Fantasy Football Leagues (BDC.com) 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Fantasy Football Leagues (BDC.com) 2014

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Oh god.

Don't you people have homes? Lmao

you re just dying to get invited!!  come on now--feeling left out? well ask maybe you can get into the one of the teams.  Come on money where your mouth is!!

I extended an invitation to him last season and he wouldn't do it. 

Reasons why Rusty will not play FF (add to the list if you would like)

1)  He doesn't know a thing about it, he doesn't have any friends and so never played before.

2) It would be hilarious to watch him draft, he knows he would be made fun of.

3) He would actually have to cheer and talk good about for some non patriot players. 

4) He will not risk the chance of losing, even though he loses on here everyday.  He would be exposed of just how much HE DOESN'T know.

5) There is no doubt that all of us who play on here have a lot of fun and enjoy each other with the trash talk and such.  Rusty doesn't know how to have fun, and he wouldn't even consider having fun with others on here and possibly admitting to liking FF.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I do, I do.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

Count me in

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TTT

Getting closer.  Be thinking about draft dates.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

I'm in again.  It was totally fun even though my team was terrible last season (way too many giants including Mr. Glass David Wilson and the equally brittle Hakeem Nicks).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

TFB12 Put me on your stand by list if you will. Sportsbozo keeps egging me on....Bwahahahaha! I sent you a message at your profile.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TTT

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well there is this hot little redhead I've been thinking about asking out and another blonde who loves sports but I would need to know when the draft is before I can plan a date you know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12 Put me on your stand by list if you will. Sportsbozo keeps egging me on....Bwahahahaha! I sent you a message at your profile.

[/QUOTE]

I got your message, for some reason the site won't let me leave you a message but I got your info and have added you to the list right behind Joe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TTT

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well there is this hot little redhead I've been thinking about asking out and another blonde who loves sports but I would need to know when the draft is before I can plan a date you know.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Just do it, ask them both out.  We will plan the draft around your dating schedule!! Ha,ha!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

Good to hear. My other leagues won't start until just before the season starts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

I'm actually kind of interested to see how Rusty would play...shame he doesn't, it's pretty fun.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm actually kind of interested to see how Rusty would play...shame he doesn't, it's pretty fun.

[/QUOTE]

He was invited several times to play last season when we made a 2nd league.  Never heard a word from him, even after multiple public invites on here.  Shocker!  He couldn't stand the thought of losing, even though he loses every day on here, and not having the option of getting banned so all the evidence would be purged.   The guy just doesn't know how to have fun or provide any type of entertainment on this forum.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TTT

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Just do it, ask them both out.  We will plan the draft around your dating schedule!! Ha,ha!

[/QUOTE]

wishful thinking on his part!! and no!!!! we won't !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

wishful thinking on his part!! and no!!!! we won't !

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Hey everyone wants to be with the Champ, I'd ask you over but I'm looking for some good draft advice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Seriously, tho is there  any player  that just blows you away as a # 1 pick in the draft? A player you just have to have?  if so who?   interesting year for fantasy football.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Seriously, tho is there  any player  that just blows you away as a # 1 pick in the draft? A player you just have to have?  if so who?   interesting year for fantasy football.

[/QUOTE]

I assume Adrian Peterson, Jamaal Charles and LeSean McCoy will be the first 3 picks.  In what order will be the interesting part.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

I like those 3 RBs as well as they are the only sure thing workhorse RBs left these days.  You can throw Lacey, Beast Mode and Forte in after that and probably Ball and maybe Bell as well after that, who knows, Megatron, AJ Green, D Thomas, Dez and Graham probably make up the first round.

It'll be interesting to see where game changers with injury concerns get grabbed up.  Guys like Foster, Julio and a fully operational Gronk could be as good as any of these guys but carry inherent risk.

I'm curious to see how big of a fantasy force TFB can still be because it looks like the Patriots have gone back to more of a power running, play action type of O.  I think this is great for the Pats chances of advancing far into the postseason but not so much for fantasy dominance.  His price tag is the lowest it has been as far as ADP goes and I think he can still be a top 10 FF QB if Dobson can get Healthy and Gronk can stay that way.  

So glad to have football back.