. i will be there when they are ready to play ball as will most other fans! i willl just focus more on my celtics and sox! 

Sections
Shortcuts