Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Fantasy Dilemma

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Fantasy Dilemma

Friends and Family 10-team league with random draft.  My first three rounds were 1) Petersen 2) Brandon Marshall 3) Rogers.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Neither. I would pick up EJ Manuel. He's going up against a pathetic New England secondary. I read it here on BDC.

I would also pick up Buffalo's defense. The Patriots have no proven receivers. I read it here on BDC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Neither. I would pick up EJ Manuel. He's going up against a pathetic New England secondary. I read it here on BDC.

I would also pick up Buffalo's defense. The Patriots have no proven receivers. I read it here on BDC.

Damn, I missed my chance!!!  Had to live with dropping the Baltimore D in favor of Pittsburgh.  Somehow I don't see Tenn dropping 49 on the Steelers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Damn, I missed my chance!!!  Had to live with dropping the Baltimore D in favor of Pittsburgh.  Somehow I don't see Tenn dropping 49 on the Steelers.
    Too bad. I'll be available next week also if you need any more professional advice. Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts