fantasy football

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats36-38-39. Show pats36-38-39's posts

fantasy football

just want to know what everyone thinks of my nfl fantasy team:

QB- Drew Bress
          Aaron Rodgers
          Eli manning
    RB- Adrian Peterson 
          Lendale white
    RB- Brandon Jacobs
          Joseph Addia
    WR-Anquan Boldin
          Greg Jennings
          Santonio Holmes
    TE-Dustin Keller
    K-  Jason Elam
    DST- Vikings
            Giants

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: fantasy football

not bad,try to trade all three, eli,and one of your defenses,and either lendale,or addai for another solid back-up receiver.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

Re: fantasy football

I'd say it is about as good as mine.....

QB-
    Brees/ Cassells
    RB- AP/Chris Johnson/Ray Rice/Chester Taylor and Lesean McCoy
    TE- Shockey/Cooley
    Wr/ Randy Moss/ Reggie Wayne/ Andre Johnson/ Wes Welker/ Bowe
    Def- Giants
    K- Carpenter from Mia.

We are in a keeper league with a bunch of people I served in the military with.  So most of my team is a left over not a draft this year.  Also, I got our commissioner to OPEN the trading window early and well he got too busy to send updates.  That made it easy to get A. Johnson/ Regiie Wayne/Ray Rice during the off-season.  SO I went into a (9round) draft including free agent- bidding with only the #9 pick in the draft and the #62 pick in the draft... But who cares?

I think your team will do really well if you pick the right people to play on the right days.

I beat my opponent this week by 75 point and moss hasn;t played yet (his team is done).

Have a fun year, but I would (and am trying) to trade from your strengths if you are in a keeper league.

Sections
Shortcuts