Fantasy Football Team Name

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Fantasy Football Team Name

OK, just to generate conversation and because I finally broke down and joined a fantasy league, I was wondering what team names Pats fans have for their teams.

I didn't want a fan boy name, but I did want to demonstrate in the name that I am a Pats fan. Thinking that a lot of people out there view Belichick as the anti-Christ, I went with "Belichick's Disciples".

Now I need a logo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Fantasy Football Team Name

If you are creating an avatar you can signify your alleigence to Bill Bellichek and showing that you are a disciple by finding a picture of the 3 Lombardi Trophies that the Patriotshave won under BB and showing that as your alter to which you swear your alleigence.Best I can offer...I usually just use my own name and the blank avatar.I also don't like to tip off who I root for until after the draft because you'll never get Tom Brady nor will you get BB as your head coach and though this may seem insignificant if your league is a competitive one those who knows how the scoring system works will always try and out manuever the other members of his league by trying to get the players and HC of the successful teams...I'm in 2 new leagues for me and I had early picks in one league I picked #4 and didn't get Brady,Fortunately in the next league it was an autopick league and according to the ratings Tom Brady is the # 16th ranked player but since I pre-ranked my own preferences I place Tom Brady as my #1 ranked player,so there's another hint if you are in a league which is using autopick for the entire draft make sure that you pre-rank your team if you want specific players and the more you want that player the higher you better rank him.In that league I had Tom #1 and Reggie Wayne #2 and I got both of them in fact that that draft worked out really well because I got Welker,Fred Taylor and the patriots Defense....Good luck with your draft!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Fantasy Football Team Name:
    OK, just to generate conversation and because I finally broke down and joined a fantasy league, I was wondering what team names Pats fans have for their teams. I didn't want a fan boy name, but I did want to demonstrate in the name that I am a Pats fan. Thinking that a lot of people out there view Belichick as the anti-Christ, I went with "Belichick's Disciples". Now I need a logo.
    Posted by EnochRoot
    in my case, i use mosseffect.the name you picked is a good one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

How about the hoody?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Fantasy Football Team Name:
    How about the hoody?
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

"Satan's Hoodies"? That works.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

I like the suggestions thus far. In another direction, you could go for "Drinking the Kool-Aid"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Fantasy Football Team Name:
    I like the suggestions thus far. In another direction, you could go for "Drinking the Kool-Aid"
    Posted by PatsChowder

Not sure if you have been following the Federal Government's attempt to implement a new pay system to get rid of the General Schedule, but they are. NSPS for most Feds and DCIPS for the Intelligence Community. Well, it has come under a lot of fire, Obama has threatened to yank it and the most recent review of it is that it mainly needs to be redone from the ground up.

So during a meeting today as part of the continual barrage of meetings to reinforce the new pay system, the guy next to me wonders about the question not being asked, namely, just what will happen when NSPS/DCIPS goes away. The guy on the other side of me pours him a mimed glass of Kool-Aid and advises him that he hasn't had enough yet.

Sections
Shortcuts