Fantasy Football Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Fantasy Football Thread

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to freediro's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I'm ready for" pats sunday brunch"  just waiting for TFB.

Did you get the email he sent out this morning? I already contacted him about it but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks Freediro, I didnt read the entire thread before answering NEGAME.  I'm ready to get verbally abused by her during the live draft.

That was the high point of her season last year (oh she's going to hate me for that one  >.> 

btw I'll be back

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

God dam I knew I was going to miss this thread.  If there is an extra spot I'll take it although there seem to be some people that got in before me >_>

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

As for the OP I would never take Brady in the 1st round.  I wouldn't take any QB in the 1st round this year.  As for other Pats players I like Vereen as a sleeper in the flex spot.  Ridley I am not as high on even though I got great value out of him last season.  Danny A really depends on whether it is PPR or not.  Gronk I am probably more bullish on than a lot of people so I could conceivably take him if he falls much beyond where he went last season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

hey TFB,

let me know if there is a opening in the fantasy pats sunday bunch lge!

ill join

thank you!

Hey Noise,

Looks like we will have two leagues this season so I have you down to play. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

God dam I knew I was going to miss this thread.  If there is an extra spot I'll take it although there seem to be some people that got in before me >_>

It's all good, dude!  I already have you down to play.  You must have mention you wanted to play a while back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

It's all good, dude!  I already have you down to play.  You must have mention you wanted to play a while back.

Oh sweet you kept track of that?  That was forever ago.  Huzzah!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Huzzah? Am I wierd if I say I've never heard of that expression?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yes I did.  I keep a notebook for Fantasy Football, kind of like the one Rusty keeps on every member here.

Nice use of Huzzah!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

TFB, any room for one more in your second league?  Huge fantasy football guru right here.  I've seen you guys posting about your league and thought it would be cool to have a league exclusively for BDC members.  Let me know!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

TFB, any room for one more in your second league?  Huge fantasy football guru right here.  I've seen you guys posting about your league and thought it would be cool to have a league exclusively for BDC members.  Let me know!

Hey Irish! We're starting a second league so there should be a spot available. Check out TFB's Pats Sunday Bunch thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Hey Irish! We're starting a second league so there should be a spot available. Check out TFB's Pats Sunday Bunch thread.

Excellent.  Thanks, digger.  I'll paste my message onto that thread.

Sections
Shortcuts