Fantasy FB fans....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Fantasy FB fans....

-Torrey Smith(will become the number one target)
    -Peyton Hillis(based on where he is being drafted)
    -Ridely(Will get a lot of carries, but you might want to draft Vereen incase he becomes a TD vulture)
    -Jacob Tamme(killed it when he got his opportunity last year and would make a great back up TE, he isn't even being drafted in some leagues)

I like your list though!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If I'm going to be in TFB's league not sure I should participate but last year for me it was

• Sporels was one of my bigger finds
    • I had Gaffney which was a good 3rd WR
    • I also got Tebow very late in a waiver pick and he was key in a number of games (I figured he'd be moved to RB at some point in the season but got me tons of points late in the season)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

You actually think people can't do research and figure out most of these names by themselves....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Fantasy FB fans....:
    [QUOTE]You actually think people can't do research and figure out most of these names by themselves....
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

nope which is why there are sleeper picks every year. I tend to find 2 good players every year in rounds 8+ because people forget players or don't do research. It's a given even in a league full of highly knowledgeable  fans that some players will slip through the cracks. One year I had the misfortune of giving out my sleepers early and right before I was gong to grab him someone else flew in and took him. They would have been the #2 point scoring RB for me and I could of had him in the 10th round if I didn't let it slip out.

BTW never touch Pats RB's unless they are on your bench. The Pats RB system is to inconsistent from game to game to provide any type of success week to week. I'd secure my starting RB's and maybe another starting bench RB before I grab a Pats RB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

Eric Decker, Antonio Brown, and Julio Jones - not thinking Jones is a sleeper, but I think he will be closer to Roddy White numbers this year.

Sections
Shortcuts