Fantasy Football Leagues (BDC.com) 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Fantasy Football Leagues (BDC.com) 2014

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Homecheese's comment:

On the subject of Keepers league, I agree with everyone. I don't want either of these 2 leagues to become keepers. I was wondering about starting a 3rd and seperate league that would have nothing to do with these 2. I'd need 11 other people who would make atleast a 2 or 3 year commitment to the league

I would be interested in playing in it unless you are looking for people who...

A) you know you can beat

B) people who aren't already in the other two leagues

those two things would disqualify me from playing in your league.

[object HTMLDivElement]

well you qualify for 1 of the two TFB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Game I'd given you my spot...... but....... my spot is only for winners so have fun in the other league  

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

On the subject of Keepers league, I agree with everyone. I don't want either of these 2 leagues to become keepers. I was wondering about starting a 3rd and seperate league that would have nothing to do with these 2. I'd need 11 other people who would make atleast a 2 or 3 year commitment to the league

I would be interested in playing in it unless you are looking for people who...

A) you know you can beat

B) people who aren't already in the other two leagues

those two things would disqualify me from playing in your league.

Oh you are adding fuel to the fire tonight! My whole season will center around beating you! 

Anyone from either of the 2 leagues can join (or have first dibs) and then people outside the 2 leagues on BDC can join if we don't have enough perthaps?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

well don't know about keepers but would love to learn I'm in!

Cool thats good to hear Game! That would make 2 spots taken already and maybe 3 if TFB12 doesnt chicken out. This would be my first year as well. Whoever you draft this year, you will have the following year as well unless you trade or waive a player or he retires. I'm guessing the worst team in 2014 gets the 1st overall pick in the draft in 2015 (just like NFL).

Thats why I'm wondering if anyone else has experience running one or playing in one already, because its new to me

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

geez you re still pissed caus I said you have a little weenie?? get over it  It is what it is!!

[object HTMLDivElement]

No I'm pissed you still haven't removed all your camera's in my shower. Seriously Game the judge said 100 yrds and no more camera's, it's just creepy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Game I'd given you my spot...... but....... my spot is only for winners so have fun in the other league  

geez  you re still mad cause I said you have a little weenie??  get over it is what it is!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

geez you re still pissed caus I said you have a little weenie?? get over it  It is what it is!!

[object HTMLDivElement]

No I'm pissed you still haven't removed all your camera's in my shower. Seriously Game the judge said 100 yrds and no more camera's, it's just creepy

so I kno our relationship is dead and gone  boo hoo  but at least I have tapes to prove mr weenie s size, !!! no wonder you ve gone to mitilida and agnes!! they won't notice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

BTW  Your loss!!!!!  LMCLAO!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

so I kno our relationship is dead and gone  boo hoo  but at least I have tapes to prove mr weenie s size, !!! no wonder you ve gone to mitilida and agnes!! they won't notice.

[object HTMLDivElement]

If you call creeping through my bushes and following me around taking pictures without my knowledge a relationship... no, the judge said not to play into you. But, really that shrine you made did cause me to cry. It still keeps me up at night. Hey my lose is another mans restraining order  :p 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

btw Game, just kidding with you. Hope you aren't taking it seriously. If I cross a line let me know

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

btw Game, just kidding with you. Hope you aren't taking it seriously. If I cross a line let me know

just trash talking -- bye  going to our favorite place!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Cool thats good to hear Game! That would make 2 spots taken already and maybe 3 if TFB12 doesnt chicken out. This would be my first year as well. Whoever you draft this year, you will have the following year as well unless you trade or waive a player or he retires. I'm guessing the worst team in 2014 gets the 1st overall pick in the draft in 2015 (just like NFL).

Haha!!  I love it!  The trash talk is in full force!!!

PatsEng and NEGAME even stirring the pot!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

LOL!! Best thread ever!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

just trash talking -- bye  going to our favorite place!

[object HTMLDivElement]

Just wanted to make sure  :p

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Thats why I'm wondering if anyone else has experience running one or playing in one already, because its new to me

I have experience running a keeper league. How it works is you have to choose the amount of keepers when form in the league; whether you keep 1 or 2 or 3 players. So, how it works is we would draft our teams for 2014 with keepers in mind for the following year. Depending how many players we decide to keep, you will select said amount of players a week before the draft the following year, i.e., 2015. You do NOT keep your whole team, just 1-3 players depending on how the league is set up to being with.

I am down to create this league if there is enough interest, we really don't need 12 teams, however it keeps it more competitive, 10 teams would work also, but 8 would't be enough. Besides keepers there are no different rules or changes compared to a regular league.

Hopefully no one is scared of me grabbing all the good talent for years to come!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Glad to see I will have friends in the benchwarmer league this year, haha, I must reclaim my lost honor on the poor souls left in the benchwarmers league!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I have experience running a keeper league. How it works is you have to choose the amount of keepers when form in the league; whether you keep 1 or 2 or 3 players. So, how it works is we would draft our teams for 2014 with keepers in mind for the following year. Depending how many players we decide to keep, you will select said amount of players a week before the draft the following year, i.e., 2015. You do NOT keep your whole team, just 1-3 players depending on how the league is set up to being with.

I am down to create this league if there is enough interest, we really don't need 12 teams, however it keeps it more competitive, 10 teams would work also, but 8 would't be enough. Besides keepers there are no different rules or changes compared to a regular league.

Hopefully no one is scared of me grabbing all the good talent for years to come!

Thats cool, I didn't know you could select how many keepers you wanted. I thought it was all the players on your roster were keepers. Having about 3 keepers would be better so that the league stays competitive. If you want to run it, its all yours. I could co-run it with you if you want. Also I agree if we can't get a 12 team league, then 10 would be fine.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

If anyone from starters and benchwarmers is interested in playing in a keeper league, post here and let me know. I will start a another thread in a few days if we don't have enough people and it will be open for anyone to join then.

I hope too many people don't complain about all the fantasy football threads. haha

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

Im interested in any league with any openings. I've been in two different leagues the past five years that have 36 player(half of which are idp's). Private message me if you guys need anyone

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to thejuice1's comment:

Im interested in any league with any openings. I've been in two different leagues the past five years that have 36 player(half of which are idp's). Private message me if you guys need anyone

You're first on the waiting list for the keeper league, if you're interested. Only 4 spots are taken at the moment (I think). 

If you're interested in this league, just remember its a 2 or 3 year commitment.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hey Homecheese you can sign me up for the keepers league

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Hey Homecheese you can sign me up for the keepers league

Awesome you're in! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

So far the keeper league is:

1. NEGame

2. TFB12

3. Freediro

4. PatsEng

5. Homecheese

6. TheJuice1 ??

about 4-7 spots available, depending on whether its a 10 or 12 team league

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

So far the keeper league is:

1. NEGame

2. TFB12

3. Freediro

4. PatsEng

5. Homecheese

6. TheJuice1 ??

about 4-7 spots available, depending on whether its a 10 or 12 team league

Yes im definitely in as long as you'll have me.

Im very active. Just depends when the draft is held. Even if I can'tmake a live draft ill make sure to fill out a list on whatever site we do it on. 

Sections
Shortcuts