Fantasy Pats/'Boys TE's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Fantasy Pats/'Boys TE's

I know, Fantasy shyte? Really ?
    Indulge me, please. I've got all three of these guys; Gronk catches TD's. 'Dez catches everything, and Jason Witten's a ringer, too. I love my Pats and want to kick Witten to the curb, but will the Pats make shutting down the Cowboys' TE the focus on defense tomorrow ?  Whaddayathink ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: Fantasy Pats/'Boys TE's

I think fantasy football could become one of the worst things ever to happen to the NFL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Start Gronk over Witten. Gronk is a beast in the red zone and the cowgirls lack decent safeties, Gronk will have a big day for sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Tough call. You always want to start Witten, but seeing how we shut out Gates in Week 2 makes you think twice. Belichick will take away your best weapon, so he will do everything to limit Witten's fantasy numbers. The defensive gameplan may be pretty similar to what we did against San Diego. Take away the All-Pro TE and let the receivers beat us, so Dez should be a great start this week.

On the other hand, I'm not sure about starting Gronk this week either. It may depend on our gameplan, but I think Gronk is going to be counted on to stay in and block. If our plan is to run the ball, Gronk will obviously be run blocking. But even if we pass a lot, Gronk may stay back to help out on DeMarcus Ware. Still, you have to like Gronk as a red zone target.

My final recommendation is to start Jason Witten. We will limit him, but he'll get his catches. Although I like Aaron Hernandez over both of these guys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

agree with kevin13130....Dez will be a great start & Witten over Gronk as he'll be doing a lot of blocking in both the run & pass game....HOWEVER Gronk does become a legit redzone target in a pass happy offense....

Witten =100 yds no score
    Gronk =60 yds with the POTENTIAL to score

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The star of my Fantasy team

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: Fantasy Pats/'Boys TE's:
    [QUOTE]The star of my Fantasy team
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

She's definitely going to be this weeks knockout winner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE] I think fantasy football could become one of the worst things ever to happen to the NFL
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Evil, I believe that distinction will go to Roger Goodell. Given his current affects, imagine how they'll play NFL games in ten/twenty years. Yikes !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

[QUOTE] I think fantasy football could become one of the worst things ever to happen to the NFL
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

And I think your the worst thing that ever happen to this board...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Go with the Pats player. When faced with a decision like that I'd rather put my chips on the Pats and have a clear conscience. I have dallas' defense but they are on the bench for this game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Gronk, Hernandez will have big days. Woodhead out of the backfield will screen the crap out of them and the D get 2 picks.
    Pats 34, Dallas 24

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fantasy Pats/'Boys TE's : She's definitely going to be this weeks knockout winner.
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

Hey Hoggie!

She looks great....but she ain't no GAMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pats 34 / Pokes  21

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fantasy Pats/'Boys TE's : Hey Hoggie! She looks great....but she ain't no GAMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pats 34 / Pokes  21
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]
    You are speakin' my language, Blissman !! Now, if we could just talk the game girl into that bikini !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Thanx, Lads.
    Gronkandez are going to start. Witten's gonna' ride some fantasy pine. Over !
    Go Pats ! 

Sections
Shortcuts